TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Did not even realize the time...wow. I will share some previews in the interest of that...enjoy! (apologize if some are already out there, no idea as this is one big folder of previews)

I'm crossing 2300 renders today, so just grinding along...nothing else coming out of me for a bit as I concentrate...have a great week all! f873.png

f69.jpg f77.jpg f945.jpg f70.jpg
36previewd.jpg t64b.jpg t66.jpg pre8.jpg p100.png p102.jpg p103.jpg p104.jpg p105.jpg

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
is there a femdom game where the females are extremely evil with their ways
Congratulations, you've found it right here! I'd say most females in this game are somewhere on a sadism scale that starts with "can be very cruel" and goes up to "malice incarnate". You especially have a lot of choice with the Olivia character too. You could make her as nice as pie or as evil as hell as you prefer.

panalok

Jul 1, 2017
It's so quiet in here so I'll ask a question.
Do you think some of the women will die in the end? Given the nature of Tess' universe that's not entirely unlikely. I'm not sure if I could stomach it though. At least not if they die in a gory way.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Do you think some of the women will die in the end? Given the nature of Tess' universe that's not entirely unlikely. I'm not sure if I could stomach it though. At least not if they die in a gory way.
I may be mistaken, but Im pretty sure a while back she said everybody but one of her mains can die depending on our choices

Last edited:

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Do you think some of the women will die in the end?
Absolutely. Frankly if they couldn't die in this political power story it would be weird.
And I don't think all deaths will be pretty (just imagine what Juliet would do to Victoria or Dominique). But I suppose we will be able to bow out of watching the most extreme stuff, much like with the prisoner in chapter 1.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
I'm expecting deaths like those of supervillains in James Bond movies, so sudden and with a healthy dose of explosions and/or lasers.

panalok

Jul 1, 2017
I'm expecting deaths like those of supervillains in James Bond movies, so sudden and with a healthy dose of explosions and/or lasers.
You're right, you could escape in a rubber boot while in the background a huge Yacht explodes. I could live with this as long as I get to save Kasumi :)

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
we already know that if juliette finds out whats needed to take over the company that she'll fuck kane to death to get that boy.

Im legit interested in seeing what happens once the shit hits the fan and the sisters legit start turning on each other. Theres a part of me that wonders if something can cause alessandra and veronica to turn on each other

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes