D9074

Feb 21, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ohhhhh, isnt dominique one of the ones who will kind of change depending how the mc is? i remember tess saying something like one or 2 of them can be either good or a bit evil depending on choices the mc makes. let me know if i have that wrong.

i havent really made any evil choices, apart from cucking people which may have gave me them points i mostly pick good dom ones.

I really love how different this game is for different people. Like me im trying to get as high up as possible but without being evil, and so far for me dominique is the only sister that matches me, a little bit veronica. so its no surprise that she didnt say that to me.

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
I'll post the 0.5 one since I found it -- it's pretty good to me but can't comment beyond that in the details.
Can I suggest adding profile pics to the chart? I confuse which sister is which at times, especially when they are all together, that I sometimes make less than optimal decisions (thank god for the back button).

Kxca

Aug 28, 2020
Can I suggest adding profile pics to the chart? I confuse which sister is which at times, especially when they are all together, that I sometimes make less than optimal decisions (thank god for the back button).
I made that chart and working on the 0.6 one as well. Will adding profile pictures help? I can look into that.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I made that chart and working on the 0.6 one as well. Will adding profile pictures help? I can look into that.
I had family arrive last night so kind of wrapped up in a lot of that today but the tier images from Discord might be nice and small to allow usage for this purpose. It's still a great chart and reference for keeping track of everything and useful after 0.6 I think in particular. :)

Reactions: CHFan and Kxca

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
ohhhhh, isnt dominique one of the ones who will kind of change depending how the mc is? i remember tess saying something like one or 2 of them can be either good or a bit evil depending on choices the mc makes. let me know if i have that wrong.

i havent really made any evil choices, apart from cucking people which may have gave me them points i mostly pick good dom ones.

I really love how different this game is for different people. Like me im trying to get as high up as possible but without being evil, and so far for me dominique is the only sister that matches me, a little bit veronica. so its no surprise that she didnt say that to me.

Reactions: D9074

Kxca

Aug 28, 2020
I had family arrive last night so kind of wrapped up in a lot of that today but the tier images from Discord might be nice and small to allow usage for this purpose. It's a great chart and reference for keeping track of everything. :)
Thank you so much. I will see what I can do to add images to the chart.

Reactions: CHFan and gregers

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
i am sry where is that fix?
Sancho mod page, click multi mod link, and go to his page, there's a box for unistalling, and there's a mega link for a file there to cancel mod features I saves of previous version, just download and drop on game folder

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Thank you so much. I will see what I can do to add images to the chart.
I am terrible at names/faces and constantly get white-women-with-posh-name X, Y, and Z mixed up, especially when changing protagonists/perspectives, so that would definitely be helpful.

Reactions: CHFan

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
i love that some are more flexible than others with morals and stuff, this is one of the most complex games i have played i think, so many different routes and so many opportunities to shape it how you want. It makes me think a lot when i am picking certain things, it makes me kind of fight with myself too where i have to do certain things that i dont really want to but to progress how i want to it needs to be done.

Like even shocking someone, i didnt want to do it, but i know it makes you look weak. I find it very hard even in a game to punish someone who doesnt deserve it.. where as if someone has done something disgusting i could easily do it. im sure there is going to be a lot that challenges we will face on this in the future. I think it also says a lot about the person when playing these type of games, even though its a game and they're not real people it still shows you how someone could be if given the chance. I even learn more about myself tbh.

Peerke007

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2020
Hmm, I wonder what rank you got and if you ended up on the sub path instead? The two main romances in 0.6 I don't want to spoil, but there are two main ones developed specifically for 0.6. (at least what I as a 25ish year old woman would consider romantic as of course I understand some men (and women too of course) might have very different ideas on this...)

I'll show one preview pic of a scene I consider romantic. (not that it means others would feel that way?)
And please, please do not forget this beautiful scene with 'Stacy' in the capacitor. Really great scene. Thanks, Tess.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes