MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Yea you're about to get your own female unit in the next update. We'll likely be seeing a sadistic kane if you're on that route.

Im looking forward to the cucking of old girl's boyfriend.

Reactions: Don Sucio

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Is anyone able to help a brother out and post an early game save file to this forum, preferably right before the first choice. Lost my old save files and now I can't get the game to run from the start. I fixed this with another game by using an early save file.

subwien

Jan 16, 2022
Is anyone able to help a brother out and post an early game save file to this forum, preferably right before the first choice. Lost my old save files and now I can't get the game to run from the start. I fixed this with another game by using an early save file.

This is from the first screen (without any mod)

Reactions: Hotocochoro

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
i mean if you were a k9 you could torture them and the wardens could get off on it and you get a reward for it
At the end of Ch6 (Good/Evil Dom routes), Olivia specifically talks about torture/harm.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For each girl in the W2 female pod there are definite goals. One of them (ideally) should rise up in the hierarchy to the level of Katsumi (Z Rank), nothing is known about the objectives for the other girls yet, but I am 100% sure that the Board does not have a goal to simply break/torture any of the girls. It wasn't even worth starting the program for, you could have just given any girl to a natural born "reference" sadistic Juliette.

For players playing the Evil Dom route, there will probably be extra leeway and the option to treat the MC's subordinate girls more harshly. Also keep in mind that our additional female assistant (Evil or Good), who we choose at the very end of chapter 6 (Good/Evil Dom route), will also be responsible for the tough or softer attitude towards the girls.

Of course, I can't predict that Tess is up to and exactly what fate may await these girls in the worst-case scenario. But one thing I do know for sure. Tess has said more than once that the MC in this game may not live to see the finale and die. And from what I understand, his survival will depend directly on whether he manages to remain a more or less decent human being (with reservations, given that there's no way to stay "untarnished" in this world) or becomes completely evil and heartless, having lost his remaining humanity.
I finished the last update at k8, but I may have cheated to get there.
Ch6 is quite realistic to finish in the K9 rank without ever using cheats. If you have difficulty with this, use the excellent Sancho Mod and/or a walkthrough of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: sava75
Nov 17, 2018
im just back on this train recently and loving it, any ideas how often do updates come out, so I can hold my breath. Really enjoyable ride so far, probably the best dom/ sub game ive ever played. Pretty scary shit in the game tbh, makes me hesitant to see if i want to see the more extreme scenes atm, but imma try it later on. Dunno if i want to try pure sub Kane though, sounds like some pretty nasty shit is gonna happen at k1, but im excited to see how the game would ends

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
im just back on this train recently and loving it, any ideas how often do updates come out, so I can hold my breath. Really enjoyable ride so far, probably the best dom/ sub game ive ever played. Pretty scary shit in the game tbh, makes me hesitant to see if i want to see the more extreme scenes atm, but imma try it later on. Dunno if i want to try pure sub Kane though, sounds like some pretty nasty shit is gonna happen at k1, but im excited to see how the game would ends
I would say that we won't have a new update until halfway through next year, but I hope I'm wrong

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
so chances are 1 update per year is the quota ?
I don't remember having played two updates in a row in the same year and if any have been like that, I would dare to say that they were far apart from each other. If I had to bet right now I would say yes, only one update per year, and even more so considering that each update is bigger.

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
There have been five updates over a 26 month period (April 2020 to June 2022), so 5-6 months would match that trend.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sava75

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
Is female domination is avoidable for the mc i don't care what happens to npc

Can mc dominate others ?
Femdom is not really my thing but the game seems intriguing

Also how much hours of content this have ?

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Is female domination is avoidable for the mc i don't care what happens to npc

Can mc dominate others ?
Femdom is not really my thing but the game seems intriguing

Also how much hours of content this have ?
-You can avoid the femdom for the MC if you make the right decisions as the story progresses, but it will be impossible for you not to see other npcs "mistreated"

-Yes, again, if you are smart enough and make the right decisions, you can rise through the ranks (so to speak) to become the master of other slaves.

-I don't know the exact number of hours available but there are many hahaha

In any case, as a warning, it is in the next update where you will really be able to dominate others, I say this in case you expect from the first moment to dominate everyone, because you start being a little shit

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
-You can avoid the femdom for the MC if you make the right decisions as the story progresses, but it will be impossible for you not to see other npcs "mistreated"

-Yes, again, if you are smart enough and make the right decisions, you can rise through the ranks (so to speak) to become the master of other slaves.

-I don't know the exact number of hours available but there are many hahaha

In any case, as a warning, it is in the next update where you will really be able to dominate others, I say this in case you expect from the first moment to dominate everyone, because you start being a little shit
Thanks buddy will try this when the next update gets released then

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes