MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
No time to get to everything, but all I would say is that perhaps it's not Kane or Olivia that is driving her actions but Seth. And is she really in control? Sometimes, someone may gamble that some small chance for three is greater than a stronger chance for two but guaranteeing the third goes down. Callista does not know everything anyway -- certainly she has not shared everything with Olivia, and even Olivia is not aware of everything either -- one needs to be very precise with statements/fact and not context/conclusions from clues/dialogue. Easiest example is there is a chasm of difference between knowing The Karlsson Group is coming for you with some nebulous idea of being "tested" (and even knowing another person is important somehow according to yet another person telling you) versus actually knowing why/what the exact details are, etc. Would Callista even know that level of detail anyway?

Anyway, have a great week all! I'm getting too slammed to be good on here as I'm taking a very far off trip in July and prepping all my business stuff ahead of time too...I may still try and share some images before I go!
Admittedly, Im likely way off about Olivia and Callista and I probably jumped the gun as to what they may or may not know due to one scene.
However, my theory about Kane's involvement hasnt changed. Ive always thought that she got her other two kids involved in the game to save seth because veronica is the only one who can do so. I was just looking at this from kanes perspective and how he would feel about being forced into such a situation as well as being denied luxuries from an early age. I can see how he would feel betrayed even if Callista doesnt see it that way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
No time to get to everything, but all I would say is that perhaps it's not Kane or Olivia that is driving her actions but Seth. And is she really in control? Sometimes, someone may gamble that some small chance for three is greater than a stronger chance for two but guaranteeing the third goes down. Callista does not know everything anyway -- certainly she has not shared everything with Olivia, and even Olivia is not aware of everything either -- one needs to be very precise with statements/fact and not context/conclusions from clues/dialogue. Easiest example is there is a chasm of difference between knowing The Karlsson Group is coming for you with some nebulous idea of being "tested" (and even knowing another person is important somehow according to yet another person telling you) versus actually knowing why/what the exact details are, etc. Would Callista even know that level of detail anyway?

Anyway, have a great week all! I'm getting too slammed to be good on here as I'm taking a very far off trip in July and prepping all my business stuff ahead of time too...I may still try and share some images before I go!
I hope that one day we won't have to choose which of these three to let live and which to kill. At least, such a choice, in my opinion, is definitely not appropriate for a conventional 'good ending'. So far, as I see it, Seth's personality, his character and his true mental faculties are still not revealed, and indeed we don't know much about him at all when compared to Olivia or Kane. And so far, Seth evokes only pity and sympathy due to his illness and relative helplessness. Perhaps the right thing to do would be to let Veronica heal him and get him actively involved in Gambit already. The Gambit Queen at the Temple mentioned that not only Olivia and Kane are important to Gambit, but that Seth is also important, but what Seth is really important to Gambit (unless this "importance" was only dictated by maternal concern for the future of the handicapped child) I don't yet understand. Although I accept that you don't plan to make Seth a fully independent player of Gambit and he will remain either a toy for the sadistic women or a protected "brother" for Olivia. But since in this world you have created, the weak do not survive or are forced to grovel before the strong-willed, it may be time to decide his fate.

Last edited:

FinrayB

Feb 12, 2021
They are not at all biologically related. They are not yet aware of this, at least Kane isn't (I'm not entirely sure about Olivia after 0.6's opening) but I expect the bomb to probably drop next update.
Even so, I try to avoid any type of encounter like that in the game....Makes me queasy...yea thats a big nope for me even if they turn out unrelated. But then again, that speaks positively about the immersion and it may make a more intriguing story in the end. Regardless, the weirdness is there haha.

Hey Tess, Where are the hot thigh highs from the earlier Ep's?..like Pat,Sam and Sonya...ha idk those sorta made a mark on me with this game, like a sig:giggle:

Last edited:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I hope that one day we won't have to choose which of these three to let live and which to kill. At least, such a choice, in my opinion, is definitely not appropriate for a conventional 'good ending'. So far, as I see it, Seth's personality, his character and his true mental faculties are still not revealed, and indeed we don't know much about him at all when compared to Olivia or Kane. And so far, Seth evokes only pity and sympathy due to his illness and relative helplessness. Perhaps the right thing to do would be to let Veronica heal him and get him actively involved in Gambit already. The Gambit Queen at the Temple mentioned that not only Olivia and Kane are important to Gambit, but that Seth is also important, but what Seth is really important to Gambit (unless this "importance" was only dictated by maternal concern for the future of the handicapped child) I don't yet understand. Although I accept that you don't plan to make Seth a fully independent player of Gambit and he will remain either a toy for the sadistic women or a protected "brother" for Olivia. But since in this world you have created, the weak do not survive or are forced to grovel before the strong-willed, it may be time to decide his fate.
Seth's role beyond the obvious is that he's the backup if Kane proves himself unworthy. Only way I see him dying is if Kane gets bloodthirsty and wants to remove any threat to his rule. Other than that he should be relatively safe.
Honestly, I believe that the only way any of the main three die is if the player wants them to die. Other than that they should be fine, well maybe not fine, but at least alive and kinda well.

Reactions: Choooogatta

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
not sure if i did something wrong or if its supposed to be like this...
i followed the mod to have chanel 3+ and she suggested i get promoted to K7 but my own sister for no apparent reason flat out said no.. to make things even weirder there is no mention of this or the reason behind it when they are alone afterwards...
edit: well after reaching the end i still got promoted to K9 which seems to be the max in current version according to some comments above.. so i guess it played out as intended..
on a side note delilah mentioned MC was only one of 2 above K5, but at the time kwame was still only K5 so unless its a typo that meant above K4s idk who got promoted to K6..
kwame going from K5 to K7 for receiving a "pass" as a grade seems odd as well..

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
not sure if i did something wrong or if its supposed to be like this...
i followed the mod to have chanel 3+ and she suggested i get promoted to K7 but my own sister for no apparent reason flat out said no.. to make things even weirder there is no mention of this or the reason behind it when they are alone afterwards...
edit: well after reaching the end i still got promoted to K9 which seems to be the max in current version according to some comments above.. so i guess it played out as intended..
on a side note delilah mentioned MC was only one of 2 above K5, but at the time kwame was still only K5 so unless its a typo that meant above K4s idk who got promoted to K6..
kwame going from K5 to K7 for receiving a "pass" as a grade seems odd as well..
There are several different paths leading to the goal and you could very well end Сhapter 5 with a rank of K8 instead of K7. And having 3+ Chanel points is not a prerequisite for getting the maximum rank at Ch5. How to get to K8, see here.

Reactions: Spawn420
4.40 star(s) 146 Votes