Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Isnt this like not really good? :ROFLMAO:
It depends on your preferences. For those players who prefer maledom, this is definitely a disaster, but for players who like femdom, this outcome will probably look a little different.)

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I won't tell you how to reach K1 (femdom is not my cup of tea), but for a comfortable game I advice you to use Sancho Mod (Multimod) then you will know exactly at what point in time a particular choice occurs and what it will lead to.
Yeah I Used that tool to get the highest and lowest levels for different paths... K1 will be something else... Lol

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I actually have saves with every K level. Not sure if it matters, there might be ample opportunity in the next part before any specific scene triggers. K1 is easy, as is K5 (most you can get if you start at K4) and anything above K6. K9 is the highest I've seen, and of course everything in between.
I do not really enjoy playing above K3 (any form of maledom is not my cup of tea)... but yeah, it's easy enough; on quite a few playthroughs, I've accidentally ended up with a K-level too high for my liking and had to retrace my steps (while I certainly don't want my Kane to be a dom in any way, I don't normally want him to be at the very bottom of the food chain either). But minimizing your K-level is pretty easy; just fuck up anything you can possibly fuck up :ROFLMAO:

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
What makes it tricky is Sancho mod doesn't count and list what sub-K4 level you're going to be at, it does tell you the pts needed but then doesn't tally them for you or tell you where you're trending towards. For K1 it won't matter because as you say you can just screw everything up. For K5 Sub it doesn't matter either, because you just can do everything "right". But everything in between I had to mentally count up which meant fast forwarding through and not taking it slow and enjoying it.
You're right, if you are aiming for K2/K3, or even just want to stay at K4, it can be quite tricky. But aiming for K1 or K5sub is easy-peasy and quite intuitive.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
What makes it tricky is Sancho mod doesn't count and list what sub-K4 level you're going to be at, it does tell you the pts needed but then doesn't tally them for you or tell you where you're trending towards. For K1 it won't matter because as you say you can just screw everything up. For K5 Sub it doesn't matter either, because you just can do everything "right". But everything in between I had to mentally count up which meant fast forwarding through and not taking it slow and enjoying it.

Dom-Kane paths are easy, because the game tallies and tells you. Although I wonder if the exact order you get the points matters, since there might be individual relationships depending how you choose to get those points, but that will start getting extremely complex and the game is rather complex enough already. I also wonder whether there will be an actual difference between K6 and K9. I remember reading the walkthrough and there were differences or K1 through K5 although I suspect it will be a very short scene at most. Don't remember if K6+ had that. Dom Kane more gets to choose which scenes he gets based on affection levels and who sponsors him, choices not really relevant or available to Sub Kane, who is mostly locked in by K level and Olivia's morality.
You may have missed this post from Tess, where she went into quite a bit of detail about rank gradation and the difference between them.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
You may have missed this post from Tess, where she went into quite a bit of detail about rank gradation and the difference between them.
Well... despite what Tess is saying here, Kane's rank still makes a pretty big difference, since it determines much of the content you are seeing. Also, what I did't particularly like about the rank mechanics is that, if you (while playing Kane), are intuitively trying to be as good a sub as you can, you end up on the "K5sub route" (which has way too much unavoidable maledom for my taste). So, if you want to skip any maledom completely (as I do), you cannot rely on your intuition alone and need to resort to the walkthrough, Sancho's mod and/or savescumming.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Well... despite what Tess is saying here, Kane's rank still makes a pretty big difference, since it determines much of the content you are seeing. Also, what I did't particularly like about the rank mechanics is that, if you (while playing Kane), are intuitively trying to be as good a sub as you can, you end up on the "K5sub route" (which has way too much unavoidable maledom for my taste). So, if you want to skip any maledom completely (as I do), you cannot rely on your intuition alone and need to resort to the walkthrough, Sancho's mod and/or savescumming.
I didn't go through the game by the sub route(s), but according to what Tess writes, there is no "K5sub route" that you mentioned, but there is a clear division into 2 main paths:
Right now there are two MAJOR paths: K4 and below (sub) and K5 and above (dom).

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
I didn't go through the game by the sub route(s), but according to what Tess writes, there is no "K5sub route" that you mentioned, but there is a clear division into 2 main paths:
The K5sub is basically being a switch. Kane is dominant at face value, but also has submissive tendencies and agrees to be a sub for Alessandra. Or it's the one where you start at K4 and end up at K5. I can't keep up with all of the names.

Reactions: Stan5851

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
but according to what Tess writes, there is no "K5sub route" that you mentioned
Yes, there is! Tess might not have mentioned it in this particular post, but she has on a number of other occasions... and it is definitely there in her code.

The K5sub is basically being a switch. Kane is dominant at face value, but also has submissive tendencies and agrees to be a sub for Alessandra. Or it's the one where you start at K4 and end up at K5. I can't keep up with all of the names.
Yep, pretty much so. And I strongly dislike it, personally, because "switching" is not my thing ("once a sub – always a sub" :ROFLMAO: )

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Yes, there is! Tess might not have mentioned it in this particular post, but she has on a number of other occasions... and it is definitely there in her code.

Yep, pretty much so. And I strongly dislike it, personally, because "switching" is not my thing ("once a sub – always a sub" :ROFLMAO: )
Looks like pretty Alessandra is not for you and me. :giggle: My Kane would love to start a relationship with her as an equal, but she is only interested in a switch MC. But neither you ( playing the sub route) nor I ( playing the dom route) like the prospect of switching roles at all. The dom route has a pretty hot scene with Alessandra and another girl, and there will be more in the long run, but the romance with her is obviously forever closed, unless the MC manages to change her personality. She doesn't have a very high flexibility rating, but I wish that in the future Kane had been given the opportunity to change Alessandra's love preferences.)

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Looks like pretty Alessandra is not for you and me. :giggle: My Kane would love to start a relationship with her as an equal, but she is only interested in a switch MC. But neither you ( playing the sub route) nor I ( playing the dom route) like the prospect of switching roles at all.
Hmm... she might have been for me if she just allowed Kane to serve and worship her and forget the rest of his worries. But, if she wants my Kane to dominate other girls – not a fucking chance in hell :ROFLMAO:

The dom route has a pretty hot scene with Alessandra and another girl, and there will be more in the long run,
Hmm... if that girl is acting in any way submissive towards Kane or if he's acting in any way dominant towards her – not something I would actually care seeing :unsure:

but I wish that in the future Kane had been given the opportunity to change Alessandra's love preferences.)
On that we agree (provided there was an option to make her domme Kane without all that "switch" bullshit :ROFLMAO: ).

dal7moc

Sep 12, 2022
You're right, if you are aiming for K2/K3, or even just want to stay at K4, it can be quite tricky. But aiming for K1 or K5sub is easy-peasy and quite intuitive.
I find that quite interesting. I really had a hard time getting k5sub and needed the walkthrough for that. I found staying at k4 or reaching k9 pretty easy but you've given me an idea about trying to go as low as I could.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes