DBongus

Jun 13, 2017
Played this years ago, the sister being a huge slut before the game even starts was kind of funny

Yaboy234

Jun 9, 2020
It maybe that the other Kansen games spoiled me but this felt criminally short in multiple ways compared to the previous titles

charabit781

May 21, 2020
This game good endings depend on how many female characters you save who didn't get infected from outbreak compare other kansen where you can save only a girl i believe there's your sister,your childhood friend,nerdy girl and school nurse

tyranzero

Nov 28, 2018
is this different from the previous Kansen?
no involve other males, just the protagonist alone and the females?

there other male beside the protagonist

Last edited:

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
I've been wanting more games with this concept that aren't a VN with no choices.
I don't know if this is one of those VN's or not but i will take a crack at it.
I've seen only rule34 art so i am intrigued to see the story at least.

Hopefully more games will appear with a similar concept with a more open to explore in a somewhat sandbox but open world with very few bad ends kind of way.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Havent i seen a hentai like this years ago? Some sort of virus making all the chicks go batshit insane and rape everyone? Or something?

Bagot

Sep 22, 2019
i also can't play it. i download and install the patch, dont work, use locale emulator also don't work.
1705910807952.png
I was clicking "Kikiriki" thinking that twas the exe for the game turns out it's that thing down there. Dunno if that's your issue but it sounds like it.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Okay but seriously, does this have ball busting in it, as in cock and ball torture fetish?
Not really. This is about a virus, turning people in sex-crazy zombies, so you'll find many bad ends with 'reverse rape' turning you into a zombie as well, but that's mostly about it. It's also a very bad read. They tried to go for a comedy with an utterly idiot as the MC, but.. let's just say they failed with that.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: falafelswoop

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
Anyone know how to get these scenes?
Those should be from alternative viewpoints you only get after clearing to an ending once, not 100% on that tho
The lore part is more interesting than the "proper" game in this one tbh. The other games were kinda tight-lipped on a lot of the goings-on and you can't exactly consult a lore youtuber about it.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote