Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
whats the weirdest build you guy have worked on? My current weirdest build is an evil dom kane and a good sub Olivia. Virtually impossible to go k9 without cheating with that setup
I find that interesting. I'm dom evil both so I can't even imagine playing otherwise. I enjoy the content on these so much but now am curious how much different it would be to have her be the opposite.

Point blank is it worth it so far?

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
How do you get regular scene with lady hale, Arabelle and Charlotte scenes. I can't seem to get the scenes. Also what does the cross do?

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I find that interesting. I'm dom evil both so I can't even imagine playing otherwise. I enjoy the content on these so much but now am curious how much different it would be to have her be the opposite.

Point blank is it worth it so far?
Not yet. Olivia's has yet to become a sub yet and you occasionally have to randomly do good stuff to get sis bro points and princess eyes points. If what tess has said is true the sub and dom choices should start to take effect this update, we shall see.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Not yet. Olivia's has yet to become a sub yet and you occasionally have to randomly do good stuff to get sis bro points and princess eyes points. If what tess has said is true the sub and dom choices should start to take effect this update, we shall see.
Thanks. I definitely will be keeping an eye out

Reactions: Chace005

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Anyway, is it possible that Kane can get to dominate Olivia? I think that there is nothing that reflects that option since Olivia as such is the main protagonist and so far no progress has been seen in that direction. I know it's a game based mainly on femdom (a path that I've chosen too) but to what extent can we be given the choice of turning Olivia into a "slave" of Kane?

Private YO

Jul 6, 2022
Anyway, is it possible that Kane can get to dominate Olivia? I think that there is nothing that reflects that option since Olivia as such is the main protagonist and so far no progress has been seen in that direction. I know it's a game based mainly on femdom (a path that I've chosen too) but to what extent can we be given the choice of turning Olivia into a "slave" of Kane?
For that dev has to give us a choice to make Olivia to commit a grave mistake (might only happen if she is in good sis path) that would cause the Karlson sisters to make her into slave of their and then give them to Kane

Reactions: Don Sucio

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
For that dev has to give us a choice to make Olivia to commit a grave mistake (might only happen if she is in good sis path) that would cause the Karlson sisters to make her into slave of their and then give them to Kane
I hadn't thought about it, but it would be a good way to lead that way, what I don't know is what kind of mistake could make the Karlssons turn Olivia into a slave. And it would be necessary to know if the developer wants this to happen, since if she does not want it then it is impossible for it to happen.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I hadn't thought about it, but it would be a good way to lead that way, what I don't know is what kind of mistake could make the Karlssons turn Olivia into a slave.
If there is one thing this game has shown over and over, is there doesn't have to be a reason. It would just take one sister to decide Olivia is weak or just decide to have a laugh at breaking yet another powerful person. Ultimately, (at least on the dom path) I think it'll be up to Kane if that happens.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
If there is one thing this game has shown over and over, is there doesn't have to be a reason. It would just take one sister to decide Olivia is weak or just decide to have a laugh at breaking yet another powerful person. Ultimately, (at least on the dom path) I think it'll be up to Kane if that happens.
It is also true that if the Karlssons see that Olivia is weak they can lower her level, since they are not looking for weakness but strength and domination. But if there would have to be a strong enough reason for that to happen, more than anything so as not to feel the change too abrupt, something that would worsen the experience of the game. And keep in mind that so far there has been no negative behavior on the part of the sisters to Olivia's sub decisions, which in my opinion makes it even more difficult for this change to happen.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
It is also true that if the Karlssons see that Olivia is weak they can lower her level, since they are not looking for weakness but strength and domination. But if there would have to be a strong enough reason for that to happen, more than anything so as not to feel the change too abrupt, something that would worsen the experience of the game. And keep in mind that so far there has been no negative behavior on the part of the sisters to Olivia's sub decisions, which in my opinion makes it even more difficult for this change to happen.
There have been subtle ones like alessandra noting to Veronica that Olivia's subservient. But yes, ultimately assuming the queen is kane's mom, the only way she'll reap any consequences is if Kane decides to do so. I dont see Callista or Elena letting the sisters fuck with Olivia. Besides the only one that would is probably Juliette and juliettes too preoccupied with the gambit to do anything

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
There have been subtle ones like alessandra noting to Veronica that Olivia's subservient. But yes, ultimately assuming the queen is kane's mom, the only way she'll reap any consequences is if Kane decides to do so. I dont see Callista or Elena letting the sisters fuck with Olivia. Besides the only one that would is probably Juliette and juliettes too preoccupied with the gambit to do anything
It is definitely difficult for this situation to arise, taking into account all the obstacles that we find ourselves in, if we wanted to carry it out, there would be many variants to take into account and the spectrum of power of the sisters would have to be greatly modified in order to carry it out. something that at the level of writing by the developer I see as very complicated, since, as I said before, it would have to change the entire power structure.

Reactions: MilesEdgeworth

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
You ask me, Olivia is set up for the fall from the beginning. If you think about it, everyone from Kane, the queen, the Carlson sisters, all executives and anyone with a lick of power had to suffer in some big way or fashion before they ascended to power. Olivia is the only one in the game that just had it all handed to her on a silver platter, having to do nothing but exist to gain her position. It seems obvious to me that Olivia has a rude awakening coming at some point...but we'll see what the Dev does with it.

Reactions: Mojammelboro

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
You ask me, Olivia is set up for the fall from the beginning. If you think about it, everyone from Kane, the queen, the Carlson sisters, all executives and anyone with a lick of power had to suffer in some big way or fashion before they ascended to power. Olivia is the only one in the game that just had it all handed to her on a silver platter, having to do nothing but exist to gain her position. It seems obvious to me that Olivia has a rude awakening coming at some point...but we'll see what the Dev does with it.
In my play, MC and sister will be the rulers of all, with extreme sadism. I will make if possible Juliette MC´s slave, for now MC is "ally" of the sadistic bitch

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
In my play, MC and sister will be the rulers of all, with extreme sadism. I will make if possible Juliette MC´s slave, for now MC is "ally" of the sadistic bitch
I have that playthrough saved as well and is one of my favorites...but reasoning still stands that Olivia has had to do nothing for what she has. The Gambit is structured in a way to prove worth before taking the throne...suffering and doling out suffering is Ying and yang to the Carlson's, the Ying for Olivia has yet to be seen/happen.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
..but reasoning still stands that Olivia has had to do nothing for what she has. The Gambit is structured in a way to prove worth before taking the throne...suffering and doling out suffering is Ying and yang to the Carlson's, the Ying for Olivia has yet to be seen/happen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Gamer8n8

Apr 28, 2017
She is a born queen, lol :D
But hey, she been raised her whole life to prepare for this world., to be tough and talented, to be ready for karlssons world. The sisters raised by Alexander and olivia by Callista, thats actually the key point of this game. We dont know still more about olivia, dev is giving subtle hints about her talents, about how callista raised her. We see everyone raving about her mind and strength. And Juliette and Dominique fearing about her rise. She still z below her sisters status, she is getting there and learning more about power.

Eventually its how we play her, her choices include some sub points, which juliette n dominique may use to show em she is weak. she can get corrupted with power affecting her chances to take the throne or she controls everything. There gonna be many endings !!

Reactions: Real Kreten

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I believe Callista's been prepping her from a young age, however Im not sure that Callista truly accounted for the den of vipers. right now Elena's protecting as is Veronica and I assume Yvette. But of the others in power... Juliette would kill the shit out of her if she knows what dom knows, Dom might be convinced to do the same if Kane convinces her to embrace her evil side and If Alessandra can work on Kane and turn him againt her, thats when the real shit would hit the fan.

That being said, as long as Kane has her back, she should be fine.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
You all have very good points, and I agree Callista groomed her and seemingly cleared all obstacles for Olivia, giving her the red carpet treatment to the throne (I just can’t see how Calista would think the Karlson’s would just roll over and accept it though). I guess it falls down to my belief in if it’s too good to be true, it isn’t…plus I highly dislike silver/gold spooners…so I’ll have fun with a sadistic Olivia, and see where the cards fall.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes