DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Corporate Development Memo (12/3/2023)

Hi everyone!
I am going to be keeping a tighter lid on previews near the end but I wanted to still give a few images this week! Keep in mind any possible "kills" are OPTIONAL meaning either Kane or Olivia in game has chosen this result. I know my game is pretty dark, but I also try and allow players to avoid this kind of content too with player choice.
I am now at 2,150 renders exactly and this week is going to be all about organizing and making sure what I have left for the final sprint. I am now comfortable saying that I am getting closer to the end of content building (renders/writing) phase. But I still have more sub content to do and I want to be very transparent as to what I am seeing right now as I check today:
---------
Episode 8, Part I
Roughly 2,150 renders
Dom Content renders: 901
Secret Sub only renders: 189
All players see these renders (main overall story renders for all): 396
Sub Content Renders: 664
(I have also written about 200 more sub renders that are not done yet)
---------
If you can read between the lines, you might see that I am probably aiming for the sub content to hit a rough number near 1,000ish. It is likely the dom path will end up slightly towards 950 as well as there is one final change there. I am probably already halfway there for sub renders left with what I have written, and I think the next week will be very good as I am now about to hit office time being remote. (meaning we are working at times but mostly at home as a reward for getting this huge client from our late October presentation) I have to stop by the office a few times a week here and there for little reasons (we are rotating people for example showing up just to feed our fish although we are exploring someone taking them home too) but generally I am at home this month working remotely.
I will also be very transparent now and state my goal all along was to finish this update by the end of this month. I am pretty confident I will finish all content by then, but what I am not confident about yet is the testing phase. I will know more soon on this end.
Episode 8, Part II will likely be entirely in the game show with some scenes outside of it, but not a whole lot. I have been struggling with dom Kane not wanting to participate in the show path, but have figured something out for later I think. (a way to observe and do certain things without managing it, etc.) Sub path is considerably easier for Part II and I've already outlined the entire thing.
Episode 8, Part III will be the fallout of it all and lead to the final arcs for how Kane wants to strategize his path. At some point beyond this episode, the choices will be less focused on which path to pick (you will start to lock in Kane in a faction so to speak and can no longer straddle sides) versus which females/goals you have within a broader framework of what Kane is doing overall in the story. So multiple saves for each "side/faction" at some point might be the most fun to get all the scenes because there will be some splits. Meaning for example if you want to help Olivia as a dom or sub, there will be other "save" paths where you are not on her faction so to speak so other saves might be fun to explore.
I discovered a minor problem today too! I have lost all of my "masks" I used for my entry slides for each episode when my SSD crashed! So I had to add that to a list of things to hunt for from the fallout of my computer!
I even had a strange week where I swam in our condo pool and myself and at least four others had bad red eye/irritation from too many chemicals in it! One of these people (a classic rich bitch Karen with a little dog as a purse accessory haha!) already wants to sue! (but we're all fine now...I hope) So I had to rest my eyes from heavy screen time a few days but I'm feeling great now!
I will be hard core testing this week and trying to render sub path a lot. I will be sprinting a bit more by next weekend and then going really hard after about the 9th-10th or so. I usually have done this in the past and I feel pretty ready for it. Health, office, and everything else lining up pretty well for a strong spring.
Please have a great week all, and hope to have a better handle on timing soon!

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Judging by the previously posted renders, the girl with the bow and arrow is Angelica (K4) from wpod2 (Dom path). I'd hazard a guess that this render has nothing to do with Dom routes, because it's hard for me to imagine a situation where Angelica, fully subordinate to Kane, does such things without our permission. But if it is a Dom route render, it looks like a spit in Kane's face and an attempt to show the insignificance of his power over wpod2. In that case, KaneDom will have to show character and show that he is a man to be respected and feared. :devilish:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021

Hi everyone!
I am going to be keeping a tighter lid on previews near the end but I wanted to still give a few images this week! Keep in mind any possible "kills" are OPTIONAL meaning either Kane or Olivia in game has chosen this result. I know my game is pretty dark, but I also try and allow players to avoid this kind of content too with player choice.
I am now at 2,150 renders exactly and this week is going to be all about organizing and making sure what I have left for the final sprint. I am now comfortable saying that I am getting closer to the end of content building (renders/writing) phase. But I still have more sub content to do and I want to be very transparent as to what I am seeing right now as I check today:
---------
Episode 8, Part I
Roughly 2,150 renders
---------
If you can read between the lines, you might see that I am probably aiming for the sub content to hit a rough number near 1,000ish. It is likely the dom path will end up slightly towards 950 as well as there is one final change there. I am probably already halfway there for sub renders left with what I have written, and I think the next week will be very good as I am now about to hit office time being remote. (meaning we are working at times but mostly at home as a reward for getting this huge client from our late October presentation) I have to stop by the office a few times a week here and there for little reasons (we are rotating people for example showing up just to feed our fish although we are exploring someone taking them home too) but generally I am at home this month working remotely.
I will also be very transparent now and state my goal all along was to finish this update by the end of this month. I am pretty confident I will finish all content by then, but what I am not confident about yet is the testing phase. I will know more soon on this end.
Episode 8, Part II will likely be entirely in the game show with some scenes outside of it, but not a whole lot. I have been struggling with dom Kane not wanting to participate in the show path, but have figured something out for later I think. (a way to observe and do certain things without managing it, etc.) Sub path is considerably easier for Part II and I've already outlined the entire thing.
Episode 8, Part III will be the fallout of it all and lead to the final arcs for how Kane wants to strategize his path. At some point beyond this episode, the choices will be less focused on which path to pick (you will start to lock in Kane in a faction so to speak and can no longer straddle sides) versus which females/goals you have within a broader framework of what Kane is doing overall in the story. So multiple saves for each "side/faction" at some point might be the most fun to get all the scenes because there will be some splits. Meaning for example if you want to help Olivia as a dom or sub, there will be other "save" paths where you are not on her faction so to speak so other saves might be fun to explore.
I discovered a minor problem today too! I have lost all of my "masks" I used for my entry slides for each episode when my SSD crashed! So I had to add that to a list of things to hunt for from the fallout of my computer!
I even had a strange week where I swam in our condo pool and myself and at least four others had bad red eye/irritation from too many chemicals in it! One of these people (a classic rich bitch Karen with a little dog as a purse accessory haha!) already wants to sue! (but we're all fine now...I hope) So I had to rest my eyes from heavy screen time a few days but I'm feeling great now!
I will be hard core testing this week and trying to render sub path a lot. I will be sprinting a bit more by next weekend and then going really hard after about the 9th-10th or so. I usually have done this in the past and I feel pretty ready for it. Health, office, and everything else lining up pretty well for a strong spring.
Can’t wait to submit to all these beautiful ladies hehehe

Reactions: Walt71

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
All we needed to hear :)
That's definitely not what I wanted to hear. Considering that the lion's share of the content of part 2 (of 3) of episode 8 will obviously be dedicated to the game show, so far it seems to me that those "pure dom paladins" who decide to opt out of the show will get a "hole in the bagel" (as they say in my country) and will be deprived of most of the game content. And so far, there is nothing to indicate that we are in for some alternative large-scale event that will replace the game show for those who don't want to participate.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Judging by the previously posted renders, the girl with the bow and arrow is Angelica (K4) from wpod2 (Dom path). I'd hazard a guess that this render has nothing to do with Dom routes, because it's hard for me to imagine a situation where Angelica, fully subordinate to Kane, does such things without our permission. But if it is a Dom route render, it looks like a spit in Kane's face and an attempt to show the insignificance of his power over wpod2. In that case, KaneDom will have to show character and show that he is a man to be respected and feared. :devilish:
Yeah, since Angelica is our girl, it looks to me like Katsumi is about to begin her career as a guard... after taking an arrow to the knee. Jus' Sayin' :cool:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Yeah, since Angelica is our girl, it looks to me like Katsumi is about to begin her career as a guard... after taking an arrow to the knee. Jus' Sayin' :cool:
I will say this, if it turns out that this shot refers to a common plot scene for all the routes, then my GoodDom Kane to my "good" Olivia will have a lot of unpleasant questions. :devilish:

Kxca

Aug 28, 2020
I will say this, if it turns out that this shot refers to a common plot scene for all the routes, then my GoodDom Kane to my "good" Olivia will have a lot of unpleasant questions. :devilish:
All Olivia(s) may not get this scene and it will depend on previous choices. At least that's what I understood from Tess' reply
IMG_20231204_082940.jpg

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
That’s why I haven’t completely given up on the HDD yet, I store photos, videos and other masks on it and sleep peacefully: круто:;):).

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
That's definitely not what I wanted to hear. Considering that the lion's share of the content of part 2 (of 3) of episode 8 will obviously be dedicated to the game show, so far it seems to me that those "pure dom paladins" who decide to opt out of the show will get a "hole in the bagel" (as they say in my country) and will be deprived of most of the game content. And so far, there is nothing to indicate that we are in for some alternative large-scale event that will replace the game show for those who don't want to participate.
Both the game show and previous content is what pushed me to finally shift from "paladin" to "gray jedi".

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Yeah, my bad. I didn't even think about that being Kane so I didn't look closely. I was really just tryin' to be cute and paraphrasing a funny line from The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Uggghhh....

Olivia is Callista's daughter. Even if Alexander wasn't the father, he already knows Olivia is brilliant....because she is Callista's daughter. The whole plot kinda revolves around Callista and her brilliance and perfection...in the eyes of Alexander. Remember this, this is the actual plot...Alexanders obsession with Callista being perfect, him wanting a son. Because of this, he also knows Kane is of equal measure, being Callista's son. Why Alexander, specifically wants a son from Kane with one of his daughters. That's not opinion, that's fact, as told by the story. Olivia is as gifted (if not more so, being Callista's daughter) as any of his other daughters.

Lots of people call an authority figure father btw...and not neccessarily in a sexual context. Egen wives depending on religion and culture. Really not that unusual around the world, however that is beside the point. I said that purely as I believe it could literally be anyone over Alessandra and yes, quite possibly Olivia.

They also did not live on the island...why it took Veronica so long to track Olivia down....and if you think Alexander, the richest most powerful man on the planet (or one of) never left the island...well...not really sure what to say to you in all honesty. Again, even Veronica states she would not be surprised if Alexander knew where they were all along. I think given his other daughters, it's perfectly reasonable for him to think none of them could run the company (and remember, he actually didn't want them to run the company, he wanted a son to do it, otherwise we'd have no game at all, his will would state who he wanted in charge) and that keeping Olivia a secret from the rest and letting her have a 'normal(ish)' life under the tutelage of his most precious and belovedly gifted and perfect Callista might provide different results...in the Gambit he created...

Connect the dots. So far, in terms of story, plot, facts and hints...nothing connects Alessandra to being there at all (that's not to say she wasn't). There are hints it could be a number of other people.

Edit: Also, important to realise, who's to say Alexander didn't treat Olivia differently? People act differently towards people all the time, you probably do it yourself. Friends, family, wwork collegues you can't stand. Remember, Callista left because of his infidelity, not his attitude. His asshole attitude came after he left and i'm pretty sure Callista would never let him act like around her or Olivia. So Olivia may have only seen the Alexander that everyoine said was a good guy while unfortunately, the other sisters bore the brunt of his bad behaviour.
Callista wouldn't call Alexander father and he wouldn't call her daughter.

As of right now, there is nothing that has indicated that Olivia and Alexander has visited. Hell, there's nothing in the game to indicate that they've been in the same room. The only dots to be connected is that barring a huge reveal, that wasn't Olivia at the beginning.
By process of elimination the girl at the beginning has to be alessandra. I guess you'll just see when it's revealed in a year or so. But honestly the clues are all there in the first scene.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021

Hi everyone!
---------
Episode 8, Part I
Roughly 2,150 renders
---------
Ugh broken into 3? we might not see the end of 8/ beginning of 9 till 2025 at this rate :s

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Yeah, my bad. I didn't even think about that being Kane so I didn't look closely. I was really just tryin' to be cute and paraphrasing a funny line from The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim.
Don't worry, I realised you were joking and I understood the famous Skyrim reference, in this case it was very apt, ;) that's why I reacted with a smiley. And my line about questions for Olivia is, shall we say, thinking out loud. BTW, interesting suggestion about Kane being behind the scenes. True, he might not be there if it's, say, a "solo" scene with an evil Olivia. But we'll see.

Reactions: motseer

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Ugh broken into 3? we might not see the end of 8/ beginning of 9 till 2025 at this rate :s
I think Tess will have to speed things up, like adding another 4090RTX to render. In any case, if she plans to make 2 more games after finishing KG (with hiring new people to her team), she should have a roadmap for KG with a reasonable timeline for it. Personally, I wouldn't wait for KG to finish and would hire people right now (if it speeds up the production of the game). We'll see what she decides.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I guess it comes how you read her comment.

To me, it seems that even if a goodDom says not interested to kasumi, we will still be pulled in somewhat. Maybe not in making decisions but more in the crowd or setting up events or something...or giving pep talks to our pod girls?

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I think Tess will have to speed things up, like adding another 4090RTX to render. In any case, if she plans to make 2 more games after finishing KG (with hiring new people to her team), she should have a roadmap for KG with a reasonable timeline for it. Personally, I wouldn't wait for KG to finish and would hire people right now (if it speeds up the production of the game). We'll see what she decides.
I don't think she can. I read somewhere in this thread that she's losing money working on this game now, don't imagine she'll increase her deficit by bringing on more people

BurgRoyce

Jul 17, 2022
I don't think she can. I read somewhere in this thread that she's losing money working on this game now, don't imagine she'll increase her deficit by bringing on more people
Sure? Her Patreon is earning more than 4000 € each month...
Maybe she was speaking of the "time variable" instead of real money?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I read in her discord (relatively recently, maybe this summer) that Tess bought another 4090RTX to speed up rendering, so I wouldn't rely solely on Tess's old posts in this thread. Tess's old posts are good when it has something to do with the story or plot of the game because the story is long written, but when we're talking about finances and money it's a pretty flexible thing that tends to change over time. What I've been seeing lately in Tess's discord shows that she's doing okay financially, so I don't think "it's impossible".

Tess doesn't seem like the kind of woman who just "blows dust in the eyes" to her subscribers, so if she has posted (and more than once) that there will be 2 more games, I assume that she, as a reasonable person, must have calculated what a reasonable timeframe KG should be completed in to keep things on track.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes