Nov 9, 2020
Since there's still no walkthrough for 0.5 and I don't really want to play with the mod may I ask a question regarding one choice in the game? When Sister is asked to choose between Kane and Jake to make one of them her sex slave what variables the answers influence?
There is a walkthrough, up on Patreon. You just get $doctorkane = True or $doctorjake = Ture, which just means the doctor will attempt to target Kane or Jake for "special" work.

Reactions: Mister_M

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
No impact in this version. Potentially in the future if you get Olivia and Kane together or some such things.
There is a walkthrough, up on Patreon. You just get $doctorkane = True or $doctorjake = Ture, which just means the doctor will attempt to target Kane or Jake for "special" work.
Thank you both for the answers. I asked cause I thought it influences the general evil/good variable or the pts for sis/bro team-up or maybe both.

Reactions: Choooogatta
Dec 28, 2019
Thank you both for the answers. I asked cause I thought it influences the general evil/good variable or the pts for sis/bro team-up or maybe both.
I'll admit to being dreadfully curious how a K8 dom Kane will be affected in the future if Olivia picked him. I'm sure sub Kane will be fun too, but I think I can predict how that will go with some confidence...

Reactions: Mister_M

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
if you had to choose who to kill off Seth or Zach who will it be for me it Zach he is such a whiny little bitch
Seth gotta take into account that you are fighting to survive and fewer people to succeed is more chance for you. Zach has no chance I don't think.

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
Seth gotta take into account that you are fighting to survive and fewer people to succeed is more chance for you. Zach has no chance I don't think.
well I was 50/50 but with Seth, he doesn't complexly whine I think Kane and Seth got the same dad different moms and the dad is the other board member who may be locked up for helping Kanes mom forget her name escape from the Karlsson

Reactions: BigStuffedTiger

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
well I was 50/50 but with Seth, he doesn't complexly whine I think Kane and Seth got the same dad different moms and the dad is the other board member who may be locked up for helping Kanes mom forget her name escape from the Karlsson
Why take out the weaker one tho? Keep the weaker ones to give you more of a chance.

Just my thoughts idk.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
he in the same pod as Kane and he can fuck the whole pod cause he is only going down ranks we know their rewards for the best pod so I wonder if there is a punishment for the worst pod
True, didn't think about that. I'm more focused on the end. Who will run the company whether it's Kane or one of the sisters with Kane. The best way to do that is to take out the competition and Zach is definitely not worthy to be competition. Seth on the other hand may not be strong physically (right now) he is definitely mentally strong.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
That moment when you gave all your characters European (in my case for this game French) names, as you roleplayed the setting not being in the English-speaking world, and you always have to stop and wonder who the hell is Seth, Kane, Olivia and every character you got to name in-game only based on context... :LOL:

And ofc I get Seth is your best friend, Olivia your sister etc but I always have to stop for a second and think who the hell is everyone talking about - sometimes it makes me feel like I was the only one that bothered with custom names! :LOL:

As for Dmk 's question, I'd also say kill Zach, both out of mercy and for the utilitarian purpose of likely improving your pod's average performance, so you could have both a good and an evil motivation for it. But ultimately I don't think I'll ever get to make such a hypothetical choice myself as I'm only interested in the sub path and lots and lots of femdom lol

And speaking of the sub path TessSadist , I think I loved this update the most, not only because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, great update with some amazing scenes overall, and looking forward to chapter 6 from one of your patrons! All the best!

Last edited:
Reactions: ARB582

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
True, didn't think about that. I'm more focused on the end. Who will run the company whether it's Kane or one of the sisters with Kane. The best way to do that is to take out the competition and Zach is definitely not worthy to be competition. Seth on the other hand may not be strong physically (right now) he is definitely mentally strong.
I think Seth is too intellectually-challenged to be a serious threat to either Kane or any of the sisters. (given how good at plotting/intrigue one has to be to survive at the top in this family - even Juliette, who does not seem as smart, composed and long-term thinking as Dominique, Alessandra, Olivia or Veronica, is definitely better at it than Seth, who by his own admission had trouble with a lot of the basic tests in chapter 1) Yes he is physically strong and has good endurance but that's not enough to make him a threat, so I'd still say even as a dom endgame-focused character you'll probably be better off axing Zach, as that will drag up pod 4's overall performance with no significant downsides to Kane personally or any sister he's allied with.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
I think Seth is too intellectually-challenged to be a serious threat to either Kane or any of the sisters. (given how good at plotting/intrigue one has to be to survive at the top in this family - even Juliette, who does not seem as smart, composed and long-term thinking as Dominique, Alessandra, Olivia or Veronica, is definitely better at it than Seth, who by his own admission had trouble with a lot of the basic tests in chapter 1) Yes he is physically strong and has good endurance but that's not enough to make him a threat, so I'd still say even as a dom endgame-focused character you'll probably be better off axing Zach, as that will drag up pod 4's overall performance with no significant downsides to Kane personally or any sister he's allied with.
Think you got Seth and jake mixed up. He was the one in the hospital who got taken and experimented on by veronica

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
And speaking of the sub path TessSadist , I think I loved this update the most, not only because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, great update with some amazing scenes overall, and looking forward to chapter 6 from one of your patrons! All the best!
First of all, Seth is Kane brother just to get that out of the way when is misogynistic for wanting a son as an heir and it will be a grandson, not a son he wanted a boy with Kane mom forgot her name but knew he couldn't in the end so he using Kane and one of his daughters to get his wish. Here the thing Kane could be a slave to the mother or a fuck toy or 50/50 of the company if he was worthy is the only way he gets control of the company

MingoSuave

May 30, 2020
I thought that it was implied that kanes father died due to whatever they did to him when the mom was recovering from whatever it was she was suffering from in the hospital

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
First of all, Seth is Kane brother just to get that out of the way when is misogynistic for wanting a son as an heir and it will be a grandson, not a son he wanted a boy with Kane mom forgot her name but knew he couldn't in the end so he using Kane and one of his daughters to get his wish. Here the thing Kane could be a slave to the mother or a fuck toy or 50/50 of the company if he was worthy is the only way he gets control of the company
Sorry for getting the names mixed up -that happens cause I used custom names myself as I explained above. (I confused Seth for the black friend you have within the program - eliminating your brother could definitely have its benefits for an evil dom run) I still hold the position that the father is mysoginistic, as several characters talk about how he looked down on all women he had children with after the death of Olivia's mother, and sorry but in general having agnatic-only inheritance in the 21st/22nd century is at least somewhat misogynistic, as it is no longer the culturally acceptable status quo anywhere in the western world, which is clearly where this company was founded (either Europe or America)... I know it's about the grandson, not son, but the point stands that if he wanted only a male to inherit he thought of women as being lower/less capable in some regard. (or he had some more convoluted reason, but the act itself is still misogynistic, just like enatic-only inheritance would be misandristic)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 146 Votes