MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Id imagine one if not more of the weirdos fucking with her doing so from here so shes maintaining her distance.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Well, that's not quite how i would describe it. But read for yourselves:

Btw. does anyone know why Tess is absent on F95 since August?
Maybe she is focused on finishing the chapter so that there are no more delays and she doesn't start to question her work and those things that usually happen, but I don't know, it's an assumption

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Update most likely this week or at most next week.
I always ask myself the same question since the meaning changes in each game, the trial version does not usually have anything different from the full version beyond bugs and failures, right? The content is the same, nothing is added, right?

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
I always ask myself the same question since the meaning changes in each game, the trial version does not usually have anything different from the full version beyond bugs and failures, right? The content is the same, nothing is added, right?
She mentioned there will be three extra scenes after the test version, but nothing critical.
Also as Episode 8 will be a new standalone file, seems the final version of episode 7 will have the new system to transfer saves.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
She mentioned there will be three extra scenes after the test version, but nothing critical.
Also as Episode 8 will be a new standalone file, seems the final version of episode 7 will have the new system to transfer saves.
Thank you! I'm very fussy, so those additional scenes seem enough to wait for the full version hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: honkyfifteen

Velocior

Aug 26, 2022
is this game only pictures based or he also has some animations? i tried a bit some times ago but it was only renders with no animations.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
is this game only pictures based or he also has some animations? i tried a bit some times ago but it was only renders with no animations.
Well, I had never noticed, I think there are no animations, it's still curious, how good it is, I hadn't even noticed that it didn't have animations

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Well, I had never noticed, I think there are no animations, it's still curious, how good it is, I hadn't even noticed that it didn't have animations
The only thing animations do is make a game worse because is takes way to much time and effort to make it look satisfactory, not to mention good.
It is wasted time better spend with something else (my opinion of course).

That beeing said, I don't remember animations or mayby I have blanked them out.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
The only thing animations do is make a game worse because is takes way to much time and effort to make it look satisfactory, not to mention good.
It is wasted time better spend with something else (my opinion of course).

That beeing said, I don't remember animations or mayby I have blanked them out.
It is true that the animations require more development and therefore more waiting time, but we have incredible animations in other games (which I will not mention in case the moderators delete the message) that give the game a more professional touch and leave you impressed by how real they feel. I don't mean just the sexual animations but entire animated scenes, which in my opinion if done right are impressive. But I understand your point of view and if it is true that animations are not needed in this game since as it is it is perfect.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
whats the weirdest build you guy have worked on? My current weirdest build is an evil dom kane and a good sub Olivia. Virtually impossible to go k9 without cheating with that setup

Reactions: Don Sucio
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes