MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I really wonder what made Tess think she could release Episode 7 in January. When she said that, she still had over 1000 renders to finish (it seems she added a lot of scenes), dialogues to write, editing to do, music to insert, and 2-3 full playthroughs to play, and then testing with the patreons.
I assume she was pushing herself to hit that six month window and underestimated how much time was involved with that many images and dialogue by the time she got to month 5 hence why she made feb free.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Im very interested as to why the woman is stepping in guacamole in that next to lat render.

So as per images in the last two public posts we know the following happens
1. Celeste's boyfriend gets cucked
2. Olivia's party
3. Kane visits the temple
4. Kane starts working with his new pod.

PS. Unsolicited advice from yours truly, would advise against pushing yourself to go faster, 6-8 months seems to be the sweet spot, Pushing for 4 months is legit asking for trouble and headaches you dont need.

Reactions: Don Sucio

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
Im very interested as to why the woman is stepping in guacamole in that next to lat render.

So as per images in the last two public posts we know the following happens
1. Celeste's boyfriend gets cucked
2. Olivia's party
3. Kane visits the temple
4. Kane starts working with his new pod.

PS. Unsolicited advice from yours truly, would advise against pushing yourself to go faster, 6-8 months seems to be the sweet spot, Pushing for 4 months is legit asking for trouble and headaches you dont need.
Is that celeste or the other sister? forgot her name, claudia i guess?

S8N69

Mar 18, 2018
Also At the beginning, Kane does say it was a setup to get him and jake into jail. So Kane actually didn't commit any crime willingly.

So it is not fair for Karlson sisters to take Oliva to the high table with red-carpet and planned to get Kane to the slave system by catching him in the crime that he did not commit.

If there is no way Olivia get to the lower level as Slave just like Kane. I would say Developers view of the game is unjustified.
or
may be dev should have introduced at some point that Karlson sisters never had Male executive equal their level or Z rank employee level or above, since their father. And due to what they had to go through Alexander Karlsons methods the sisters. They came to mentality that they never wanted Kane (who is obviously male) to go to the higher rank just like they wanted Olivia to be.

So they made a setup to make it look like Kane committed a crime and then put him in jail and then taken as slave level anything in K rank category, not the Z rank.
All of this is explained subtly through the game's story.

Both characters are direct children of Alexander. Alexander desperately wanted a male son and went through great efforts to get one but failed to do so knowingly/officially, which is why he created the program and split up the company between his female children. Kane and Olivia were NOT known to publicly exist as Alexander's children and your characters' mothers purposefully decided to leave you out of that life, presumably to harden the characters but also keep them away from the company for reasons unknown. The story starts when the company finds all of you and immediately takes contact with you. He ordered Dominique to oversee it, and it's meant as a way to test Kane to make sure he's fit for the role and put him through hardship to make him stronger/make him prove himself. The sisters get very friendly with you when you start rising past K7, the program is just a way to test Kane and make sure he's fit to lead the company. It's not directly stated that he's the named successor but imo it's heavily implied that he's to inherit the central leadership role of the company, if he is capable of it.

Regarding Olivia sub route, the default name "Kane" given for the main character sounds phonetically identical to Cain, a character from the Bible who killed his own brother. This could be purely coincidental or it might, down the line, mean that only one of the children is to take power over the company and that (evil) Kane will have to betray his sister and bring her down in order to secure power for himself.

It's also to be noted that it's not implied that all sisters are complying with this. They regularly spy on eachother, and if you take the Olivia good route and spare your second brother one of the sisters will take advantage of you and try to put you down, implying that she wants you to help HER take over the company instead and keep you in a background role beneath her, excercising her power on you by doing things to the second brother against your wishes.

Last edited:

den86

Dec 27, 2019
All of this is explained subtly through the game's story.

Both characters are direct children of Alexander. Alexander desperately wanted a male son and went through great efforts to get one but failed to do so knowingly/officially, which is why he created the program and split up the company between his female children. Kane and Olivia were NOT known to publicly exist as Alexander's children and your characters' mothers purposefully decided to leave you out of that life, presumably to harden the characters but also keep them away from the company for reasons unknown. The story starts when the company finds all of you and immediately takes contact with you. He ordered Dominique to oversee it, and it's meant as a way to test Kane to make sure he's fit for the role and put him through hardship to make him stronger/make him prove himself. The sisters get very friendly with you when you start rising past K7, the program is just a way to test Kane and make sure he's fit to lead the company. It's not directly stated that he's the named successor but imo it's heavily implied that he's to inherit the central leadership role of the company, if he is capable of it.

Regarding Olivia sub route, the default name "Kane" given for the main character sounds phonetically identical to Cain, a character from the Bible who killed his own brother. This could be purely coincidental or it might, down the line, mean that only one of the children is to take power over the company and that (evil) Kane will have to betray his sister and bring her down in order to secure power for himself.

It's also to be noted that it's not implied that all sisters are complying with this. They regularly spy on eachother, and if you take the Olivia good route and spare your second brother one of the sisters will take advantage of you and try to put you down, implying that she wants you to help HER take over the company instead and keep you in a background role beneath her, excercising her power on you by doing things to the second brother against your wishes.
I have been replaying the game and i don't think you are correct in some of what you wrote. Kane i don't believe is a biological son to Alexander. Kane seems to be the son of the guy who helped his mother escape.

Now they are testing Kane due to the fact that Alexander was tested in a similar way when he was coming into his own before he founded the Karlsson Group. And if Kane proves worthy, Alexander will have him take over. Or if he fails he will be the slave of one of the sisters who will take over.

What Alexander actually wanted was a male heir from who he believed was the perfect woman, Callista. But since he couldn't do it directly he wants to do it indirectly. One of his daughters having a male heir with Kane. Kane's and the daughter's child is the true successor. This was stated in the game when Yvette, Elena, and Veronica where having a meeting in Alexander's office.

Now concerning Olivia, she is the absolute weirdest case. She seems to be the implied daughter of Elena and Alexander. How Olivia came to be with Callista is unknown. And All the other sisters had to go through hardships as well. The only person who did not was Olivia unless we count her growing up poor as a hardship.

Reactions: PGpauljp13

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Elena sent Olivia away with Callista to be away from Alexander (that was the favor that Elena alluded to when talking to Kane by the fireplace) but yea that parentage theory was way off.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Looks like we're very close to the next chapter. Exciting times.
Good times are coming, yes, but I wouldn't bet that it comes out before April 15, I don't know why but that date calls me. And that's the trial version, the final one I guess will be out by the end of the month

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
Not for now, but I hope a future does (everything points to it, but we'll see)
Tess made it pretty clear that its not happening i believe -

" I want to make clear here that in no way, shape, or form is there any implied, overt, or any form of any familial relationships of any sexual manner, implied, overt, or otherwise. I am morally opposed to having that kind of content in my game, and the brothers/sister relationships in this game are about the issue of greed, power, and how these things can impact how they treat other in other ways in a non-sexual manner. (do they help each other survive their situation, or do they give in to greed and enrich themselves and not help each other, etc.) "

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Tess made it pretty clear that its not happening i believe -

" I want to make clear here that in no way, shape, or form is there any implied, overt, or any form of any familial relationships of any sexual manner, implied, overt, or otherwise. I am morally opposed to having that kind of content in my game, and the brothers/sister relationships in this game are about the issue of greed, power, and how these things can impact how they treat other in other ways in a non-sexual manner. (do they help each other survive their situation, or do they give in to greed and enrich themselves and not help each other, etc.) "
I know that Tess' stance on incest is serious, and it is understandable since she was working if I am not mistaken in a program to help families that had gone through abusive situations or something like that, but if I am not mistaken I think that little by little it is being discovered in the story (if it has not been done already) that in reality Kane and Olivia are not siblings, therefore there should not be any problem with having that kind of content in the game. Also we must remember that in the last update there is physical contact between both characters and Olivia reflects that she has been thinking about the proposal of having something with Kane. Anyway if there is not going to be any kind of sexual relationship between the two, what need is there to bring them closer sexually or even raise the situation? It's creating expectation for nothing.

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
I know that Tess' stance on incest is serious, and it is understandable since she was working if I am not mistaken in a program to help families that had gone through abusive situations or something like that, but if I am not mistaken I think that little by little it is being discovered in the story (if it has not been done already) that in reality Kane and Olivia are not siblings, therefore there should not be any problem with having that kind of content in the game. Also we must remember that in the last update there is physical contact between both characters and Olivia reflects that she has been thinking about the proposal of having something with Kane. Anyway if there is not going to be any kind of sexual relationship between the two, what need is there to bring them closer sexually or even raise the situation? It's creating expectation for nothing.
Ohh is that during the sub path? i always play dom path so havent encountered any scene like that there.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Ohh is that during the sub path? i always play dom path so havent encountered any scene like that there.
Yes, it occurs at the end of the last update in the sub path. They don't go as far as fucking, but they are directly involved in a sexual practice where Olivia uses Kane for her pleasure. That's why I intuit that at some point they will have a more serious sexual relationship between them, otherwise I wouldn't understand why do that scene if you're not going to go any further.

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
Yes, it occurs at the end of the last update in the sub path. They don't go as far as fucking, but they are directly involved in a sexual practice where Olivia uses Kane for her pleasure. That's why I intuit that at some point they will have a more serious sexual relationship between them, otherwise I wouldn't understand why do that scene if you're not going to go any further.
True, its a bit weird. Maybe another hint at them not being siblings.

Reactions: Don Sucio

IllDisposed

Apr 3, 2018
Don't we already know, or at least assume, that? I was under the impression Olivia's parents are probably Elena and Karlsson and Kane's parents are Callista and some unnamed guy who definitely isn't Karlsson or the whole gambit would be pointless since a Callista/Karlsson son, or as close as possible, is what he wanted.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes