Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
Deliah could be related to the Karlsson's think about it why would u let the daughter of your biggest rival join the Karlsson's best killer squad. I think the mother was a Karlsson we know that shite bag had sisters so if I'm right that means Deliah could also win the gambit. We now know what the shite bag wants so if Kane and Deliah were to have a baby boy it would have shite bag blood running through the baby or Deliah's mother could've been one of shite bags lovers then I'm talking out my ass.
I may be misremembering as I've not seen the relevant scene in a while, but didn't Delilah have some sort of falling out with her family and that's why she's with the Karlssons? Someone will point my error if that's wrong. Of course that could all be a cunning ruse to get someone deep inside the Karlsson Group, but then someone as smart as Veronica may suspect that and could be feeding Delilah misleading information she wants to get back to the De Kocks. I concede I may be wrong about all of that, but I reckon you're right to believe that Delilah and the De Kocks are worth keeping an eye on.

Gamer8n8

Apr 28, 2017
I may be misremembering as I've not seen the relevant scene in a while, but didn't Delilah have some sort of falling out with her family and that's why she's with the Karlssons? Someone will point my error if that's wrong. Of course that could all be a cunning ruse to get someone deep inside the Karlsson Group, but then someone as smart as Veronica may suspect that and could be feeding Delilah misleading information she wants to get back to the De Kocks. I concede I may be wrong about all of that, but I reckon you're right to believe that Delilah and the De Kocks are worth keeping an eye on.
She has some mommy issues .. we will know more about delilah and her intentions in future episodes. She is a key character, me thinks. Gambit Queen told veronica to keep an eye on her, veronica naturally prepared for everything ! Delilah said that the difference b/w karlssons n dekocks z veronica .. reason why she z there z something to do with that or may be she jus enjoys prisoner program too much !

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Shouldnt Olivia be confused being that callista had to be pregnant around her and kane. Feels like her next question shouldve been "if seth isnt my brother, is callista my mother?"

As we've seen twice now (first in the sauna then while fucking Kane), Delilah does what she wants. Id imagine shes working for the karlssons partly because shes a sadist who's in paradise, but I could also see her doing so cuz she's spying for her family/ attempting to infiltrate the karlssons company.

DampAnkles

Mar 18, 2018
One of the beauties of this game is that you can try both paths. Be the better Olivia with lofty goals for the betterment of all, or the Evil version that bends everyone to her will as you prefer. And as for crashing and burning, I have said way too many times by now I hope there's one ending where they pretty much all do! However, even on a smaller scale, how the different factions respond to a rival's ascendancy could be very intriguing and quite possibly very nasty. All I know for sure is it'll be fun finding out.
I'm on my 3rd playthrough with both Kane and Olivia leaning somewhat towards good, but basically neutral. I've played Kane as a sub/slave K3/2 and a K6 Dom. I've only played Olivia as an evil Dom, because I want her to be the total opposite of her appearance.
I believe the crashing and burning on some or all of the players will obviously be determined by the alignment of Olivia. Kane, also, but I'm not sure as to what extent.

Last edited:

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
any eta?? i can't wait...;)
The bad news is you'll have to wait! The good news is not for long. The test version is due soon and the proper release maybe a couple of weeks after. No exact date, but it's almost certainly this month.

Last edited:

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
I'm on my 3rd playthrough with both Kane and Olivia leaning somewhat towards good, but basically neutral. I've played Kane as a sub/slave K3/2 and a K6 Dom. I've only played Olivia as an evil Dom, because I want her to be the total opposite of her appearance.
I believe the crashing and burning on some or all of the players will obviously be determined by the alignment of Olivia. Kane, also, but I'm not sure as to what extent.
I prefer evil dom Olivia and good sub Kane, but I've tried other paths like good dom for both and they were a lot more fun than I expected. I recommend trying something different for sure. You may be right about the moral compass of Olivia being key to who crashes and burns. If she's running things, how she runs things may piss off some of the other characters. A good Olivia may upset different people to an evil one for example. Either way, some of them are more than ruthless or willful enough to mount an extreme response. This is all conjecture of course. Only Tess knows for sure!

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
She has some mommy issues .. we will know more about delilah and her intentions in future episodes. She is a key character, me thinks. Gambit Queen told veronica to keep an eye on her, veronica naturally prepared for everything ! Delilah said that the difference b/w karlssons n dekocks z veronica .. reason why she z there z something to do with that or may be she jus enjoys prisoner program too much !
Ah yes, the warning from GQ is almost certainly what has me thinking paranoid thoughts about Delilah and her clan. But is it paranoia when they really are out to get you? :)

Reactions: QuikSilv06

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
You need to ask the sub path players what K3s are supposed to experience :)

And stop giving me more scene ideas -- I need to finish this bloated update, haha! I swear...when this entire game is over...a special edition (Maybe I'll call it the Lucifer Version!) of the scenes I took OUT (I am at about six now) of the game for fear of being too harsh will have to be thrown in someday.
TessSadist Thanks for the commendation. If I had money, I would have definitely been a Big Financial backer to your brain.

I have played through V5b 8 times. reading through carefully and understanding the concept behind decisions of each and every character portrayed till date. I will not reveal my thoughts but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One must remember there's also a lot of symbolism here in this game. Especially the presence of the what since ancient times people believed to be the most powerful number in the world. Whether that is true or not is yet to be determined. ;) TessSadist

Well one more thing is if you want, I may be able to conjure up some pretty nasty and sick punishments for your sadistic / masochistic pleasures. You just give me the word and I'll provide the best view into the world of dark fantasies. However, one might want to rein in the enthusiasm of Abyzou or Asmodeus.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

rain blood

Nov 23, 2021
I love katsumi so much!!!!!But in this chapter0.5B, there are only a little scenes about her ,Will there be more scenes about katsumi in the future? I still remember the third chapter when Katsumi said that if he served well enough, she would consider making him as Katsumi's human furniture,is that true??I hope there will be a Submissive route with katsumi only!!!!I want to be her personnal foot liker even her personnal toilet paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i also want to see,thank you again!mistress tess!!hope you can add more katsumi and kiyomi scene!!

rain blood

Nov 23, 2021
and now that there are so many mistress, will there be a Submissive route for each mistress in the future? I'm curious. In addition, up to now, there are only a few male slaves serving the mistress. I hope to see the scene of many people serving in the future! Because the mistress is so noble, there should be more slaves to serve together!

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
I love katsumi so much!!!!!But in this chapter0.5B, there are only a little scenes about her ,Will there be more scenes about katsumi in the future? I still remember the third chapter when Katsumi said that if he served well enough, she would consider making him as Katsumi's human furniture,is that true??I hope there will be a Submissive route with katsumi only!!!!I want to be her personnal foot liker even her personnal toilet paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i also want to see,thank you again!mistress tess!!hope you can add more katsumi and kiyomi scene!!
1651847059603.png

Walt71

Apr 5, 2018
  • Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes