Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
Great game. Shame, that i can´t afford to support you.
Don´t know why, but i get antivirus notification about unsafe data. I didn´t get this warning at 1st chapter.

Reactions: TessSadist

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
The game looks really good so far, normally i don't like the multiple protagonist troupe, but it is well done in here, you get a fair amount of time with everyone, so it feels right, the game has a lot of variables, i hope it doesn't get too convoluted, but I'm liking the different paths, and find myself questioning my choices every time i make them, so yeah, very good game, thank you for sharing it with us.

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Ok. I have really good vision so I might be missing this aspect. Sorry if it impacted your enjoyment :(
Tess do you know any developers that have similar art style as you and is a femdom game? Or is it only you, cuz i only know rofl256, it was my first femdom game but he stop updating long time ago and yours is the best femdom i could find in this art style

Reactions: asehpe

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Great game. Shame, that i can´t afford to support you.
Don´t know why, but i get antivirus notification about unsafe data. I didn´t get this warning at 1st chapter.
Do you know which download link you used? I tested them all and had no issues but want to be sure.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Tess do you know any developers that have similar art style as you and is a femdom game? Or is it only you, cuz i only know rofl256, it was my first femdom game but he stop updating long time ago and yours is the best femdom i could find in this art style
Have you tried Darktoz? The art isn't quite the same but it's pretty popular. I wish rofl was still making that game, it was an interesting start...

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Im sorry but can anyone make a google drive download file for me? i cant download from MEGA, it keeps causing my google chrome to crash

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Pipo12334 I use firefox or opera when there's a mega link of 1gb or larger. Something about the size of it and being encrypted or sth makes chrome shut down without warning once it gets to 1gb and guess what? It STILL counts against your regional quota limit. So use an alternate browser for that and be aware that 1gb you probably already downloaded still counts against the quota.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
TessSadist I have a problem. I'm a slut that wants to do a lot of the softer stuff, like I'm all for wanting to have them sit on my face, worship them, etc. so how can I keep caving into my desires and be sub, without falling into the extreme sub path? (like, my sub score is already like 10 or something...)

Its a hard knocked life when you want to be smothered by ass and face sitting, but you don't wanna have your testicles used in a field goal attempt

Lermo

Aug 6, 2018
(like, my sub score is already like 10 or something...)
there is a subscore you can see? or is it just how you feel it is based on how they treat you?
I dont have dev insight but she has stated the game is more focused on femdom. And usually answers can be given in a "dominant/neutral or submissive" way. So my bet would be if you just stick to the neutral "stay silent" answers, you will end up with soft femdom.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
there is a subscore you can see? or is it just how you feel it is based on how they treat you?
dont hat dev insight but she has stated the game is more focused on femdom. And usually answers can be given in a "dominant/neutral or submissive" way. So my bet would be if you just stick to the neutral "stay silent" answers, you will end up with soft femdom.
If you really want to see all of that laid out for you, check out the Walkthrough. I made the points and variables per choice very clear. Also what they lead to at this point in the game. This game is not so much like other sub/Dom femdom games. There isn't a true neutral path per say. The way something like ED has. This game has many variables and we only really know what some of them truly mean at this point. My suggestion would be pick a path. Or you will probably end up with a bunch of slave points and become a sub.

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I like how you're developing the dom rout so far Tess. I have to ask, but is T6 the highest you can score from the test?

Reactions: TessSadist

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
TessSadist I have a problem. I'm a slut that wants to do a lot of the softer stuff, like I'm all for wanting to have them sit on my face, worship them, etc. so how can I keep caving into my desires and be sub, without falling into the extreme sub path? (like, my sub score is already like 10 or something...)

Its a hard knocked life when you want to be smothered by ass and face sitting, but you don't wanna have your testicles used in a field goal attempt
Hi Ravenleaf,

It will be a lot easier once he kind of gets with the main characters/environment and you can steer towards specific people more than being kind of stuck in jail, etc.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes