DarkFencer1

Apr 27, 2019
Completely useless for me. My mc is on Dom + good path. He gonna stay like that. I hate sub path

While I also share this path as my main favorite game, it seems to me that you should understand that there are other people in the world besides you, and they also have their preferences and it is good that it is so, because a full world or people with same tastes would be a boring place to live. Calling it useless, and facepalm the developer and others is not polite.

I suggest you be more respectful of other people's tastes and participate contributing and not detracting, it is a great effort and a great merit to be able to imagine, design and program different routes in a game, in addition to the variety and replayability that this brings, then, It is up to each person if they want to experience or go through these experiences, but the fact that they exist is always better than the fact that they are not.

SubFork

May 8, 2020
While I also share this path as my main favorite game, it seems to me that you should understand that there are other people in the world besides you, and they also have their preferences and it is good that it is so, because a full world or people with same tastes would be a boring place to live. Calling it useless, and facepalm the developer and others is not polite.

I suggest you be more respectful of other people's tastes and participate contributing and not detracting, it is a great effort and a great merit to be able to imagine, design and program different routes in a game, in addition to the variety and replayability that this brings, then, It is up to each person if they want to experience or go through these experiences, but the fact that they exist is always better than the fact that they are not.
i totally agree with you. he probably never touch any vigina is his real life so he ended up here and judging people.

I think most of us who gather here, have common interests and tastes.
and we know how hard is that to find a dominant woman in real life (Of course not in everyday life, but only in bed) . even harder to make our gf/wife to a dominant Mistress! ))

this specific vn is a gem to us, the only place that we can experience our fetishes/fantasies without ruining our relationship or judged by partners)

thanks to TessSadist to make this happen!

and sorry for my terrible english)

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes