warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Love the game so far, but any chance that the final 0.6 for Windows will be a smaller file? At almost 9G the current Beta is too big for Mega and hurts my little mind.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Love the game so far, but any chance that the final 0.6 for Windows will be a smaller file? At almost 9G the current Beta is too big for Mega and hurts my little mind.
Intent is for Final to have compressed/Android versions but don't want to create them for a version not completed with all scenes since it will just have to do be done again.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod (Important FYI regarding loading saves in unmodded VN)

I get it. Most folks don't read the info I have in the OPs of my mods. But...for the sake of your sanity and mine, please read this.

Your save is NOT BROKEN.... if you follow the instructions.

If you load a save made previously using SanchoMod inside the VN of the same version or later that is unmodded you'll find the saves seem borked (as with every mod). I took the time ages ago to resolve this issue for you. The instructions have always been there for you.

Please see the mod's OP and the spoiler "Uninstall". There's a file there. DL and install inside the unmodded VN as instructed. This simply negates my Python calls and variables so you can continue with your modded saves in an otherwise unmodded game.

If for some reason that isn't clear. Read it again. If still not clear then ping me in the mod's thread so we don't pollute the VN's thread with the mod's topic.

Regards.

Note: If you decide to later re-install the mod or it's update then don't forget about this little file... you'll want to delete it before re-installing the mod. I won't do that automatically for you as deleting files is not something you should ever expect a mod to do. It should actually never do it without your express consent but I'd still rather you do it yourself. Thanks.

Last edited:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
SanchoMod (Important FYI regarding loading saves in unmodded VN)

I get it. Most folks don't read the info I have in the OPs of my mods. But...for the sake of your sanity and mine, please read this.

Your save is NOT BROKEN.... if you follow the instructions.

If you load a save made previously using SanchoMod inside the VN of the same version or later that is unmodded you'll find the saves seem borked (as with every mod). I took the time ages ago to resolve this issue for you. The instructions have always been there for you.

Please see the mod's OP and the spoiler "Uninstall". There's a file there. DL and install inside the unmodded VN as instructed. This simply negates my Python calls and variables so you can continue with your modded saves in an otherwise unmodded game.

If for some reason that isn't clear. Read it again. If still not clear then ping me in the mod's thread so we don't pollute the VN's thread with the mod's topic.

Regards.
Anything I can do to make it easier when Final comes out let me know. (I appreciate mods that enhance the game experience!)

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Yes the narrative is extremely detailed (maybe in a bad way lol) to the very end. I think after 0.6, I would say I am about 45-50% of the way there. I had thought of it in Acts -- Act I (0.1 to 0.5) Act II (0.6 to 0.8) -- 0.8 is very long so might break it up and then Act III (0.9 to 0.13)
thank you for a wonderful game

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Anything I can do to make it easier when Final comes out let me know. (I appreciate mods that enhance the game experience!)
Nah Tess. If you as a dev make such drastic changes that someone loading a previous save made unmodded inside a new release of yours is broken then all bets are off for everyone... modded or unmodded. The above has everything to do with how screens and variables are saved with RenPy (take for instance if the MiniStat screen is open during a save which is a very high percentage of being so) then saves get wonkey when loaded inside an unmodded game later. It's always been that way except I took care of the issue in my mods to protect folks from themselves. I sincerely appreciate the offer but there's nothing you should ever have to do to accommodate me... I'm here to enhance whatever product you produce, that's how I see my job anyway.

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
Intent is for Final to have compressed/Android versions but don't want to create them for a version not completed with all scenes since it will just have to do be done again.
I was wondering if that was the case. I saw the HUGE download for the beta and passed. Glad I did as I then read the more recent comments to learn what had been uploaded wasn't what had been talked about for the past few days. Looking forward to whenever 0.6 Final gets released. Going to be a perfect storm of a few of my favorite games here getting updated within a few days of each other (looks like Love & Magic will be tail-end charlie of this little release train).

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
sorry if someone has already said this, not looking as spoilers

if you are creating new game because of sancho mod you can download the fix on the uninstall spoiler, just saved me a lotttt of time and lets you carry on with old save.

Zod666

Nov 1, 2020
Finally the 10/10 and one of the very few BDSM games are updated again!
Dom path is king, you are in control, but at same time not really. Hope this update is as good as the rest of the game.
Big tnx to the dev and hopefully more content is to follow.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Karlsson's Gambit [v0.6 Beta] [Grym Gudinna Games]

COMPRESSED

9.34 GB ~ 1.44 GB

PC / MAC: -

WORKUPLOAD: /
ANONFILES: /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, me breezing the new code very quickly... it appears at first glance you hardcore K1's Subs are fucked...literally. If you take it to the extreme you earn K1Pro which will in turn bump you to K2 AND you lose your KPass if you have it. But you keep lickin' them there boots, maybe I'm wrong (but I doubt it). :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes