Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Pictures on 1st page seem to indicate more femdom then not... can it be avoided or is femdom the main focus of the game?
Fendom is by far the main focus of the game. But you can go for a dom path. Let me quote myself as I just answered the question

You can avoid some content by making the right decisions. But this is not a "pick your kink from a menu" kind of novel but one in which sexual content and story are intertwined. You cannot simply avoid things as the sexual elements are story related. For example, if you pick choices in which your main character acts weak, you are going to get punished. That is how it works. You yourself can avoid getting punished by picking "right" choices, but that can mean someone else is getting punished.

So... long story short, sexual content is absolutely intertwined with story. Cannot be turned on and off.

My advice. PLAY THE GAME, you will absolutely love it. But keep in mind, this is not your standard novel you can find in f95, made to please an audience with fan service. You have to approach this novel as what it is: a REAL ADULT novel with real choices. Real in the sense that it is not like "you picked a but b was the right choice" but in the sense that they lead to very different outcomes, neither good or bad, simply different.
This game has my "recommendation regardless of genre". Just so you know, I don't give this easily. Like very few games I recommend to everyone.

Reactions: SteelyDan14

pmplpm

Sep 30, 2019
Could someone tell me the path/name for the save folder of this game? Maybe I'm just blind but I couldn't find it from [user]/appdata/roaming/renpy.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Could someone tell me the path/name for the save folder of this game? Maybe I'm just blind but I couldn't find it from [user]/appdata/roaming/renpy.
Yeah, looks like it uses a nonstandard name. You could try making a save from within the game and seeing which folder gets updated?

Reactions: pmplpm
May 6, 2017
After many doubts about whether or not to play this game (due to its main theme) I decided to do it and I have to say that afterwards I spent the first time with the "supposed maledom route". I have been disappointed due to the tremendously scarce in terms of said content and the options related to it and what is more, I came to enjoy playing more with a Dom Olivia than with a Dom Kane which I did not think would happen.

It is important to note that although the same developer made it perfectly clear that the maledom route was going to be of slow development and it will not be as dark as Femdom, for now having already finished the first 4 chapters I am afraid that this content will never It becomes at least at the same time as the main theme / kink of this story both in greater content and in depth, even more after reading in some posts, the plans of the developer regarding that route.

If it is possible I would like to hear or rather read the opinions of you who think about it, since maybe I am the only one who thinks this way or believes that is the case.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I think most of that 3GB were wasted on that intro.
I didn't even pay attention, I just kept clicking, what a waste of an intro.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I've been playing adult Ren'Py games since 2017 and I think this is the first time I've ever used the "SKIP TRANSITIONS" setting in preferences.
Is there some reason every few frames has that long [image->grey->black->next image] transition?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I've been playing adult Ren'Py games since 2017 and I think this is the first time I've ever used the "SKIP TRANSITIONS" setting in preferences.
Is there some reason every few frames has that long [image->grey->black->next image] transition?
I wouldn't have to skip if that Mod idea was the worst they ever thought of.
I don't even know which choice is best.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes