bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Oops, forgot to remove that tag. There's not really any NTR.
There is some tho... so the tag should remain...
1705918261034.png

Briefly checked the other games, it is the only one in the whole series where the NTR is avoidable.

But still very much NTR bruv.

edit: for those who don't know what type B is.
1705918456542.png

For some on this forum, they will have just now learned that rape of an LI (by someone else) is in fact also NTR.

Also Type C is where it is only rape. Type B is basically Mindbreak, or the LI stop caring.

Jan 10, 2019
how is this NTR?
Sister character once bedded by her bro talks about how she is into her bro and in a heat of lust goes on and on about all the mean adventures and positions she has been with in her time in school despite her attraction to the MC, all with flash back scenes to your sis being very not seiso compared to how she was presented up to that point.

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
Been waiting for this one glad to see all the Kansen games are finally playable in english thanks
dazedanon

Capsuper

Nov 21, 2022
Save with all scenes unlocked from walkthrough website, extract it in Documents -> CHAOS-R -> 姦染BB FHD・バイノーラルEDITION-save.
Would you or someone else please upload this Kansen visual novel and all the others ones on some video website and if so which one?

geoolympics

Aug 27, 2019
Man what’s the obsession with kansen games lately getting mtl? Are they really good?
They're so so imo, but the reason why they're all getting MTL is because the same guy decided to pay for ChatGPT to translate the entire Kansen series, they're all being posted by OP I believe.

May 24, 2020
This game good endings depend on how many female characters you save who didn't get infected from outbreak compare other kansen where you can save only a girl i believe there's your sister,your childhood friend,nerdy girl and school nurse
Uh... You either saves 1 girl in Tsugumi or Shizuka endings, or save 4 girls in true ending.

Reactions: charabit781

Zjun

Aug 29, 2019
Save with all scenes unlocked from walkthrough website, extract it in Documents -> CHAOS-R -> 姦染BB FHD・バイノーラルEDITION-save.
I can't find the spot of where to put the save file, would you be able to elaborate more?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote