ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
All this ice reinforces my conviction that we're going to see stuff straight up from James Bond movies like Die Another Day.

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
I've been punching the guys who got debited to K3 while I sleep in Warden's luxurious bed for the night. Thinking of going to the servant and dose him with some ipecac and tie a rag around his mouth and nose. Then whip him with some nettle at his nethers.

Kxca

Aug 28, 2020
I'd prefer to be called His Nastiness Lord Majesty Lucifer Morningstar. Well Lucifer Morningstar is my character name in the Game. and Ophelia is call Azazel.
No wonder your characters are so evil. With names like those, I'm worried to think about their schooling experience. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Shuchetan

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
It's so quiet in here so I'll ask a question.
Do you think some of the women will die in the end? Given the nature of Tess' universe that's not entirely unlikely. I'm not sure if I could stomach it though. At least not if they die in a gory way.
Tess has said death is possible, although important characters sound like they're safe for a while. I appreciate there will be many possible endings. Some may possibly be relatively gentle and romantic which is fine, but I am hoping for one ending where it all goes to hell, nearly everyone is dead and the gambit is a failure. It seems to me there are some in this game that may not take losing out to a competitor gracefully, and I've got a feeling those De Kocks are up to something.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Tess has said death is possible, although important characters sound like they're safe for a while. I appreciate there will be many possible endings. Some may possibly be relatively gentle and romantic which is fine, but I am hoping for one ending where it all goes to hell, nearly everyone is dead and the gambit is a failure. It seems to me there are some in this game that may not take losing out to a competitor gracefully, and I've got a feeling those De Kocks are up to something.
Deliah could be related to the Karlsson's think about it why would u let the daughter of your biggest rival join the Karlsson's best killer squad. I think the mother was a Karlsson we know that shite bag had sisters so if I'm right that means Deliah could also win the gambit. We now know what the shite bag wants so if Kane and Deliah were to have a baby boy it would have shite bag blood running through the baby or Deliah's mother could've been one of shite bags lovers then I'm talking out my ass.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I've been punching the guys who got debited to K3 while I sleep in Warden's luxurious bed for the night. Thinking of going to the servant and dose him with some ipecac and tie a rag around his mouth and nose. Then whip him with some nettle at his nethers.
You need to ask the sub path players what K3s are supposed to experience :)

And stop giving me more scene ideas -- I need to finish this bloated update, haha! I swear...when this entire game is over...a special edition (Maybe I'll call it the Lucifer Version!) of the scenes I took OUT (I am at about six now) of the game for fear of being too harsh will have to be thrown in someday.

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
You need to ask the sub path players what K3s are supposed to experience :)

And stop giving me more scene ideas -- I need to finish this bloated update, haha! I swear...when this entire game is over...a special edition (Maybe I'll call it the Lucifer Version!) of the scenes I took OUT (I am at about six now) of the game for fear of being too harsh will have to be thrown in someday.
Lol! I would love to see a Special Devilishly Deviant and Diabolically Dastardly Edition with the more brutal scenes, and I reckon I am not the only one! :)

DampAnkles

Mar 18, 2018
My concern is regarding Seth. (my name for him is "Hank")

There are some story intricacies that I would like to address. This is in no way a critique, only a story discussion. (and I only did a brief search for related topics)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know, this is all fictional conjecture, and people really only think about it in passing. I think it may make some interesting conversation, no?

Aside from that, I believe Olivia's role is tantamount to the success of the Karlsson Corporation's "operations". Will she make it something better morally, or something better immorally?
WHO WILL CRASH AND BURN?

Last edited:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
My concern is regarding Seth. (my name for him is "Hank")

There are some story intricacies that I would like to address. This is in no way a critique, only a story discussion. (and I only did a brief search for related topics)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know, this is all fictional conjecture, and people really only think about it in passing. I think it may make some interesting conversation, no?

Aside from that, I believe Olivia's role is tantamount to the success of the Karlsson Corporation's "operations". Will she make it something better morally, or something better immorally?
WHO WILL CRASH AND BURN?
I don't mind answering this briefly. Maybe Olivia has specific reason/context to believe Elena...both with prior clues and other stuff still coming. For example, if she was told something she already knew prior and it was merely being confirmed from a second source (Elena) (and Olivia understood the risk Elena was taking in doing so, as Elena did not realize Olivia already knew what was disclosed) it might have placed a few more puzzle pieces in her mind that made something else she suspected already fall into place for her.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
All I'm gonna say is I hope Kiyomi and the little bro have a happy ending together.

Also, I don't know how popular she is, but I really like Junko. Dating her in the dominant-benevolent path is nice.
I'll only confirm there is absolutely at least one ending with Junko as a main romantic interest. Hardest part of having so many characters though is good depth to specific ones...very difficult.

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
I don't mind answering this briefly. Maybe Olivia has specific reason/context to believe Elena...both with prior clues and other stuff still coming. For example, if she was told something she already knew prior and it was merely being confirmed from a second source (Elena) (and Olivia understood the risk Elena was taking in doing so, as Elena did not realize Olivia already knew what was disclosed) it might have placed a few more puzzle pieces in her mind that made something else she suspected already fall into place for her.
I don't recall if it's been stated explicitly in the game, but wouldn't Veronica have access to things like genetic information on Olivia, Seth and Kane given they've been watched for so long?

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
WHO WILL CRASH AND BURN?
One of the beauties of this game is that you can try both paths. Be the better Olivia with lofty goals for the betterment of all, or the Evil version that bends everyone to her will as you prefer. And as for crashing and burning, I have said way too many times by now I hope there's one ending where they pretty much all do! However, even on a smaller scale, how the different factions respond to a rival's ascendancy could be very intriguing and quite possibly very nasty. All I know for sure is it'll be fun finding out.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes