gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Guys, I already posted the code and conditions how to reach it, you don't need cheats or the console ...

In very short, you need:

zpts <= 3 or chanel_p >= 3

and

sis_team >= 3 and sis_bro_p >= 1

for K8 rank.
Yes, I know. I simply pointed out that the way the "morality" variables are handled makes it easy to block yourself out of any way to get the required sis_team points.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Very briefly, I encourage the feedback regarding the dom path coding -- I have always been apprehensive about it and am examining it carefully again when I get home. I almost did a greater than sisevil > sisgood or vice versa, but the complication there is the Seth decision beforehand. I'd almost have to give a huge good boost for that choice to make it somehow consistent to me in other areas for 0.6 and beyond. I'm a newbie coder entirely, so just trying my best...

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Having a mix of good and evil points for the sister seems to be the worst approach possible (and not helping Seth gives +5 to sisevil) as the two will cancel each other out. So the same decision may give both +1 and -1 to the sis_team score if both her good and evil score are at 4 or above, making it impossible to gain any team points with her.

Obviously I can just cheat around it with the console. But it would be nice if that wasn't necessary.
Then I guess Tess should fix this because it doesn't make sense that she doesn't help the mc just because she does not want to help Seth... it should be 2 different things (variables) instead of just 1.

Btw did not know you can get to k8 ... damm I should look into that xD

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
So safe sane and consensual? hmm setting a man up to goto prison and then basically giving a "choice" of commuting his sentence or serving 5 years and then enslaving him of his own "choice" meets the criteria? I swear every dev that makes a fem dom or sadist fem dom type of story always uses kidnapping or blackmail cohersion of some sort it misses the mark so far... the models look great I will give you that but the overall scope is a joke at best.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Keep in mind Seth is not designed to be as relevant a decision for Kane except in the greater context of overall morality. In short, a good Olivia will have a harder time wanting to support an Evil Kane but an easier time supporting a Good one, etc. An evil Olivia will have an easier time wanting to support an evil Kane. At least, that's kind of my intent. Looking at it later, still working! In 0.4 in the vault room, the sisteam variable also exists meaning an evil Kane agreeing with an evil Olivia or good Kane agreeing with Good Olivia is very big versus the opposite -- where he does not align with her morality. In short, does it make sense that say an evil Olivia would want to help Kane as much if she felt he was too "good" versus evil like her? I'll look at everything.

Reactions: cloudfw

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
So safe sane and consensual? hmm setting a man up to goto prison and then basically giving a "choice" of commuting his sentence or serving 5 years and then enslaving him of his own "choice" meets the criteria? I swear every dev that makes a fem dom or sadist fem dom type of story always uses kidnapping or blackmail cohersion of some sort it misses the mark so far... the models look great I will give you that but the overall scope is a joke at best.
Thanks for your feedback, it's not for everyone! I'm just glad I can make a nice small little side income with this plus some people get to have some fun! I'm sure you're great in life too, thanks!

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Thanks for your feedback, it's not for everyone! I'm just glad I can make a nice small little side income with this plus some people get to have some fun! I'm sure you're great in life too, thanks!
Yes it's sad that simps are so easily manipulated because it's not a "mainstream" tag.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Keep in mind Seth is not designed to be as relevant a decision for Kane except in the greater context of overall morality. In short, a good Olivia will have a harder time wanting to support an Evil Kane but an easier time supporting a Good one, etc. An evil Olivia will have an easier time wanting to support an evil Kane. At least, that's kind of my intent. Looking at it later, still working! In 0.4 in the vault room, the sisteam variable also exists meaning an evil Kane agreeing with an evil Olivia or good Kane agreeing with Good Olivia is very big versus the opposite -- where he does not align with her morality. In short, does it make sense that say an evil Olivia would want to help Kane as much if she felt he was too "good" versus evil like her? I'll look at everything.
But both my mc and Olivia are evil... and I still did get that result because of the whole "Seth" thing that made the sis_team go down.
And for me it did not make sense that I always choose with Olivia to help the mc and just because I don't want to help Seth she instead turns on my mc... doesn't really make sense in this case.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Yes it's sad that simps are so easily manipulated because it's not a "mainstream" tag. I just hope in r/l they are smarter than that because we all know in the BDSM community not everyone is safe sane and consensual. I have seen many subs who chose the wrong first DOM and it soured them on the experience entirely once they found out what it was actually supposed to be, for anyone to support this project financially is concerning to say the least.
Thanks for your feedback, I think people can separate fantasy and reality! Good luck in life, all love!

Reactions: cloudfw and sava75

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
pts will probably stand for points, don't ask me for the z :D

In spoilers the code deciding your future rank on the dom path.
For all people complaining, read it or wait for the multi-mod/walktrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So you want to have low zpts or great relation with chanel and good relations with Olivia.
If you don't know your stats and console is activated, you can check with "print #variablename"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Taking the right zpts decisions also gives you the needed "sis_bro_p" stat, 1 sis_team stat you can get from how you treat Jack (depending if your sis is evil or good) and then need 2 more with some other decisions, but that shouldn't be that hard and it is relatively clear.
thank you very much that increased me from k7 too k8 at least i was on the right track, i had a feeling that it was something too do with the massage. I would definately not have figured out that combination of choices without looking at the script

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
But both my mc and Olivia are evil... and I still did get that result because of the whole "Seth" thing that made the sis_team go down.
And for me it did not make sense that I always choose with Olivia to help the mc and just because I don't want to help Seth she instead turns on my mc... doesn't really make sense in this case.
Can you describe what you did with Seth? (Sister chose not to protect or did?)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Can you describe what you did with Seth? (Sister chose not to protect or did?)
I choose to not protect Seth, instead choosing "power", but I did always choose with Olivia to help the mc whenever there was a choice (Like with Kasumi for example I did tell her to be nice to my mc).
That's why it was weird to see her turn on my mc when I'm always choosing to help him, but yeah is pretty much that choice with Seth that fucks up the whole sis_team stat and then per se making her turn on my mc and not giving him k7.

Ok and you were recommended k7 but got k6 if I understand? Did you answer Olivia to want power in her question before judgment?

Fashion show or party path?
Yeah my mc also wants power and is an evil dom xD
And yes my mc was recommended as k7 too.

Masquerade party.

Last edited:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I choose to not protect Seth, instead choosing "power", but I did always choose with Olivia to help the mc whenever there was a choice (Like with Kasumi for example I did tell her to be nice to my mc).
Ok and you were recommended k7 but got k6 if I understand? Did you answer Olivia to want power in her question before judgment?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Very briefly, I encourage the feedback regarding the dom path coding -- I have always been apprehensive about it and am examining it carefully again when I get home. I almost did a greater than sisevil > sisgood or vice versa, but the complication there is the Seth decision beforehand. I'd almost have to give a huge good boost for that choice to make it somehow consistent to me in other areas for 0.6 and beyond. I'm a newbie coder entirely, so just trying my best...
It absolutely makes sense that the Seth decision should have a significant effect on her morality, and that Olivia will be more inclined to support a Kane similar to her.

But the way you've set up the last part of this chapter doesn't really work, I feel: It punishes anyone who picks the occasional option out of their "core" alignment. I'd definitely encourage looking at something like an "if sisgood >= sisevil" alternative.

Reactions: TessSadist

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
It absolutely makes sense that the Seth decision should have a significant effect on her morality, and that Olivia will be more inclined to support a Kane similar to her.

But the way you've set up the last part of this chapter doesn't really work, I feel: It punishes anyone who picks the occasional option out of their "core" alignment. I'd definitely encourage looking at something like an "if sisgood >= sisevil" alternative.
I'll look at it, the main worry I had with the latter was Olivia picking "good" protect Seth option but then having more evil points so that for 0.6, it made it very nasty for consistency. I might even be more inclined now to just have seth choice 1 flag = sisteam good path and seth choice 2 = sisteam evil plus points or something like that...not sure I explained this perfectly, but meaning that Olivia saving Seth and Kane answering "good" and Olivia abandoning Seth and Kane answering "selfish/power" get the sisteam + 1.

Reactions: cloudfw and Xypher

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I'll look at it, the main worry I had with the latter was Olivia picking "good" protect Seth option but then having more evil points so that for 0.6, it made it very nasty for consistency. I might even be more inclined now to just have seth choice 1 flag = sisteam good path and seth choice 2 = sisteam evil plus points or something like that...not sure I explained this perfectly, but meaning that Olivia saving Seth and Kane answering "good" and Olivia abandoning Seth and Kane answering "selfish/power" get the sisteam + 1.
Why not just add a variable for each brother instead?
For example:

help_mc = true
Help_Seth = true

that will be better since I can choose to help the mc but not help Seth, I think that should not be based on aligment and rather if she is fond of the mc or Seth or both or neither too xD.
And I mean it should be based on her feelings towards them instead of an alignment...

To point it further, the choice we get in the first chapter for her wanting to protect the mc seems useless after you made this sis_team variable when you include both Seth and mc.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Why not just add a variable for each brother instead?
For example:

help_mc = true
Help_Seth = true

that will be better since I can choose to help the mc but not help Seth, I think that should not be based on aligment and rather if she is fond of the mc or Seth or both or neither too xD.
And I mean it should be based on her feelings towards them instead of an alignment...
Well the issue with the first is that more than one instance/situation exists for sis to help bro, so that can't work easily as a on/off flag as it's best for just one decision. The sis_bro_p system which goes from 0 and up with points is kind of that thing instead. I am definitely looking when at home about having a better flag for the conversation about power because I completely agree now and see that a plus AND minus coding for good/evil doesn't work as intended.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019

I completely agree, I know for sure this is my mistake and will somehow change it, not sure yet...but somehow.

Reactions: sava75 and gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
If that's how you want things to play, sure. I didn't connect the two (helping Seth and the "power" choice) in my head: I had Olivia choose to help Seth because he's her brother and not anyone else's plaything, not because she's going to start playing nice with the rest of the world: She and Kane are still going to do whatever they can to get the upper hand.

Edit: Oh, just saw your latest reply. Don't be too hard on yourself: If the code accomplishes what you want, that's cool, if not, chalk it up to getting a bit more playtesting now that us filthy freeloaders get our hands on it.

Reactions: cloudfw and Xypher

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
So my initial leaning (thinking out loud since a lot of people here are way smarter about coding then my non-tech self)
for that conversation:

If helpseth choice and kane answers morality choice = Sis team +1
If fuckseth choice and kane answers power choice = Sis team +1
No minus flags at all
Have to test/check at home but first thoughts...

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes