Others Kansen ~Chain of Lust~ [Speed]

Yunoshot

Jan 10, 2021
ok i got it to start but now i have the problem that as soon as i press new game go in sence replay or anything like that i get a crash any help with that ? but i'm exicet to play kansen finally

1rash1

Mar 1, 2021
ok i got it to start but now i have the problem that as soon as i press new game go in sence replay or anything like that i get a crash any help with that ? but i'm exicet to play kansen finally
It's hard for me to say what exactly is your error, so let me write a launch algorithm that works for me.
These are disk images that can be emulated with programs such as Alcohol or Daemon Tools. Personally, I use daemon tools lite.
After the image is mounted in the "This PC" section, another disk should appear. You need to right-click on it and click on the "Open" item to go inside the emulated disk. And after that, you need to use the locale emulator (or from under the Japanese locale), run the installation file.
After everything is installed, the game must also be launched by the emulator or from under the locale.

There is another option, these files can not be mounted, but opened using an archiver (rar or built-in to Windows). And unzip to some folder. After that, perform all the above steps with installation and launch. This method should also work, just in my opinion it is less reliable.

Yunoshot

Jan 10, 2021
It's hard for me to say what exactly is your error, so let me write a launch algorithm that works for me.
These are disk images that can be emulated with programs such as Alcohol or Daemon Tools. Personally, I use daemon tools lite.
After the image is mounted in the "This PC" section, another disk should appear. You need to right-click on it and click on the "Open" item to go inside the emulated disk. And after that, you need to use the locale emulator (or from under the Japanese locale), run the installation file.
After everything is installed, the game must also be launched by the emulator or from under the locale.

There is another option, these files can not be mounted, but opened using an archiver (rar or built-in to Windows). And unzip to some folder. After that, perform all the above steps with installation and launch. This method should also work, just in my opinion it is less reliable.
i did use deamon tool lite to to moun installed it, but i did not install it with local emolator use so maybe theres my flaw from local emolator and started it with local emolator so maybe there my miss take thanks a lot i will try that and hope that it maybe works and thanks

Last edited:

Yunoshot

Jan 10, 2021

ok did this time everything corrently and it works thanks a lot mate!

hanselino

Jul 24, 2021
Okay, catch. So far, it turned out to fill in only the main parts from the second to the fifth. I'll post more later.

Kansen 2 ~Inzai Toshi~ --
Kansen 3 ~Shuto Houkai~ --
Kansen 4 ~The Day After~ --
Kansen 5 ~The Daybreak~ --

I checked, all parts should be working. But they need to be installed and run from under the Japanese locale or through an emulator.
If there are difficulties with installation or launch - write, I will try to answer.
hey dude sorry for bother you again but anonfiles has been closed so can you put it in another places
please

Reactions: Moon Blaster

1rash1

Mar 1, 2021
hey dude sorry for bother you again but anonfiles has been closed so can you put it in another places
please
I can re-upload them, but is it necessary? I looked at the thread again, it seems that these files are mega working.

That's like 18 gigs total I'd have to share. Maybe I can on mega if I empty everything. Someone needs to archive it though.
I have the original complete box already up on Mega. I just need to find shit to purge to upload the complete box+ one that has a new game in it.

Complete box original(Includes exclusive Kansen BB The Chronicle Teller)

Complete box + version(Includes new Kansen game Clipping Chronicle)

1rash1

Mar 1, 2021
Can you do it please I cant do it without installing mega
Kansen 1 ~Inyoku no Rensa~
Kansen 2 ~Inzai Toshi~
Kansen 3 ~Shuto Houkai~
Kansen 4 ~The Day After~
Kansen 5 ~The Daybreak~

Here you are. It should work, but just in case you check it, then unsubscribe. You need to install and play from under the Japanese locale.

Reactions: uni77

1rash1

Mar 1, 2021
Kansen 2 ~Inzai Toshi~
Kansen 3 ~Shuto Houkai~
Kansen 4 ~The Day After~
Kansen 5 ~The Daybreak~

Here you are. It should work, but just in case you check it, then unsubscribe. You need to install and play from under the Japanese locale.
Well, additional materials.

Kansen Clipping Chronicle
Kansen Ball Buster

Reactions: Moon Blaster

Capsuper

Nov 21, 2022

Kansen Ball Buster
Would you or someone else please post the kansen visual novels online somewhere ?

Last edited:

4lexen

Aug 18, 2023

Kansen Ball Buster
first at all thank you for uploading them,I played the first and the fitfh and they are working well but the fourth game have a problem because is a MDF. file and kansen ball buster doesn´t run it says I need the chronicle teller or the other aspect, can you give some advice about how to fix them?

4lexen

Aug 18, 2023
first at all thank you for uploading them,I played the first and the fitfh and they are working well but the fourth game have a problem because is a MDF. file and kansen ball buster doesn´t run it says I need the chronicle teller or the other aspect, can you give some advice about how to fix them?
The only ones I still have to test are the second game, the third game and clipping chronicles, If you ask why I did this in disorder was because I installed them in the middle of the night being incredibly tired and with my vision blurred I didn´t notice until this morning

Last edited:

1rash1

Mar 1, 2021
To be honest, I do not really understand what the difficulties can be. Therefore, I will simply describe the installation process that works for me.
To emulate the disk, I use DAEMON Tools Lite, after that I go into the disk itself and run kansen_inst.exe and the installation works fine (this is the second menu item from the top). You can try installing and running without the Japanese locale, maybe that will help.

Purely theoretically, you can go the other way and not run the installer, but directly copy all the files from the emulated disk to your computer and run them. For 4 there is an exe, for BB there will be two folders, BB1 and BB2.

I repeat that the problem may be in the locale, so try it with and without it.

1rash1

Mar 1, 2021
Kansen 2 gets stuck at 94% , it won't install waterflow town 3.any one know how to fix it?
You can try directly copying the files from the disk rather than installing the game. It should work.
I don’t know what the problem might be, I have both the mega version and the pixeldrain version installed

Yandere Dev

Apr 17, 2020
Kansen 2 ~Inzai Toshi~
Kansen 3 ~Shuto Houkai~
Kansen 4 ~The Day After~
Kansen 5 ~The Daybreak~

They can help me as I download the two because I do not see the disk file to download it or there is another way to download it help me (Solved)

Last edited:

Ravager210

Oct 8, 2019
So I'm having some trouble getting this to run. I mount the disc, and I've tried running the specific installer for the first game, the one mentioned in this thread, or going into the general setup program and launching the installer through there. I ran both using Locale Emulator set to Japanese Admin. I had to edit the install location name because I got a message about unsupported characters/symbols. Once it successfully installed, I went to the folder the game is in, leaving the disc mounted just in case, and ran it using Japanese Admin. However, the game doesn't even seem to open. Like, at all. There's no indication that it even started. No windows or anything.

striker129er

Dec 29, 2017

Kansen Ball Buster
Warning, TROJAN.

Sound like someone added something unwanted to the files, huh.