Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Yup...and thanks. I didn't articulate myself properly at first so hope that other post made more sense for Cirelc.
Yes, ty.

So dom path is unlikely to have Elena/Kat, was actually hopping for Elena+Kat evil dom path, oh well.
In my opinion she forgot to mention Katsumi on the dom path, because you can activate her romance flag in Episode 3 and Episode 4 and you took her V Card and you open the JunkoSlave Path only with an active Katsumi Romance, too.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Yes, ty.

In my opinion she forgot to mention Katsumi on the dom path, because you can activate her romance flag in Episode 3 and Episode 4 and you took her V Card and you open the JunkoSlave Path only with an active Katsumi Romance, too.
She did say that all the routes mentioned in that post were off the top of her head lol… tho I do wonder what “Not disclosed but hard to explain: Kiyomi, Phoebe, Chanel, Delilah” means, since you can agree to be Kiyomi’s sub… not sure tho

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
She did say that all the routes mentioned in that post were off the top of her head lol… tho I do wonder what “Not disclosed but hard to explain: Kiyomi, Phoebe, Chanel, Delilah” means, since you can agree to be Kiyomi’s sub… not sure tho
I think that comment is Tess keeping a few things close to her chest. And good for her. While it's nice to know who is and isn't going to be romanceable, and I get why people want to know, it's good to still have some surprises and unknowns in my opinion...otherwise, if you know everything...why even bother playing?

The opinion of people who will only ever play once, a very detailed and calculated path...then never explore anything else don't really matter to me, I couldn't care less about their opinion, the beauty of a VN like this is exploring all the paths, seeing all the content, romancing different LI's in different saves to see the differences. Otherwise it may as well be a KN. So I hope Tess doesn't reveal everything personally.

Last edited:

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Kyiomi is bound to a honor code and she never lies. So probably you have to keep up her high standards. I could look for an 2year old post from Tess herself, but forgive me that i don't do that, because no idea if its still the truth.

Phoebe will be your Teacher and is involved with both DeCock and Karlssons. So if there will be a romance path that will be a rollercoaster.

Chanel no clue. Delilah was a confirmed LI 2y ago for the evil dom path, but things can change and lets not forget she is a DeKock... You have to fail the Gambit and ally with DeKock? And i guess your true sister would murder Delilah, if you romance her. :) (just speculations)

Reactions: Silver_Crow117
Mar 28, 2022
why do they have guns are they going to kill anyone? i havent played it id love to to see if they shoot the slaves or get really annoyed

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I think that comment is Tess keeping a few things close to her chest. And good for her. While it's nice to know who is and isn't going to be romanceable, and I get why people want to know, it's good to still have some surprises and unknowns in my opinion...otherwise, if you know everything...why even bother playing?

The opinion of people who will only ever play once, a very detailed and calculated path...then never explore anything else don't really matter to me, I couldn't care less about their opinion, the beauty of a VN like this is exploring all the paths, seeing all the content, romancing different LI's in different saves to see the differences. Otherwise it may as well be a KN. So I hope Tess doesn't reveal everything personally.
Yeah I don’t want every path revealed sub or not! Though it is nice to see some of the options so far! And I’m sure we haven’t seen all character paths yet!! I mean.. for the sub playthrough.. the only real Sponsorship you can have atm, Are Juliette and Dominique.. and there not even developed yet ahahaha and the only groups you can join atm are the vipers… no factions yet (tho I’m guessing it’s the Decocks)… So yeah I’m excited!! I’m personally a sub player but I do like the dom paths as well!!

Reactions: Maviarab

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Kyiomi is bound to a honor code and she never lies. So probably you have to keep up her high standards. I could look for an 2year old post from Tess herself, but forgive me that i don't do that, because no idea if its still the truth.

Phoebe will be your Teacher and is involved with both DeCock and Karlssons. So if there will be a romance path that will be a rollercoaster.

Chanel no clue. Delilah was a confirmed LI 2y ago for the evil dom path, but things can change and lets not forget she is a DeKock... You have to fail the Gambit and ally with DeKock? And i guess your true sister would murder Delilah, if you romance her. :) (just speculations)
Yeah for Kiyomi there is a sub path set up, but I think it’ll be more complicated just like with Veronica sub path (I’ve mentioned it in previous posts)

with Phoebe, she will be?? I don’t remember that tbh… I’m mostly a sub player so it might be different..(she takes you as her sub after… her husband.. um “disappears”… I do like her character design a lot, but we’ll see..

I Feel like she’ll be both Sub and Dom but in a certain Circumstantial way… because Tess did say that “More sponsorships for sub path come later, there is an inflection point later where Kane needs to start trying to steer himself towards a certain faction/group if he can...” So I could imagine that we can side with the Decocks on both sub and Dom at some point…

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah for Kiyomi there is a sub path set up, but I think it’ll be more complicated just like with Veronica sub path (I’ve mentioned it in previous posts)

with Phoebe, she will be?? I don’t remember that tbh… I’m mostly a sub player so it might be different..(she takes you as her sub after… her husband.. um “disappears”… I do like her character design a lot, but we’ll see..

I Feel like she’ll be both Sub and Dom but in a certain Circumstantial way… because Tess did say that “More sponsorships for sub path come later, there is an inflection point later where Kane needs to start trying to steer himself towards a certain faction/group if he can...” So I could imagine that we can side with the Decocks on both sub and Dom at some point…
Yeah I would say the Pheobe sponsor and a future possible DeKock alliance are pretty much going to happen given what we know so far. How all that ties in and on which paths exactly who knows. Certainly interesting things to consider.

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
I’m mostly a sub player so it might be different..
My bad, i didn't ask for which path, because usually i only answer dom paths questions... (my intention wasn't to confuse you or spoiler you with irrelevant dom stuff)

with Phoebe, she will be?? I don’t remember that tbh…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah I would say the Pheobe sponsor and a future possible DeKock alliance are pretty much going to happen given what we know so far. How all that ties in and on which paths exactly who knows. Certainly interesting things to consider.
On the Dom evil Path Phoebe ally is tied to Olivia's Decision.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
My bad, i didn't ask for which path, because usually i only answer dom paths questions... (my intention wasn't to confuse you or spoiler you with irrelevant dom stuff)

On the Dom evil Path Phoebe ally is tied to Olivia's Decision.
No ur fine!! I find it really awesome how even tho, I’m a mostly sub player, and your a Dom player, we can still talk about this game because of so many possibilities!! I do think with Phoebe, there’s obviously a dom path with her, but I also think there’s a sub path as well (that’s why she left Phoebe ambiguous to the routes along with Delilah and Chanel)…. But we’ll see!

anyways, I know ur a dom player (but anyone can answer this), how do you think the gameshow we’ll work? How do pass/fail the events… I wonder how characters make participants fail?… here’s this from Tess (just hinting) IMG_8641.jpeg

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I was replaying the game but this time choosing the option i would choose if i was Kane, not guiding me by my desires or the girls lookings, only choosen like if i really was Kane, with fear about my life and trying to survive... and i´m not doing it good :ROFLMAO: , i´m stuck in K4 so my life there would be very bad...

But there is a thing i understand good, and is the desire for revenge of some people here, i have never had doubts about destroy the Karlsson family or even kill all sisters and save the slaves, but now playing with awareness i´m beginning to think the same... Is awfull how hard i´m trying to survive and the girls continue destroying all my survive attemps.

Knowing we are now in the half of the story i don´t know if it would be possible obtain revenge being a K4 now but i´going to save a path where i will do it if i can.

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
I was replaying the game but this time choosing the option i would choose if i was Kane, not guiding me by my desires or the girls lookings, only choosen like if i really was Kane, with fear about my life and trying to survive... and i´m not doing it good :ROFLMAO: , i´m stuck in K4 so my life there would be very bad...

But there is a thing i understand good, and is the desire for revenge of some people here, i have never had doubts about destroy the Karlsson family or even kill all sisters and save the slaves, but now playing with awareness i´m beginning to think the same... Is awfull how hard i´m trying to survive and the girls continue destroying all my survive attemps.

Knowing we are now in the half of the story i don´t know if it would be possible obtain revenge being a K4 now but i´going to save a path where i will do it if i can.
I actually think the competition/gambit is really tame if we consider that Kane/MC is actually showing if he deserves the king's seat. And now that we know that practically the world is in the hands of Karlson & DeKock. This means giving MC a silver platter being the de facto ruler of the world if he shows competence given that he also DeKock blood.
I do think Karlson and DeKock are necessary evils and actually are not that evil given that they created a semblance of society in a post-apocalyptic world.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Don Sucio

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
anyways, I know ur a dom player (but anyone can answer this), how do you think the gameshow we’ll work? How do pass/fail the events… I wonder how characters make participants fail?… here’s this from Tess (just hinting)
Well to be honest the gameshow will be a torture/killing show. Slaves will be get hunted down in Maze by Vipers and Vips.
We also see a VIPs with weapons so good luck to all lower ranks.
And lower ranks will be at the bad end to fullfill the Vips desires. (Torture, killing, etc)

For Dom Players Alessandra's Sponsorship depends on the game show. (She demands at least 5 best orgasms of her life and Sam said that will be no problem, she will help you with it. Sam is known for her "bloodlust"...) And my guess is the K10 rank promotion in Episode 8 (there will be one chance to reach K10 already in Ep. 8) depends also how far you you' ll go in the game show. But i only participate with my evil dom in the game show, because i can't see a scenario with Katsumi, where my good dom can stand to his principles and morale. The interaction for the Dom player will be to aid Katsumi and Vips to fullfill their desires.

Silver_Crow117, I have no doubt that Cirelc will give you his answer. But what do you think, if two characters (and there will be many more) we see a weapon and a quiver of arrows in their hands, what can be waiting for us?)

I'll put my two cents in. The contestants have to survive the maze (maybe the male slaves have to get out of it in a certain amount of time, maybe there will be all sorts of traps in the way of the contestants (not necessarily lethal, but capable of slowing their progress). But the rifles lead me to believe that those male contestants who lose at all stages of the show may become victims of sadistic women at the end of the show, who will want to hunt disenfranchised men with guns in their hands. The rifles are there for a reason, unless of course the sadistic women themselves suddenly decide to shoot each other. From Kane's Dom perspective, we probably have some very important moral decisions to make that could help someone, perhaps even save a life, or, conversely, kill a slave(s).

IIRC, Tess mentioned that Kane (Dom) might be asked to help someone VIP. For Dom's route, it would likely be various scenes of an intimate nature, but not necessarily sex. Basically, something like that massage story where our goal was to get as few Z-points as possible to move up. Maybe. So in addition to moral (or conversely immoral) decisions, we'll probably have hot scenes with some VIPs and most likely sisters. And how they develop may affect, so to speak, the "room to maneuver," i.e., Kane's ability to get between the raindrops.

"Raindrops" is about a likely complicated scheme in which most of the senior staff and VIP guests will consider the show a success, while Kane Goode (Dom) can accomplish his goal without destroying his own moral compass in an attempt to please the sadistic women around him and, most importantly, while strengthening his relationship with the good Olivia, who will have a key deciding word at the end of episode 8.

Of course, EvilDom Kane will have no such problems, as for him the worse the better, so for those playing the evil route, this show should be an easy hike.

As for sub players, it's hard for me to judge what "activities" await Sub Kane. But it's already clear that unlike Dom, sub Kane will be the very participant who will eat, sleep and survive in this maze, and then probably in other locations as well. BTW, the live slave hunt itself may well take place right on the surface of the island, where there's plenty of wild vegetation and where there are probably similar secret "hunting grounds" for sadistic women who want to shoot people. So the main stars of the show here will be the sub-players, we can only wish them luck. And KaneSub will likely have to make his own set of difficult moral decisions related to whether he's willing to show a sense of support or, on the contrary, will selfishly and single-handedly make his way to the show's finale, spitting on his "brothers-in-arms".
I cut my answer short, because i agree with almost everything you said. ;)

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Well to be honest the gameshow will be a torture/killing show. Slaves will be get hunted down in Maze by Vipers and Vips.
We also see a VIPs with weapons so good luck to all lower ranks.
And lower ranks will be at the bad end to fullfill the Vips desires. (Torture, killing, etc)

For Dom Players Alessandra's Sponsorship depends on the game show. (She demands at least 5 best orgasms of her life and Sam said that will be no problem, she will help you with it. Sam is known for her "bloodlust"...) And my guess is the K10 rank promotion in Episode 8 (there will be one chance to reach K10 already in Ep. 8) depends also how far you you' ll go in the game show. But i only participate with my evil dom in the game show, because i can't see a scenario with Katsumi, where my good dom can stand to his principles and morale. The interaction for the Dom player will be to aid Katsumi and Vips to fullfill their desires.

I cut my answer short, because i agree with almost eveerything you said. ;)
And I've put mine post under a spoiler. Not that it could be a spoiler (that's our assumptions), but who knows, maybe we'll guess.:)

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Silver_Crow117, I have no doubt that Cirelc will give you his answer. But what do you think, if two characters (and there will be many more) we see a weapon and a quiver of arrows in their hands, what can be waiting for us?)

I'll put my two cents in. The contestants have to survive the maze (maybe the male slaves have to get out of it in a certain amount of time, maybe there will be all sorts of traps in the way of the contestants (not necessarily lethal, but capable of slowing their progress). But the rifles lead me to believe that those male contestants who lose at all stages of the show may become victims of sadistic women at the end of the show, who will want to hunt disenfranchised men with guns in their hands. The rifles are there for a reason, unless of course the sadistic women themselves suddenly decide to shoot each other. From Kane's Dom perspective, we probably have some very important moral decisions to make that could help someone, perhaps even save a life, or, conversely, kill a slave(s).

IIRC, Tess mentioned that Kane (Dom) might be asked to help someone VIP. For Dom's route, it would likely be various scenes of an intimate nature, but not necessarily sex. Basically, something like that massage story where our goal was to get as few Z-points as possible to move up. Maybe. So in addition to moral (or conversely immoral) decisions, we'll probably have hot scenes with some VIPs and most likely sisters. And how they develop may affect, so to speak, the "room to maneuver," i.e., Kane's ability to get between the raindrops.

"Raindrops" is about a likely complicated scheme in which most of the senior staff and VIP guests will consider the show a success, while Kane Goode (Dom) can accomplish his goal without destroying his own moral compass in an attempt to please the sadistic women around him and, most importantly, while strengthening his relationship with the good Olivia, who will have a key deciding word at the end of episode 8.

Of course, EvilDom Kane will have no such problems, as for him the worse the better, so for those playing the evil route, this show should be an easy hike.

As for sub players, it's hard for me to judge what "activities" await Sub Kane. But it's already clear that unlike Dom, sub Kane will be the very participant who will eat, sleep and survive in this maze, and then probably in other locations as well. BTW, the live slave hunt itself may well take place right on the surface of the island, where there's plenty of wild vegetation and where there are probably similar secret "hunting grounds" for sadistic women who want to shoot people. So the main stars of the show here will be the sub-players, we can only wish them luck. And KaneSub will likely have to make his own set of difficult moral decisions related to whether he's willing to show a sense of support or, on the contrary, will selfishly and single-handedly make his way to the show's finale, spitting on his "brothers-in-arms".
And I've put mine post under a spoiler. Not that it could be a spoiler (that's our assumptions), but who knows, maybe we'll guess.:)
My Spoiler advice was meant for pictures to shorten your Post. ;)

And i try to put most things under Spoiler, because there are players, which don't want to be spoilered by different paths or don't want to read about the other path.

Im assuming she made that scene before she knew who his father was or she changed his father cuz it fit better with the story. That'll likely be the last time those two fuck
Most unlikely, because the Story was written before she started the game, but i don't want to hit the "are cousins incest Hornet's Nest". So we'll see. Your theory could be correct.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes