Kxca

Aug 28, 2020
I know this is a pirate forum, but the game is currently on a 25% discount at $3.74( instead of $5) on Itch.io, with the proceeds going to the relief efforts for the Russo-Ukrainian conflict. Tess is also matching 5 times the proceeds out of her pocket. So if anyone wants to support this brilliant game and a humanitarian cause, now is a good time.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I know this is a pirate forum, but the game is currently on a 25% discount at $3.74( instead of $5) on Itch.io, with the proceeds going to the relief efforts for the Russo-Ukrainian conflict. Tess is also matching 5 times the proceeds out of her pocket. So if anyone wants to support this brilliant game and a humanitarian cause, now is a good time.
Yes -- so far about $40 in, so that's $240 total going out -- just trying to figure out best entity for this...my two prior sales were for supporting a nice dinner for Anais and then supporting other indie game devs by buying their games with proceeds, but this one feels more impactful of course.

Kxca

Aug 28, 2020
Itch does a terrible job of promoting games. Unless one is following the dev, they can easily miss sales. Maybe you can make a post here( if self-promotion is allowed here) and on Discord to let more people know about future sales? Also, why not add the Itch link to the OP for easier access.

Last edited:
Reactions: TessSadist

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Is anyone else having problems with this website none of the pictures won't load cant upload files or pics tried other websites they work fine? Can anyone see the pic said there was a problem uploading if can see the pic keep getting it sometimes when I try to reload the page or another page on this website

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Ok I've never been too much in these kind of kinks but this game is really fantastic, as I've already said the author :)

Now, I have a question for those that already explored the game, just don't spoil me: as far as I can understand you can play with a sub or dom MC (with several other variations I know, but let's keep it simple), with a sub or dom sis, and maybe (I'm not sure) the same with the brother. Now the question: I want to try both paths with the MC, but how do you suggest to match the MC paths with the sis\bro? I mean: with a dom MC, for the sake of roleplay\fun is better to couple it with a sub sis\bro? And for a sub MC what's better? Or they are all equally viable anyway?

I'm at about half of the game.

TY

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Ok I've never been too much in these kind of kinks but this game is really fantastic, as I've already said the author :)

Now, I have a question for those that already explored the game, just don't spoil me: as far as I can understand you can play with a sub or dom MC (with several other variations I know, but let's keep it simple), with a sub or dom sis, and maybe (I'm not sure) the same with the brother. Now the question: I want to try both paths with the MC, but how do you suggest to match the MC paths with the sis\bro? I mean: with a dom MC, for the sake of roleplay\fun is better to couple it with a sub sis\bro? And for a sub MC what's better? Or they are all equally viable anyway?

I'm at about half of the game.

TY
Honestly, depends on your kinks. Theres legit no right or wrong way to play the game. Tess is pretty good at not shortchanging doms subs or in betweens.

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Now the question: I want to try both paths with the MC, but how do you suggest to match the MC paths with the sis\bro? I mean: with a dom MC, for the sake of roleplay\fun is better to couple it with a sub sis\bro? And for a sub MC what's better? Or they are all equally viable anyway?
Combine Dom or Sub however you like. Maybe choose one and then the other for the Sis in your two playthroughs to see all her options.

When it comes to your MC Sub playthrough: Only go full on Sis Evil if you're into more heavy stuff.

Reactions: Mwanted

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I'm going to update Patrons with much more detail, but a few minor points about 0.6 to note:

1) For the first time, some animations will exist in the game. I may have a non-animated version as well just because I am not confident they are great. Most of them are in the dom path because I worked on that side first and have stopped mostly doing this because I am trying to finish the update now. This is just the first time effort of a newbie so am learning as I go...very simple still but someday hope to get better.

2) I have always said there are 15 endings in my head. Not totally unique in 15 completely singular narrative branches, but some are variations of similar themes with a different female or something to that effect. For the first time in 0.6, not making a certain decision can lock you permanently out of two possible endings. You are not locked/forced into those ending paths by any means, but rather they are now closed off to the player as a possible path. Some players may not see these choices if they picked a certain Karlsson to focus on earlier. (remember Kane picked a primary sister to see for a department, and Olivia did as well in a way) One ending is on the dom path, another on the sub side.

3) One (maybe two haven't decided on second) minor side character can die in 0.6. Not a Karlsson or major character...yet.

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
[...] For the first time, some animations will exist in the game. [...] I have always said there are 15 endings in my head.
Thank you TessSadist. I'm sure even your first stab at animating will be worthy of attention. And as for the rest, Karlsson's Gambit is one of the most replayable AVNs here and elsewhere. Sometimes I go through it with the same choices just to appreciate the dialogues, images or little details. Excellent work!(y)

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
sounds like the mentor lockouts are about to happen. i.e. if you chose to talk to the wrong person, we'll be seeing those results this update. SOunds like

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm going to update Patrons with much more detail, but a few minor points about 0.6 to note:

1) For the first time, some animations will exist in the game. I may have a non-animated version as well just because I am not confident they are great. Most of them are in the dom path because I worked on that side first and have stopped mostly doing this because I am trying to finish the update now. This is just the first time effort of a newbie so am learning as I go...very simple still but someday hope to get better.

2) I have always said there are 15 endings in my head. Not totally unique in 15 completely singular narrative branches, but some are variations of similar themes with a different female or something to that effect. For the first time in 0.6, not making a certain decision can lock you permanently out of two possible endings. You are not locked/forced into those ending paths by any means, but rather they are now closed off to the player as a possible path. Some players may not see these choices if they picked a certain Karlsson to focus on earlier. (remember Kane picked a primary sister to see for a department, and Olivia did as well in a way) One ending is on the dom path, another on the sub side.

3) One (maybe two haven't decided on second) minor side character can die in 0.6. Not a Karlsson or major character...yet.
I love this vn. Never dreamed how much fun watching others suffer could be, such HOT fun. I'm thankful you take the time and make such rich content for the dom evil people like me as I know subs are probably your biggest supporters.

I am nervous about animations being added but I trust you will kill it if it becomes a distraction so best of luck.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I love this vn. Never dreamed how much fun watching others suffer could be, such HOT fun. I'm thankful you take the time and make such rich content for the dom evil people like me as I know subs are probably your biggest supporters.

I am nervous about animations being added but I trust you will kill it if it becomes a distraction so best of luck.
Yeah I am trying to learn myself a little more about stuff in general, but my plan is likely to have two versions of 0.6 one with animations (there are just some short ones and nothing special, definitely nothing crazy this is why I'm not banking on them) and one which is more normal as I have done before. It really hasn't impacted my time very much since I'm not doing ones that take days or something, and my card is really good too (RTX 3090). Basically, I have a hard time not eventually trying to learn things over time as I do something long enough...and it was just time for me to try it. (I remember feeling this way reading code for the first time, I freaked out!)

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes