yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KarinsInstruction-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jan 27, 2019
I have to admit, I feel wrong for not wanting to play this solely because the 1st preview pic says panzer 4 when that looks like a Tiger; I mean, I KNOW to not expect technical accuracy, but c'mon...

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
I have to admit, I feel wrong for not wanting to play this solely because the 1st preview pic says panzer 4 when that looks like a Tiger; I mean, I KNOW to not expect technical accuracy, but c'mon...
It says Panzer VI (6), which I thought was inaccurate because I thought they only went up to 4, but...

Apparently it can refer to a variant of the Tiger I. Though I've never actually seen it called that...

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
I'll give it a whirl as well, though I see way more GuP than WoT or WT in here. Actually other than the tanks themselves, I see no similarities to either of the WWII games above. It's much more similar to GuP, though sadly I don't see any of the GuP characters themselves. I do see that *all* the preview tanks appear in GuP though, so it's pretty apparent what the dev was parodying here.

FighterMan_69

Aug 9, 2023
Gotta love garbage unity engine, only engine that can render a 2D square and give your videocard the ability to cook breakfast.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote