NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
What would be the possible variations of harem especially if you're in dom path? I know I won't be able to get all LIs (such as both Kitty and Junko) in one playthrough, but there're so many possible outcomes that I can't fathom, like, would it be possible to get two or three sisters simultaneouly, or is there a possibility that Olivia would join?

Liljoe757

Dec 11, 2022
What would be the possible variations of harem especially if you're in dom path? I know I won't be able to get all LIs (such as both Kitty and Junko) in one playthrough, but there're so many possible outcomes that I can't fathom, like, would it be possible to get two or three sisters simultaneouly, or is there a possibility that Olivia would join?
Let me give you just a taste of an answer, as this Novel has so many permutations regarding relationships.

In my "Canon" Olivia Dominant/Good and Kane Dominant/Good run (I actually like the Olivia Dom/Evil and Kane Sub/Evil roles as a preference)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That is a taste of what can happen.

From what I can see, the relationships (with new ones added in Chapter 7 of The Gambit) will be much more fleshed out.

Joseph

Last edited:
Reactions: LoneVoyage

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Let me give you just a taste of an answer, as this Novel has so many permutations regarding relationships.

In my "Canon" Olivia Dominant/Good and Kane Dominant/Good run (I actually like the Olivia Dom/Evil and Kane Sub/Evil roles as a preference)

From what I can see, the relationships (with new ones added in Chapter 7 of The Gambit) will be much more fleshed out.

Joseph
This is also my Canon Dom path lol (I also have a Olivia Dom/Evil+Kane Dom/Evil one as my only Evil run but I always think Olivia's change from normal girl to sadistic dominatrix is too fast). maybe also add Dominique if you're "Evil" enough in the mission where you could fuck her in the theater.

Reactions: Liljoe757

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
I know there's a Dom Veronica path, but idk if there's a sub Veronica path?? I know you might be able to choose her as a sponsor but that's not fully fleshed out yet??
yeah no path for veronica on sub route, but possible subk5 route if meet dominique first and get the flag from allesandra sub

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Would be pretty hard. Juliette hates everybody except Alessandra at the moment, Alessandra's doing her own thing, Veronicas only an li if shes your one and only so maybe with dominique but even her Id doubt

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OMFG...I really dislike femdom content. Well I'm at the point where I just want to punch the girls in the face (and physically abusing woman is not my thing).

Man, I really can't wait to become the King Dom of the story (definitely not a fucking sub), and burn their fucking corporate structure down. Then lesson time for the family...torture and enslave the bitches, making them all eat the brown diarrhea they served MC and the other prisoners while they were in jail.

OK, my break away from the game is over...back to being abused by a bunch of crazy bitches.

screenshot0002.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: LoneVoyage

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Yep...well I'm done. As soon as I saw this scene and noticed MC has only two brutal choices that I would NEVER ever do or allow in my lifetime. :sick:
The busy boy choice mentions nothing about MC being pegged....but he ends up with a choice raw or lubed.

Well, good luck dev with your unique project, as I thought I could preserver through this story, but it makes me very uncomfortable to continue.

So now I'm off to dominate my girlfriend who has never needed a strap-on, or a desire belittle me or violate my ass...and I'm so fucking glad for that. Also, the only time I will EVER have an anal probe...is from an alien abduction.
Cheers. :LOL:

screenshot0005.png

screenshot0004.png

Last edited:

SpeakSoftly

Mar 11, 2022
Yep...well I'm done. As soon as I saw this scene and noticed MC has only two brutal choices that I would NEVER ever do or allow in my lifetime. :sick:
The busy boy choice mentions nothing about MC being pegged....but he ends up with a choice raw or lubed.

Well, good luck dev with your unique project, as I thought I could preserver through this story, but it makes me very uncomfortable to continue.

So now I'm off to dominate my girlfriend who has never needed a strap-on, or a desire to violate my ass...and I's so fucking glad for that. Cheers. :LOL:

View attachment 2336661

View attachment 2336705
You can avoid the strap on scenes completely depending on your earlier choice.

Choooogatta

Sep 8, 2021

So now I'm off to dominate my girlfriend who has never needed a strap-on, or a desire belittle me or violate my ass...and I'm so fucking glad for that. Also, the only time I will EVER have an anal probe...is from an alien abduction.

View attachment 2336661

View attachment 2336705
I think it's reasonable to think answering both to an either/or option gives you both outcomes. So, If I chose both I would expect to experience both scarlettPeg and the first option..

(The first option is obscured in the screenshot)

Sorry you experienced a blindside despite taking moves to avoid it.

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Do Dom and Sub stats have any significant affect on a playthrough?
It seems your K level is a main stat that determines a Dom or Sub player experience.
And second being Good or Evil stats which also affect main storyline.

Kinda feel Dom/Sub stats only provide some flavor text, minor alternative scenes and are useless overall? Only big impact is option for an Alessandra relationship, which i dont know if it is actually affected by Dom/Sub stats or just that 1 choice you made to massage her feet.

Last edited:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
OMFG...I really dislike femdom content. Well I'm at the point where I just want to punch the girls in the face (and physically abusing woman is not my thing).

Man, I really can't wait to become the King Dom of the story (definitely not a fucking sub), and burn their fucking corporate structure down. Then lesson time for the family...torture and enslave the bitches, making them all eat the brown diarrhea they served MC and the other prisoners while they were in jail.

OK, my break away from the game is over...back to being abused by a bunch of crazy bitches.

View attachment 2336133
I haven't played in a long time and I don't remember most of the things but... that's not poop, is it?:sick:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

View attachment 2336661

View attachment 2336705
I also don't like femdom, but the difference is that I enjoyed the game, by going the Dom route several times (by the number of Karlsson sisters), while you found yourself disappointed and frustrated.

Why, after installing the Sancho Mod and knowing full well what this or that choice made by your MC could lead to, did you still deliberately choose decisions that made your MC "bottom" and sent him to the Submissive route? What stopped you from choosing only the Dom route (as I did), where there is no femdom at all in relation to the main MC (Kane)?

Last edited:

gov112

Oct 12, 2021
So guys when should i expect the next update?
I have a feeling since the last month that the dev would drop it within a week, but alas i have been left with blue balls

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
So guys when should i expect the next update?
I have a feeling since the last month that the dev would drop it within a week, but alas i have been left with blue balls
Considering what Tess wrote on January 2 in her , viz
My Patrons know this already, but I will NOT be billing for February 2023 (next month) if I have not released the update by January 31st.
and if you compare this to what she wrote three days ago (the post is for patrons only, but the opening lines are visible to everyone)
3 days ago at 7:19 PM
Corporate Development Memo (Feb billing off too) 1/22/23
Hi everyone,First of all, I have turned off February billing for Patreon as promised
Then we can conclude that update 7 will not be released this month. I would venture to suggest that the release date will be moved to the first decade of February.

Last edited:
Reactions: Superior24135

Liljoe757

Dec 11, 2022
Good catch,there are lots of hints/teasers like this in the game.
Are you playing whole game,or just dom 40% ?
Sorry for the late reply.

Thanks. I have played many, many playthroughs mixing up the Dom/Sub/Good/Evil/Mixed styles with both Olivia and Kane through out.

Joseph

Liljoe757

Dec 11, 2022

Joseph

This is also my Canon Dom path lol (I also have a Olivia Dom/Evil+Kane Dom/Evil one as my only Evil run but I always think Olivia's change from normal girl to sadistic dominatrix is too fast). maybe also add Dominique if you're "Evil" enough in the mission where you could fuck her in the theater.
Olivia will be as Evil as you play her. So yup, she will turn very Evil and Dominating as you decide to play her. The time span is very short during from when you make decisions for Olivia to the end of Chapter 6. You can play her with a mix of Good/Evil/Dom/Sub.

Ah, the Dominique scene. I LOVED it! It also took me many playthroughs before I saw it.

Joseph

Liljoe757

Dec 11, 2022
Just Wow. Plain Wow. Things that you pick up on only when going through MULTIPLE Playthroughs. Some mind blowing information we get.

*** WARNING: HUGE AMOUNT OF TEXT HERE ***

This playthrough in which Olivia is Dom/Evil and Kane is Dom/Evil persons. But this really doesn't play a part as it for all combinations.

First thing that is key (and I do not see any talk of this) are the early flashbacks in Chapter 6.

I wonder what y'all thought of this reveal. I really wish to know if this is how you feel or if I missed something or misjudged something.

Thanks,

Joseph

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes