VN Ren'Py Abandoned Karisuma [v0.3 Beta] [Naughty Grizzly]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

X0R

Stay a Mystery, it’s Better.
Aug 5, 2016
835169_CUP_mini-poster.png

Overview:
In this game you are an ordinary guy. You recently graduated and got a job in Konoha. But one day, your life changes drastically. And someone thinks that you have hidden potential and power. What nonsense, isn't it?​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-03
Release Date: 2021-02-03
Developer: Naughty Grizzly - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.3 Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

konoha_gate_day.jpg konoha_home_day.jpg my_room_day.jpg konoha_street_day.jpg sakura_ass_scene.jpg screen02.jpg screen03.jpg screen04.jpg screen05.jpg screen06.jpg

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
752439_sakura_ass_scene.jpg

Phew! Must be one of the rare but legendary DummyThicc Clan of ninjas. T'is said they could use their assclaps as their clan jutsu to distract the enemy.

Unfortunately their popularity decreased when clapper lanterns were invented... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Yep. But pictures can't explain the game's plot:)
I usually never leave negative comments but this build has nothing though. It would have been better to have waited for a release with more content. I do like the artwork though but if you want people to be invested and support your game you gotta give them something. I do hope the next build is substantially better because like I said the art is good that's what first drew me to the game. Good luck.(y)

grizz_artist

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
I usually never leave negative comments but this build has nothing though. It would have been better to have waited for a release with more content. I do like the artwork though but if you want people to be invested and support your game you gotta give them something. I do hope the next build is substantially better because like I said the art is good that's what first drew me to the game. Good luck.(y)
Oh, thank you very much for your comment:) There will be a lot of interesting content in the future:D

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Yep. But pictures can't explain the game's plot:)

A Wild Dev appeared!!!

What do you do?

__Complain about lack of content.
> Congratulate Dev and wish them well
__Run

:cool: (but seriously it's early days dev and i wish you good look, perhaps you should look at another game here called Jinkage Rising for more inspiration vis a vis Naruto.)

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
A Wild Dev appeared!!!

What do you do?

__Complain about lack of content.
> Congratulate Dev and wish them well
__Run

:cool: (but seriously it's early days dev and i wish you good look, perhaps you should look at another game here called Jinkage Rising for more inspiration vis a vis Naruto.)
No one is running dude.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes