Mod Ren'Py Karlsson's Gambit [S1 v0.7FinalB & S2 v0.8.1FinalA] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
What? Oh my... this is unfortunate. I finished "Maid to Please" for it's release tomorrow, working on UoP now, and have Sunshine Love up next. Talk about getting stacked up with workload...
Sorry to add to the burden this time I added my own link for PC and Mac

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I had a mate shoot me the scripts so I could work on them while my DL is going. I'm still finalizing another VN (UoP) but I did take a peek and this damn update has ~75 menu choices in it... this is going to be a real beast to tackle. Tess is going to have to split this VN off to a new Season and push updates out sooner to make the in more consumable chunks. That's a shit-ton of choices in one update... just wow.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I had a mate shoot me the scripts so I could work on them while my DL is going. I'm still finalizing another VN (UoP) but I did take a peek and this damn update has ~75 menu choices in it... this is going to be a real beast to tackle. Tess is going to have to split this VN off to a new Season and push updates out sooner to make the in more consumable chunks. That's a shit-ton of choices in one update... just wow.
Don't overwork yourself. I see a lot of games I play got updated to today and you happy to the mods for it. lol

Reactions: Halalidin

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Don't overwork yourself. I see a lot of games I play got updated to today and you happy to the mods for it. lol
Right? VN updates dropping like rain. Guess all the devs got together on a conference call and all decided to go nuts in one weekend! :ROFLMAO: I'm almost done with UoP... that'll bide me some time while I DL and sort these others. Busy, busy... trying to wait at least one more hour before that first whiskey, don't want to get too tired before midnight which is the oil I'm assuming I'll be burning.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I am so fucking glad I spent the 3 days updating this mod to the latest Core in expectation of the VN update. It's more powerful and will certainly save time. The old Core would have taken me 2x the time I'm guessing to build the complex ChoiceGuide that this VN mandates. So many damn variables to track, it's truly a beast of a VN... makes BaD look like a prologue.

Irish687

Oct 4, 2018
I am so fucking glad I spent the 3 days updating this mod to the latest Core in expectation of the VN update. It's more powerful and will certainly save time. The old Core would have taken me 2x the time I'm guessing to build the complex ChoiceGuide that this VN mandates. So many damn variables to track, it's truly a beast of a VN... makes BaD look like a prologue.
Take whatever time you need. Ur work is great and I know we all appreciate it..

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Remember folks, as I work toward getting this stack done if you get impatient with me you have options. The "SaveFixer" in the OP will allow you to load your saves made with SanchoMod KG inside an unmodded VN installation if you must. Just remember you did this as you'll need to delete that file if you later decide to install the mod update. They tend to not play well with each other... use one or the other but NEVER both.

Regards and I'll keep y'all posted as always.

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
Certain things just need to be together. Peanut butter and jelly, birds and bees, congress and dark money. Sancho mod and Karlsson's iis the same way. *open newspaper and whistles while patiently waiting*

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Remember folks, as I work toward getting this stack done if you get impatient with me you have options. The "SaveFixer" in the OP will allow you to load your saves made with SanchoMod KG inside an unmodded VN installation if you must. Just remember you did this as you'll need to delete that file if you later decide to install the mod update. They tend to not play well with each other... use one or the other but NEVER both.

Regards and I'll keep y'all posted as always.
I'll wait I have to play the other games you are making mods for as well anyway haha

Reactions: Displayme

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Okay folks. I'm done updating the other VN's that dropped before KG. Today I have IRL obligations throughout the day but I'll be cracking on this bad boy starting now (I forgot to DL the damn thing last night, so I'm doing that now). At least the mod Core is mostly up to date so I should be able to give the VN full attention and not be bothered by missing new Core code I need to flex. Let's do this...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I think I have some great news. My DL is almost finished but last night I had a bud send me the scripts so I could prep in advance. While my DL was chugging at the fastest of dialup speeds I took a look... and I'm either really stupid or I am THE MAN!!!

Episodes 1-6 were spot on with the multi-day prep of the v0.6.2 that's currently in the mod's OP... 100% perfect. I can't believe it and can't wait to fire it up. This might have been the easiest porting of old code to the new VN I've done due to all the laborious prep work I did while crossing my fingers a couple weeks back. What this means if I'm correct (I sure hope so) is that I'll immediately be able to start with the Episode 7 content right off the bat... not having to re-check anything previously done.

I'm so happy... but I'm also a bit ahead of myself. Once the DL is complete I'll know for sure but all the new Core code including all the new features, new cheats, new gallery code, etc should be flawless.

Damn life is good at the moment... I'll post a screeny of the mod's feature set while in game of v0.7a once I'm done with the DL... I think we got this. But being honest, I have not even peeked at the new Episode 7 script yet... I know we have a bunch of new variables to deal with but that's fine, as long as all the old ones remain as they were where we left off in Episode 6 we should be golden.

I'll get back to it. Sorry for the wall of text but these "gifts" of tons of hours of pre-planning don't always pay off. This time I think that it did. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ummm.. one of you smart folks help me figure this out. This set of Kane variables seem to end in some other language but fuck me if I know which. So, removing "kane" prefix from the following, WTF do you think each is?
  • kaneutu
  • kaneashur
  • kaneenki
  • kaneninhursag
  • kaneinanna
I open for interpretations here... Kinda hard to write a guide if I can't decipher something. I might have to reach out to TessSadist on this set.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
Ummm.. one of you smart folks help me figure this out. This set of Kane variables seem to end in some other language but fuck me if I know which. So, removing "kane" prefix from the following, WTF do you think each is?
  • kaneutu
  • kaneashur
  • kaneenki
  • kaneninhursag
  • kaneinanna
I open for interpretations here... Kinda hard to write a guide if I can't decipher something. I might have to reach out to TessSadist on this set.
all are names of gods

Reactions: Chace005
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes