TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Hi Tess, awesome game you've been writing. I have a question and a few comments on your latest posts here.

When you say that a character "won't romance sub/good characters, only dom/evil", does that mean characters who are both dom and good (or at least neutral on the good-evil scale), or for that matter, both sub and evil, are out? Or are they in because they still meet one of the requirements?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I kind of got the vibe that Alessandra might have subtly hinted at being interested in pursuing something with Olivia, and thus could be one of the characters that have a path with both Olivia and Kane.
Regarding Delilah:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Update is increasingly awaited.
I'm quite sure it will be full of scenes like that.
Even if I look forward for a futture reversal of roles.
By the way, little is said about Olivia's choice, in the end of last update, to work with one of the sisters, that is specified to be a very important choice for the game.
I chose Dominique, because it's the most intriguing sister to me.
anyway, this is already one of best games on F95, but I'm feeling that next update can take this game to very high peaks.
Thank you, that specific choice in the Board Room is much more relevant in 0.6 but it's very very important actually...

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
It is a marvel of the game, it implements female domination very well and gives you to always choose how you want to be treated and how you can treat others, there may even be options for male domination in the future (always at the player's choice sure) I think that would be fantastic. I'm definitely looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Choooogatta

Sep 8, 2021
I found it quite informative to learn Alessandra and Veronica have Viper training. Meaning Juliette and Dominique probably don't.

So if I were to be attempting to maximize my chances of succeeding at violence to achieve my ends I want to acquire Veronica's sponsorship for the physical enhancement and Viper training from one of the sisters. Probably a post 0.8 decision will require both for the MC to succeed.

It's going to be tough competing against Kwame, Best Friend and the guy who got gifted to Alessandra. I want all of them to succeed.

And I think the Brother character decisions affect how willing different actors are to bypass you or even kill you, as he is sort of a placeholder for the Karlsson son spot. If he acts intelligently while the MC makes a fool of himself maybe Elena/Dominique will replace MC with him. If brother is weak maybe he'll be used as a puppet by Evil Elena/Alessandra.

I'm quite excited about the post MC development material. When you've set your course and the pieces start to fall.

Last edited:

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
I hope there will be a "all PCs on same side" path since I can't shake the feeling at least one of them is not actually blood-related. Hence the constant "I define incest in a very specific way" reminders by the author.
Also I'm hoping for a secret double cross further down the line with Olivia, where despite appearances, she will betray one of the sisters and choose Kane over her. Kinda get that idea from the fact that we can raise SisBro route stats separately.

Evil-Dom Olivia and Subbie-Good Kane also seems like quite the route. Can't wait for some sibling domming while raising the vilest, most evil b**** imaginable - mainly for smut rather than story.

Though if I were playing only one route (way to miss out) and going with my guts I'd b burn the whole company down with but a few exceptions; namely Domenique and Junko. The rest of the evil bunch will have to really step up and show a serious commitment to atone.

Enough rambling. I'm already giddy for the politics to evolve. And for the various PC alignments to clash, synergize and everything inbetween.
Fantastic story Tess!

Last edited:

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
Speculation:
The MCs true name is Kane-EL and his hidden super powers will awake when he has sex with his sister. After that bitches are doomed and either become spineless cum buckets or are getting banged into oblivion.
So that's my speculation.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh good one lol but highly unlikely

Reactions: noway1

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Curious if you ended up enjoying it.

I don't care for FemDom either, especially against me as the player character, but this game is written and developed in a way that still works for us. In a lot of Male Dom games, you don't really have to do anything to earn it. You just kind of are. It's like cheap fast food, good, but not that satisfying or rewarding.

This game makes you earn it in a believable way w/ an actual payoff.

Idk, it's honestly kind of hard to describe how a female dom themed game is a great playthrough for people who hate female dom :LOL:
A little late reply but I've been busy and there are many other games got updated this month so I have to put this one on backlog.
Yes. I actually enjoy this a lot. I'm glad I didn't listen to the guy who told me to " DO NOT PLAY IT"
I love games with multiple choices. I'm glad you can choose how much femdom you want. I'm not a fan of it but a little bit is fine and if its not again the player character. I don't care. Samantha can do whatever she want with the prisoner and I will watch.
I also always like to play as a evil or neutral selfish MC and this game got exactly that. I'm so tired of those fake moral good MC that will help everyone without asking for anything in return. Some time even sacrifice their well being for a strangers. No one does that irl.
I only play up up until chapter 2. I want to play more but its 3 AM here now:coffee:. The story is interesting.Renders is good and all the girls I meet so far is hot. Great game so far. I definitely put this on my watch list.

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
Speculation:

Alessandra is both the sister Karlsson spoke to on his deathbed and the one Dominique is most afraid of.

Reasoning: Karlsson remarked upon how well this sister hid her brilliance from him and essentially gave his blessing in the gambit, contingent upon a specific task. By all accounts Karlsson is a bit of a monster, fostering and encouraging a culture of extreme Darwinism in his company.

The sisters)

Juliette confides in a private moment her resentment of her father for his lack of attention. She seems to have lived a great deal of her life seeking attention from living in the shadow of Veronica and Dominique and leveraged her greatest assets in the optimal manner for improving the company's bottom line. Her goals haven't been to conceal strength and if she had this deathbed confessional from her father she wouldn't be in such a threatened and uncertain state with regards to her inheritance (Karlsson gave a clear objective for inheritance to mystery sister). If Juliette had been the one to receive these instructions she would be in a good headspace.

Veronica isn't a good fit because she hasn't been hiding her brilliance. She's been turning science fiction into reality in her underwater science lab and has built her security upon being too valuable an asset to discard. Not pushing the limits of her abilities would be counter to her very nature and counterproductive to her own security in the company.

Dominique may fit but I don't think so. Since she has been juggling an extra ball her entire life (moral constraints/keeping others from realizing exactly how much she desires to change the system) she's certainly been playing with a handicap. If she succeeded at concealing her generosity her overall efficacy could be undervalued, with all her "suboptimal" choices being attributed to her talent level. And it would fit the strategy of someone working against the culture of an organization to try to be underestimated.

My problem with Dominique as the deathbed sister is by all accounts she was already the favorite and well regarded. Her only 'weakness' being her moral framework hurting profits. Narratively it would be more satisfying for Karlsson to have realized his preferred successor changed on his deathbed. Also, for Karlsson to change his assessment of her as an inheritor of his estate as a consequence of her moving up the intelligence scale doesn't work because that was never her weakness.

This leaves only Alessandra. From what little we see of her she's every bit as sadistic as Juliette (I want to say she's smiling smugly when Olivia double demotes the retrieval guy) but prefers the mind games (water bottle torture scene). Unlike each of the other three we haven't had a chance to really get into her head yet so there's more room for the author to play her as someone who fronts one behavior and is secretly working another angle.

So that's my speculation. It's possible it's not even one of the four on the board.

Really hoping we end up with an early release update. The anticipation is fierce.
It doesn't have to be one of the sisters. There is still one board member left to be revealed. Callista seems to be a popular speculation but I think it will be another character we haven't seen yet. Callista might work but I dunno.

Reactions: Choooogatta

Choooogatta

Sep 8, 2021
Yeah. Just remembered Alessandra was mentioned by Dominique as a possible ally so her being the one she's afraid of doesn't make sense to me anymore. I will definitely have it all figured out by the time they tell me! :)

Oh well.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Am I a bad person? :rolleyes:. I pick all the choices base on what I will do irl in those situation and I end up being Juliette favorite somehow. Can I still romance other "good character" like Dominique and Junko?
The game say you can have more than one sponsor so maybe its possible to be sponsor by both Juliette and Dominique/Veronica? Also Juliette say she want total power so there is no chance MC/Olivia can be in control of karlsson group if I sided with her?

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
A little late reply but I've been busy and there are many other games got updated this month so I have to put this one on backlog.
Yes. I actually enjoy this a lot. I'm glad I didn't listen to the guy who told me to " DO NOT PLAY IT"
I love games with multiple choices. I'm glad you can choose how much femdom you want. I'm not a fan of it but a little bit is fine and if its not again the player character. I don't care. Samantha can do whatever she want with the prisoner and I will watch.
I also always like to play as a evil or neutral selfish MC and this game got exactly that. I'm so tired of those fake moral good MC that will help everyone without asking for anything in return. Some time even sacrifice their well being for a strangers. No one does that irl.
I only play up up until chapter 2. I want to play more but its 3 AM here now:coffee:. The story is interesting.Renders is good and all the girls I meet so far is hot. Great game so far. I definitely put this on my watch list.
Told you :)

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes