DL 16

Jul 1, 2019
Hey there fellas can someone make hanazawa route?
Why? Do you have a soft spot for twintailed girls named Airi?
If so, I understand.

How is her personality to the main character in the routes when she is infected and what happens to the main characte in those routes as well?
All the heroines have a hidden cray cray meter, and it only really shows once they get infected.
On the lowest end of that spectrum, you have Natsu onee-san.

So to answer your question (BIG SPOILERS):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gukoboybawang

Feb 23, 2023
Why? Do you have a soft spot for twintailed girls named Airi?
If so, I understand.

All the heroines have a hidden cray cray meter, and it only really shows once they get infected.
On the lowest end of that spectrum, you have Natsu onee-san.

So to answer your question (BIG SPOILERS):
She was the hottest on the ova i guess he and the mc have some chemistry like the more you hate the more you love then she reminds me off shinji and asuka

DL 16

Jul 1, 2019
She was the hottest on the ova i guess he and the mc have some chemistry like the more you hate the more you love then she reminds me off shinji and asuka
I agree.
The story successfully established that although she is mean to the MC, she is also insecure, working hard on her own dreams, and probably knows she's surrounded by fake friends.

There was so much potential. Not to mention that her scenes were hot and her VA was good.

Still, at least she wasn't treated as a completely disposable character.

Gukoboybawang

Feb 23, 2023
I agree.
The story successfully established that although she is mean to the MC, she is also insecure, working hard on her own dreams, and probably knows she's surrounded by fake friends.

There was so much potential. Not to mention that her scenes were hot and her VA was good.

Still, at least she wasn't treated as a completely disposable character.
Your right i felt that she was a missed opportunity not to be one of the main girls.

Reactions: DL 16

sapoleon

Feb 22, 2019
Looks good, Jumping in. I'm pretty big on NTR or non-con in general and I like zombies so... This seems like a sure bet!

sapoleon

Feb 22, 2019
is there a gallery unlocker?

This should be a full save. Download, extract, and place into your save directory.

This should be the right file, it worked for me.

Last edited:

InsaneMonster

Jul 30, 2022
Here's a walkthrough and save bundle. The walkthrough is a HTML file based on format from Seiya-Saiga's guides. As a reminder, take extra care with the skip button as you can't quick-save while choosing aspect switches. Use the saves in the save folder if you find it difficult to follow through. I've redone the saves so that they will match the walkthrough's save points except quick-saves as these get overwritten over time.

Simply extract the files and run the walkthrough on a browser. For the saves copy them into the save folder and replace its contents. Alternatively if this does not work, locate a SPEED folder in Documents as the game might have created the save directory there. Do back up your previous saves if you intend to just view progress differences.

Do let me know if there are discrepancies on the walkthrough. I'll correct them promptly.

Edit: I forgot to reset the configuration for the saves. You will want to do that first since it was set to skip unread text as I was redoing the save points to match walkthrough save locations.

Last edited:

InsaneMonster

Jul 30, 2022
Having a bit of issue with installation, does anyone know the origin of this error?

View attachment 3347045 View attachment 3347045
Kansen series require Japanese system locale to run. Some users have reported success using emulators like Locale Emulator, personally I have not been able to get that to work. Instead, refer here to change your system locale to Japanese, then restart your device. The game should run then.

Warman53

Aug 13, 2020
>>change your locale to japenese for the game to run<<
>>go to control panel>region&clock>region>adminstrative>change system locale>RESTART PC<<
Thank you! Thought I had the local changed before, but missed the final step.

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
this got translated???? PLEASE tell me if the previos ones got translated as well. i will gladly take even babelfish-caliber translation as long as i can roughly mAke out what they are saying!

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
this got translated???? PLEASE tell me if the previos ones got translated as well. i will gladly take even babelfish-caliber translation as long as i can roughly mAke out what they are saying!
The entire series is done.

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Imagine barely getting out of sex virus outbreak only to land into another sex virus outbreak

Might as well get out from Japan and go North.

Orkmork

Sep 23, 2023
Is it just me or the game won't allow me to go full screen?. Anybody having this issue or have an idea to fix this?
Right click the file "姦染5 The Daybreak.exe" in the game's directory and select: Properties -> Compatibility -> Change high DPI settings -> Override high DPI scaling behavior. Scaling performed by: [Application]

If you have previously closed or killed the game while it was in "corrupted" fullscreen, it will crash as soon as you click the (already highlighted) fullscreen option again. Solution: Select one of the two available resolutions, close and relaunch the game and then the fullscreen button will work.

Last edited:

MrHappypants

Mar 26, 2024
I need a full save if anyone has one, I got an ending where they are going away on a boat nice and happy and can't seem to get another route (I can get little side endings along the same route tho, maybe it was the choice with the banner but only the sister was there)? Maybe I need to make new choices early on but...
Hopefully there's a hero out there?
Stop touching your sister you pervert!

Oct 9, 2021
Here's a walkthrough and save bundle. The walkthrough is a HTML file based on format from Seiya-Saiga's guides. As a reminder, take extra care with the skip button as you can't quick-save while choosing aspect switches. Use the saves in the save folder if you find it difficult to follow through. I've redone the saves so that they will match the walkthrough's save points except quick-saves as these get overwritten over time.

Simply extract the files and run the walkthrough on a browser. For the saves copy them into the save folder and replace its contents. Alternatively if this does not work, locate a SPEED folder in Documents as the game might have created the save directory there. Do back up your previous saves if you intend to just view progress differences.

Do let me know if there are discrepancies on the walkthrough. I'll correct them promptly.

Edit: I forgot to reset the configuration for the saves. You will want to do that first since it was set to skip unread text as I was redoing the save points to match walkthrough save locations.

Excuse me, if I want to follow exactly like the hentai, do I follow the misc scenes then towards bad endings? Seeing the orgy is the objective, particularly Airi Hanazawa, the petite girl.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes