gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
What are the significance of "Dom throne points" & "sis h points"
Similar to bro-letter points for Seth, sis + letter is Olivia's relationship with a character marked by that initial.

domthronepoints are new to this chapter so I haven't seen them yet, but they've been discussed a few pages back, see here.

If olivia is lesbian, why there is Zach in the pool scene ??? Cant understand
I don't remember it saying anywhere that Olivia is exclusively lesbian. The conversation with e.g. the doctor in 0.5 certainly didn't give that impression.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Similar to bro-letter points for Seth, sis + letter is Olivia's relationship with a character marked by that initial.

domthronepoints are new to this chapter so I haven't seen them yet, but they've been discussed a few pages back
"Pod 4 points" is for ??

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I wanted to know how the game is, I'm not a fan of the tag multiple protagonists I play when there are but I don't like it, we control only men and if there will be more than 1 man staying with women it doesn't appeal to me but I emphasize it because I like sex and history when it's good, and female dominance is avoidable or not, isn't it a content that attracts me I prefer when it's avoidable but I don't stop playing but it can't just be exaggerated? if you can answer me that maybe I'll give the game a chance or I'll wait until it's finished to try.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm adding "all the little things" that make a mod SanchoMod. For example this convenience of always knowing your K Level, even if you just loaded a save... it's there and updated in realtime (of course).
1654627752110.png
... and I have to agree with Chanel

This is but one example of too many to list. But enough of me yammering, I've more to do. Regards.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I just Fapped... I mean played the game using the 52 :p preview pics. It's like speed Fapping...I mean playing ;)

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes