Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Feature Update

Good evening. I've chewed the fat on introducing even more features for v0.6 Final as I've shown a few in previous posts. Here's another... dynamic Work Grade / K-Level Info (populated automatically within the MiniStat screen).

This works similar to FreeRoam events you may have seen in some other mods I have but this one's a bit different... and I'm not done coding it all yet but this will give you the general idea of my thought process (hopefully... maybe). This information automatically changes depending on your current K-Level, if you're on Dom/Sub routes, etc and don't worry, it's accurate (Kagarus :ROFLMAO:), I hijacked the dev's conditional math so it's exact everytime, all the time.

I'd post a video but I'm pressed for time so let's go with a brief example. In the following teasers I've enlarged the MiniStat a bit and darkened it for easier viewing.

• Here the player is on Dom and K8. Due to a major choice in E5 the MC will work with Veronica. Note that this is the MiniStat prior to the work "events" start (remember it changes automatically depending on all your previous stats and who you're working with).
KG SM B03a1.jpg
  • Here is the next screen starting the "work" events and note that the MiniStat automatically changed and displays some new information regarding this at the bottom (the red arrow). The SanchoNotify also alerts the player to WTF is going on and why at the top-left.
KG SM B03a2.jpg
  • Here we are at the first choice in the "work" event. Note that here the player could either have the ChoiceGuide On/Off and/or the MiniStat On/Off to customize how much assistance is offered... all of it, none of it, or in between as desired on the fly. I'll populate more information when I'm done coding but for now note the possible "ThronePoints" as are accumulated for the possible K-Level advancement later.
KG SM B03a3.jpg
  • Here the choice was made that increase Veronica's Grade and the MiniStat automatically updates the pertinent info in real time. Note again the possible "ThronePoints".
KG SM B03a4.jpg

Pretty cool, right? Come on, I'm trying here! Anyway I'll flesh out the rest of the code and input the possible K-Level math, etc. Remember this will also work on the Sub path which depends on a different point system but SanchoMod will detect your playthrough automatically and show that pertinent info in place of the above demo example.

That's it for this wall of text. Regards.

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
Here's the 0.6 version relationship chart with profile pics. For those new, this chart is a visual guide that helps you understand who's who in the Karlsson world and their interconnections at a glance. CHFan gregers
Sweet! Thanks for the effort and time!

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Holy heck what an update!!!

I've loved this game for so long and now seeing so many plot elements come together is just... brilliant.

This is by FAR my favorite erotic game. I've played so many different paths and I still think I have a few more sub options to go through. The dedication and focus Tess has for creating this masterpiece is phenomenal.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Feature Update
A quick teaser update with the K-Level code fleshed out and (using the same demo example above Dominique chosen second) Note her Grade populates after she's chose second. If Juliette was chose second then her Grade would populate and input into the logical math (everything is in real time as you play). Yes, you can save in the middle of the process and the mod will still recall the data as necessary... it's SanchoMod after all :p :
1654659356712.png 1654659600068.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Looks like some excellent QoL enhancements to the mod, keep up the great work!
You'll get more GUI adjustment options in the SanchoOptions screen too. A little bit more for everybody whether they are interested in the guide, the tweaking, the gallery or any assortment of each as you wish. I'm doing my best to keep improving and not disappoint... myself or anyone that may choose to utilize my efforts. Regards and thank you for the kind words.

Reactions: H_NGM_N666

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
A quick teaser update with the K-Level code fleshed out and (using the same demo example above Dominique chosen second) Note her Grade populates after she's chose second. If Juliette was chose second then her Grade would populate and input into the logical math (everything is in real time as you play). Yes, you can save in the middle of the process and the mod will still recall the data as necessary... it's SanchoMod after all :p :
Here's one on the Sub route which (as previously stated) the MiniStat screen automatically adjusts according to current your playthrough in real time:
1654661059175.png

Hey! Calm down! I'm just joking. Don't get riled up... I'm actually coding in the conditional math now :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: H_NGM_N666

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
These K-Leveling elements look fun. Are they part of the basic game or are they only with a mod?

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
The game bud... no way I'd spend all that time to just make things up out of thin air. I'm not a content writer... just a coder. Hold up... wait, you're pulling my leg, right?
No, not pulling your leg at all! I just got to the end of 0.6 Beta and didn't see any way to change my level. I started the update as a K4 and I'm still a K4. Did I miss something?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
No, not pulling your leg at all! I just got to the end of 0.6 Beta and didn't see any way to change my level. I started the update as a K4 and I'm still a K4. Did I miss something?
I would say you missed a lot, your decisions ingame were so "balanced", that you're not ascended or descended to another Level.

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
I would say you missed a lot, your decisions ingame were so "balanced", that you're not ascended or descended to another Level.
Hmm...could it have something to do with me playing the early leaked Beta and not the Final? What are those screen shots with the "mini-stats" and HUD all about? I never saw any sort of stat page.

Edit: Or could it have something to do with a decision I made in an earlier chapter? Something that would limit my upgrade options? Maybe I'll just start an entirely new game when 0.6 Final is released LoL

Last edited:

Chessless

Feb 21, 2022
Hmm...could it have something to do with me playing the early leaked Beta and not the Final? What are those screen shots with the "mini-stats" and HUD all about? I never saw any sort of stat page.

Edit: Or could it have something to do with a decision I made in an earlier chapter? Something that would limit my upgrade options? Maybe I'll just start an entirely new game when 0.6 Final is released LoL
I've only done one sub playthrough so far, but I believe you can't go from k4 to k5 this update. If you do well on your tasks Olivia says something about not wanting to promote k4s today. As far as the mini stat thing, those are for the sancho mod. It's not available for this version yet. Will probably only come after the final 0.6 comes out.

Linkdtp

Apr 10, 2018
After some trial and error (and some help from people in these threads) I got to k9 on the dom path. How do you actually reach the mythical k1? k2 seems to be the lowest I've managed..

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes