Kxca

Aug 28, 2020
maybe i did something wrong before idk, i picked all of the stuff with veronica and then go to chose jueliette or dominique, with juliette i did the stuff she wanted me to do, shocked from side, was forceful, choked and then i get high honors. with dominique i picked the bottom 2 to try each one, as the woman was involved, i paired them both with shoulder and taking it further and neither got me the highest grade.. so if its about not getting too many of them grade things that stopping me with the dominique one im not sure why its not stopping me with the juliette one, im just confused.
With Dominique,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Interesting comment. Dom player here. Dominique is first choice
Yet to play latest update. I want k9
You can get K9 going Dominique first without gaining evil points.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Did you get maximum points from Veronica?
ahhhh, in the 2nd play of it i didnt question her, thats the one i first chose juliette so maybe thats it

thank you, this got me the k9. i did everything right except questioning veronica. i thought i did everything perfect with her because of juliette but obviously i was wrong.

Last edited:

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
Good morning. Thanks but I know the code... note the first word "basically". It obviously wasn't a detailed answer as I'm spending my time prepping the mod and not writing elaborate answers atm. Appreciate the lookin' out though. Regards.
Yeah, that was primarily directed at the rest of the thread, since usually when a new update comes out a couple of people want that info for their playthroughs (as do I, but i'm a cowardly codesneak and play the game with script.rpy open :ROFLMAO: )

Keep up the great work with the mod!

Reactions: Sancho1969

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
its crazy when doing stuff with jueliette, i know in the future im going to have to do certain shit to make her happy and pass me but even in a game it makes me feel bad being like that lol. if someone actually does bad shit idc i wont feel bad but these people they do it to have done fuck all wrong

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yeah, that was primarily directed at the rest of the thread, since usually when a new update comes out a couple of people want that info for their playthroughs (as do I, but i'm a cowardly codesneak and play the game with script.rpy open :ROFLMAO: )

Keep up the great work with the mod!
I'm honestly working other portions at this very moment as I'm still debating on how I'm going to code the dynamic ChoiceGuide around these events. I've not hit a roadblock but I want to do something special that doesn't really spoil more than a normal WT but also keeps track of the needed info and changes it in real-time. I'm thinking of using the MiniStat screen to morph a section in it to reflect the imminent result (e.g. "Current path will result in K6") like I did in some portions of LeapOfFaith VN. Dunno, still chewing on it.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I'm trying to wait for the final version, but still hope that helping Seth in v. 0.5 hasn't locked me on the good path so my hopes for an Evil Triad may continue.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Funny i didn't have any problems getting K9 this time. First try. But what about cat in the bag? Spoilers ahead.

Well, shit. Obviously haven't played through it yet, but gut reaction is that that would pretty much ruin her as a protagonist; if the player can't know her motivations, how can we make decisions on her behalf? I guess I'll have to see how it plays out once the final version gets here.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I wanted to play as male mc only. Disappointed with the fact that can't ignore Olivia
Well, shit. Obviously haven't played through it yet, but gut reaction is that that would pretty much ruin her as a protagonist; if the player can't know her motivations, how can we make decisions on her behalf? I guess I'll have to see how it plays out once the final version gets here.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes