gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I work hard on the mod to support Tess's project, so I won't bad mouth her in any way... but that particular criticism is fair and just, so I don't see saying it as being harsh or punking. Regardless, I've gotta get back to it... folks are waiting for me to finish the mod... and a proper guide. I've a few new features that will certainly elevate the quality of life imho.
Right, and arguably part of the inconsistency is due to the huge amount of variations and freedom allowed to the player to steer the characters this way or that, which is incidentally also part of what makes your modding work so much fun. So it all works out.

Last edited:

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Not that I dislike Olivia's content but in the future I would like to have an option to play blindly with only Kane's perspective. Being kept in the darkness and not knowing whether Olivia's is my ally or not would be exciting, at least on the sub path where her support can mean a lot.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Wanted to make a gif of this great game but can’t find the images, only the 2 second animation clips, anyone know where they are hiding?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Trying to make sense of Olivia's character is increasingly a mug's game, I find. In some scenes you can guide her to be moral and even somewhat submissive if that's your thing, in others she'll automatically show herself as an evil sadist no matter your choices. In the early game she'll be in awe at everything that's happening to her:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But then later we learn that she's secretly been prepped and trained specifically for the Karlssons making contact, so apparently she was lying even to herself earlier, as well as to her brothers.

This becomes a bit of an issue when we're being asked to make decisions for Olivia as players, when we never know what her motivation will turn out to be by the next scene or the next update.

There's a lot to like about this game, but character consistency is not one of its main strengths.
That might be a coding issue with branching paths, there is so much variation. My Olivia appears evil too sometimes but I play her as neutral.

Also she's supposed to be quite the genius, but nothing really shows that. That's the problem when you write smart characters...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote #69

You folks running unmodded:

When you get to this scene in Ep7 you're possibly going to miss something... and I highly doubt it was in the written walkthrough (I never read them):
1683059654165.png

What happens afterwards is the one chance to be awarded (DominiqueRomOpen)... and it all depends on a choice you made in Ep5, and if you didn't select that correct choice you had a chance in Ep6. Here's the choices (ChoiceGuide revised for Ep7):

Ep5:
1683059825016.png

or Ep6:
1683059914524.png

I'll sort it in the mod with a "CriticalPath" screen, but you folks who play unmodded just know that, unless Tess changes something in the future, there's no way for you to obtain Dominque's Rom path if you didn't make the proper choices as noted above.

As a bonus there's a lewd scene in Ep7 if you do this... but if you are RomOpen with Junko then you also get flagged for (JunkoCheat), so know that is a thing too. There's currently no known consequence for JunkoCheat... to be continued.

Now, if you want Dominique Evil then don't go Dominique RomOpen... choose one or the other from what I can analyze to date. Lewds will be different, some you can't obtain as they are specific to that pathing fork for her, etc.

I thought you should know... as a public service announcement. There's more hidden gems but I don't write the written walkthrough... I'm just a crappy modder. Regards.

Last edited:

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
What am I missing? I tried this Game because of the good Rating but its absolutely terrible... am I missing something?

Reactions: OuterZone

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
What am I missing? I tried this Game because of the good Rating but its absolutely terrible... am I missing something?
Kinks are kinks... yours aren't Dom or Sub obviously... but that post took brass balls to write in this thread where folks are quite passionate regarding the dev's work. Good luck bud... I smell incoming...

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
If you are into vanilla stuff only, you've obviously missed the numerous "red flags" that this game is heavily D/s focused. So, if this is not your thing, you should probably just stay away from it.

Reactions: sava75 and YuNobi1

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
SanchoNote #69

You folks running unmodded:

When you get to this scene in Ep7 you're possibly going to miss something... and I highly doubt it was in the written walkthrough (I never read them):
View attachment 2590934

What happens afterwards is the one chance to be awarded (DominiqueRomOpen)... and it all depends on a choice you made in Ep5, and if you didn't select that correct choice you had a chance in Ep6. Here's the choices (ChoiceGuide revised for Ep7):

Ep5:
View attachment 2590938

or Ep6:
View attachment 2590941

I'll sort it in the mod with a "CriticalPath" screen, but you folks who play unmodded just know that, unless Tess changes something in the future, there's no way for you to obtain Dominque's Rom path if you didn't make the proper choices as noted above.

As a bonus there's a lewd scene in Ep7 if you do this... but if you are RomOpen with Junko then you also get flagged for (JunkoCheat), so know that is a thing too. There's currently no known consequence for JunkoCheat... to be continued.

Now, if you want Dominique Evil then don't go Dominique RomOpen... choose one or the other from what I can analyze to date. Lewds will be different, some you can't obtain as they are specific to that pathing fork for her, etc.

I thought you should know... as a public service announcement. There's more hidden gems but I don't write the written walkthrough... I'm just a crappy modder. Regards.
Wait, your screenshots look to say that:

IF player want Dominique=Evil
THEN follow DominiqueTest/Romance

However your post seemed to say the opposite:

IF player choose DominiqueRomance
THEN Dominique=Good

So which is correct?
Furthermore, that scene in Ep. 5 only occurs if you pick Dominique over Veronica and Juliette, however if she's sponsoring you (like my playthrough) then she gets PISSED if you choose anyone besides Veronica. So is this scene vital to a DominiqueRomance? And is that an evil path?

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Not that I dislike Olivia's content but in the future I would like to have an option to play blindly with only Kane's perspective. Being kept in the darkness and not knowing whether Olivia's is my ally or not would be exciting, at least on the sub path where her support can mean a lot.
It would be interesting, yeah, but i couldn't live without content of Olivia... i really like her, the character has something that attracts me pretty much.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Wait, your screenshots look to say that:

IF player want Dominique=Evil
THEN follow DominiqueTest/Romance

However your post seemed to say the opposite:

IF player choose DominiqueRomance
THEN Dominique=Good

So which is correct?
Furthermore, that scene in Ep. 5 only occurs if you pick Dominique over Veronica and Juliette, however if she's sponsoring you (like my playthrough) then she gets PISSED if you choose anyone besides Veronica. So is this scene vital to a DominiqueRomance? And is that an evil path?
No, look at the screenies again bud, being non-evil is the path to DominiqueRomOpen, opposite for evil. Also, there's two variables: DominiqueTestPass and DominiqueTestFail, so know that going in. You can still be awarded DominiqueRomOpen if MC didn't get the Ep5 choice scene, the var is False by default (a chance for psbl RomOpen fork), it's the choosing of the opposite choice that sets it True (Dominique's Evil fork). Kwame and his wife are effected by the decision as well... but that's a spoiler.

Reactions: Stan5851

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
A simple question for you, you like games with dom or sub content and games very sadistics? If your answer is a no,them i understand your message. This isn´t the game with best renders but if you like this type of games you won´t find anything like this. Maybe you have to force you a little and continue playing, sometimes this is the best form to find really good games.

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
So little Veronica content this update (at least on the Dom path I'll play the K4 one later but I doubt there will be much there). :(

Astrid and Veronica being full sisters, but only one being a ginger was a big disappointment.

Kane and Delilah being cousins was something I didn't see coming with Tess' stance on familial relationships. The threesome with the twins from the last episode kind of says the stance isn't too serious even if they don't touch each other.

With the lack of an evaluation at the end it feels like the update isn't finished.

If my timeline and understanding of Olivia is right, we will have gone from prison to K10/Z1 in around one week's time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think she failed to make the board, just she's the one who hasn't been present but recognized as being absent.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Kane and Delilah being cousins was something I didn't see coming with Tess' stance on familial relationships.
This is such a nice thing, we have in one hand Olivia and Chanel and in the other Kane and Delilah, is nice have family nearby :LOL:

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes