VN Others Completed KANOSEN – My Girlfriend is a Naughty Teacher [Final] [monoceros+]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Decent artwork, but crappy situations and cliche boring 1vs1 sex scenes and also not many erotic scenes, there's just very little CG with a few interesting animations but far too short, and I saved time by playing the game thanks to the save data that was uploaded, I figured it wouldn't be that good I typically play games if the artwork is exceptional and its got tons of content in it and loads more situations, there wasn't even a school gang bang or art class in this and for a teacher hentai game you'd expect a lot of different types of naughty things happening, when I Was in school I fancied my German teacher blonde milf the whole school fancied her lol and just let the imagination run wild you would know what a good hentai game is all about.

I guess this was just a romance novel with little content, thanks for the save you saved me time checking out the cg and endings.

• Angry
Reactions: RNDM and jackkane

rohan7259

Jan 29, 2021
When I try to open it it doesn't show I keep getting this message in japanese, I even tried changing the system locale to japanese and the game still doesn't open correct has anyone had that problem and found a solution?

Aug 17, 2019
When I try to open it it doesn't show I keep getting this message in japanese, I even tried changing the system locale to japanese and the game still doesn't open correct has anyone had that problem and found a solution?
I usually use this locale emulator to run japanese games. Maybe give it a try to see if it works?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote