deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If the developer isn't trolling us, we'll most likely fuck Olivia soon.
How much of the game have you skipped? It has been strongly hinted at (if not straight out known) for a long time and confirmed this update that she is the daughter of Elena and Alexander. Alexander's goal is to have a grandson from one of his children with Callista's son. I'm not sure if Seth is adopted since he is never mentioned or if it is because of his medical condition.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
is there a way to be in Olivia romance? now i'm currewntly on good path and with Junko..but dominique romance is available with sancho mod (only be omn good terma and test passed with dominique)..but if i choose dominuqe romance pth , this will close junko or olivia path?(if there is any with the sister)? thanks

tarsgrim

Dec 19, 2022
is there a way to be in Olivia romance? now i'm currewntly on good path and with Junko..but dominique romance is available with sancho mod (only be omn good terma and test passed with dominique)..but if i choose dominuqe romance pth , this will close junko or olivia path?(if there is any with the sister)? thanks
dont worry the flags in sanchomod are percfect. you can start both junko and dominic romancepath but you just raise a another flag that says cheat on junko so asume you will have to do some big shit for be with both or lose junko along the road.
but you know play some more routes its great keep some saves and end the game with your perfect ending

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
There is a variable, princesseyes, that seems to be tied to their relationship, but no specific 'romance path' as such yet. Elena is clearly pushing for a relationship between the two.

I'm not sure if Seth is adopted since he is never mentioned or if it is because of his medical condition.
I'm not going to go through the script to tease out the circumstantial evidence right now (generally I don't really care about these things until they become relevant), but I think it's implied a few times that Seth and Kane could be half-brothers, in which case Seth would be in play as a fall-back option to produce an heir if Kane doesn't work out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vleder and motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I don't think there is an "Olivia romance path"...yet. Your comment made me remember something... I'm on the good dom path as well... and I remember that Junko was "sent" to MC by Dominique and then the Junko romance ensues. Dominique is Junko's mistress so, why, when MC gets on Dominique romance path, do we also get a "Junko cheat" flag? I don't get it...

tarsgrim

Dec 19, 2022
I don't think there is an "Olivia romance path"...yet. Your comment made me remember something... I'm on the good dom path as well... and I remember that Junko was "sent" to MC by Dominique and then the Junko romance ensues. Dominique is Junko's mistress so, why, when MC gets on Dominique romance path, do we also get a "Junko cheat" flag? I don't get it...
I guess the good harem includes junko and dominic but you're going to have to work hard for it to work. There is a conversation that allows you to do Dominic's approach with Kwane. I suppose there will be the kit for it to work.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
The game does not open for me, I click on it, and nothing happens; any solution, please?
2023-05-04.png if you haven't got the folders I highlight, the game won't launch if that is the case, delete them and then try reinstalling the game. If that doesn't work, you will most likely have to re-download the game again

Reactions: perro10

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I'm not sure if Seth is adopted since he is never mentioned or if it is because of his medical condition.
Would be hard for her to fake a pregnancy with two kids around. Id imagine he's hers but not as valuable as Kane cuz he doesnt have the same pedigree.

Does anybody else think that Alexander's "disobedient" daughter and the son of a woman that alex feels betrayed him share the same rare disease? Almost as if...

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Would be hard for her to fake a pregnancy with two kids around. Id imagine he's hers but not as valuable as Kane cuz he doesnt have the same pedigree.

Does anybody else think that Alexander's "disobedient" daughter and the son of a woman that alex feels betrayed him share the same rare disease? Almost as if...
What if...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
What's not to get bud? Neither Dominique nor Junko was romance at the start... now if they are both rom'd someone's gonna be jelly. Chicks are like that bud, now and most certainly in the future. Being a sugar daddy resolves those issues in my experience, so that's food for thought as you journey through this life. Otherwise if you have Junko as a fucktoy you can rom Donimique solo... that looks the setup, that the rom will likely be one or the other but not both. We'll see.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Been getting questions continuously regarding "E" points so I'll make a post here for reference on my personal take and how they are handled within SanchoMod.

SanchoNote

The types and how the mod references them: There are two different "E" points... a Sub and Dom variant. These being "ESubPnts" and "EDomPnts" respectively. The mod's stat system will automatically adjust depending on your playthrough to report the correct one. This means if you are on a Sub route then it's reporting ESubPnts and vice-versa for Dom routes. The stat screens will automatically label them correctly as well to minimize confusion. Make sense? Good deal.

What's likely the best to obtain: Most misc point systems in this VN are targeted at minimal acquisition for maximum benefit. Examples are the "O" points and the "Z" points. So it's rather obvious that minimum "E" points is likely preferred by any playthough and that's why you see it as being gained by the same amount on two out of three choices per menu choice block. That duplication of the identical gain in two of the three choices is your clue that not gaining them is best for maximum gain.

What are they and what's their likely use: My best current guess is either "ElenaPoints" or "EvaluationPoints". Most likely to be used later for the next KLvl updgrade/downgrade either by themselves or with another variable in a formula like the previous KLvl evaluation ceremony.

Regards. Go get you some.

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
...so that's food for thought as you journey through this life.
Hehehehehehe... hehehehe... Sancho, I'm a fan, man... but I gotta tell ya'... I'm 70 years young and countin'... not really in need of "food for thought" as my journey is nearing the end. I just thought the "cheating" was a little out of order considering the overall circumstances of the setting and couldn't resist making the comment. Hehehe, no harm no foul, dude. :cool:

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hehehehehehe... hehehehe... Sancho, I'm a fan, man... but I gotta tell ya'... I'm 70 years young and countin'... not really in need of "food for thought" as my journey is nearing the end. I just thought the "cheating" was a little out of order considering the overall circumstances of the setting and couldn't resist making the comment. Hehehe, no harm no foul, dude. :cool:
It's just my personal take bud, nothing more, nothing less. ... but you should dang well know by now that multi-females being romanced at the same time are going to produce envy and jealousy by one or more of them! Don't act like you don't already know this my brother! :ROFLMAO: :p Regards... time of a whiskey by my clock... what's yours read?

Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
No argument here... But, you are talkin' RL. This here story is about as removed from "real" as it gets. Got some 15 yr scotch in the cabinet. Breakin' it out as we speak. Cheers m8 and thanks again for all your excellent modding/coding/troubleshooting/comments and all around good nature. (y)

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021

If the developer isn't trolling us, we'll most likely fuck Olivia soon.
I wouldn't call it incest at this point in the story, but I'm not sure we'll be fucking Olivia any time soon, Tess is doing it very slowly, a little teasing here, a little teasing there... I think it´s more possible to have blowjobs before fucking. What worries me now is if there will be a strong advance of this situation between Kane and Olivia in the next chapter, let's remember that it will be shorter and there are many things that are happening at this moment in history, my fear is that like the next chapter it will be shorter, we cannot have much content about this "incest", because we must always remember that the sexual content between Kane and Olivia is at the end of the chapter and during a very short period of time... unfortunately :cry:

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes