TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
You are welcome!
Hardware upgrade is definitely needed, something like Ryzen 7 2700x and 16 - 32Gb of RAM would do the job, graphic card is whole another story, simply because prices at the moment is just insane. From my perspective work station for your tasks will be ~1500-2000$.
Yeah, I have an idea of the cost and it's a lot. I really want to do much larger scenes at times (6+ characters) but even after optimizing and using every trick I could think of it's almost impossible to pull it off with a 6GB GPU. I sacrificed a lot even in this version from what I had in my head.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Good start and has great potential. As someone who always plays a very submissive male MC, it was surprisingly entertaining to play the female MC as a tough, dominant woman. Hope she will be able to follow this path and, in contrast to the couple of guys here who are scared about their male MC's fate, I hope she won't be the one forced into any degrading, submissive activities. See that too often in other games unfortunately. When it comes to the male MC, I would just say though: "No mercy!" ;)

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Good start and has great potential. As someone who always plays a very submissive male MC, it was surprisingly entertaining to play the female MC as a tough, dominant woman. Hope she will be able to follow this path and, in contrast to the couple of guys here who are scared about their male MC's fate, I hope she won't be the one forced into any degrading, submissive activities. See that too often in other games unfortunately. When it comes to the male MC, I would just say though: "No mercy!" ;)
Can't keep up everything quite well right now, just eating right here, lol. But this character has her own independent flags and point system separate from her brother so you will greatly control what kind of person she is and what motivates/pleases her. Like the male MC, her narrative arc is very open to choice and how they intersect later together and why is a key factor in how you want the game to end way down the road.

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Very interesting game, I really like what's here so far!

First, always good to see more femdom content. Second, I really like all the scheming and mind games that seem to be going on. And the sense of intrigue so far is real. Like, I think I have a general guess as to what the girls are ultimately after, but I still don't know the details. So far they seem to be working together, but are they truly united, or will they try to gain some more personal advantages as the plot progresses? And how exactly do we, along with our siblings and friend fit into the puzzle, and what part will each piece play? It could just be as simple as all the girls are against us and our friend and family are just there to create leverage, or it could be much more intricate with many individual moving parts, and even if it's the first there are enough pieces on the board for this to potentially be an interesting ride.

I will have to admit though that my excitement for the scheming and manipulation has a lot to do with the fact that one of my favorite scenarios is when I get to choose for my character to trust a woman who's deceiving him and just trying to get his guard down and manipulate him so she can bring him down, especially if me as a player can at least suspect she might be up to no good. So just to throw my personal wish here, I'm really hoping we'll have a chance to trust the wrong woman once or twice somewhere down the road. Given the setup, it seems plausible that that might happen...

Also really like the choices we get to make. Though in all honesty, I'm way too inclined to always pick the good and submissive options... As Elena already warned me, those girls are gonna eat me alive, I'm already sure of it... It does get a bit interesting though because good and submissive might not always be perfectly compatible. For example, if I submit too much to people who are evil, I imagine that might sometimes hinder my ability to stand up for what's right... So I might try a good and less submissive path, could be fun as well, maybe actually find a way to reach a wholesome ending (pretty sure I'll do that after playing the submissive, though, not gonna lie). Don't think I'll personally explore being evil and dominant, but it is kinda fun to know the option is there, and that the fact that I turned out nice and submissive was the result of my own choice.

Had a hard time deciding how to play with the sister though. I do want her to be dominant when it comes to random people and goons (especially men), but when it actually comes to Alassandra and her sisters, it might be more interesting if they got her under their heel. Can't decide yet, will have to see how things play out...

So yeah, long rant, but bottom line is, really intrigued by this game. Femdom content looks great, there's a lot of potential for fun here, and I'm very interested to see how this'll go. You have my interest, I'll keep an eye on this one for sure.

Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
I saw the female protag and bdsm tags and it intrigued me, but when I saw that the game was heavy on femdom with a male protag, I lost interest. However, the responses I've seen here have rekindled my interest. Normally I avoid games that focus on a particular fetish for a simple reason, many devs have no self-control. This is a defining reason as to why so many hate NTR, but I see this same flaw for many fetishes. Many situations that seem like they should be a fail-state or a punishment are forced onto the player with no way to avoid or overcome them, because it is the dev's fetish and they fail to understand that some people would even want to avoid such scenes. This leads to complaints, hurt feelings, misunderstandings on both sides of the argument, and the dev getting defensive about his fetish when most people are complaining about his game design.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Up until mods start deleting posts in a misguided attempt at damage control that, in the worst cases, only adds fuel to the fire.

What regained my interest was this.
it may require tough choices to in fact save himself so to speak. He's in a lower position of power at this point in time so he would have to work hard to gain power.
The dev mentions a few times the idea of the protag building himself up. There might actually be a game here. An actual goal rather than, "This is your lot, I guess. Fuck bitches and grind stats so you can fuck bitches." Color me intrigued, a setting where the MC is in a hard position, but might actually be able to claw his way out of it? I typically avoid femdom like the plague because I hate the rape-y overtones and femdom games tend to only have femdom with no way to turn the tables. I'm a sucker for a good challenge and a fight for dominance whether through brute strength or guile works fine for me, but it isn't much of a challenge if the game is rigged against me from the start.
So fuck it, I'll give it a try.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Can't keep up everything quite well right now, just eating right here, lol. But this character has her own independent flags and point system separate from her brother so you will greatly control what kind of person she is and what motivates/pleases her. Like the male MC, her narrative arc is very open to choice and how they intersect later together and why is a key factor in how you want the game to end way down the road.
i liked the game, played it as evil and dominant with both mcs and seems like the sex content will be fair / equally in both routes, that will be tricky to maintain both routes with the same content but i dont think is impossible since so far you have done it. (y)

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
I mean the game looks solid at the beginning. Story sticks to its own logic and reasoning so far. Can't fault that and I am interested to see where it goes. I played the dominant evil type character to test was there anything forced on the MC. What I mean by that is playing a certain way and then suddenly being forced to do something out of character or creepy to the MC agenda or style. So far nothing like that occurred and you could talk your way out of certain situations such as in the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So all in all, if the game sticks to the rules they lay out, let's the person play into the roles created by the game world and how the character develops with the path they have started to walk down. I see no reason for the game to get complaints if that is the right term. What I do wonder is speed of updates which could become an issue with essentially four paths to be made. Two it seems for the woman character and two for the male. Maybe even more variations depending on if you are good or evil. I was only factoring in dominant or submissive. Unless the female character is like a support character you are just tailoring a bit and not a main focus.

So all in all that is an ambitious workload to undertake. Best of luck with it.

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
omfg, finally it is here! Looking forward to your future progress! I see no issues with the game. Really good and hopefully u will continue with plenty of femdom contents.

Last edited:
Reactions: TessSadist

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Interesting and very promising start... looking forward to see more of the Karlsson sisters and I'm also very curious about the mc's sister and her role.

Thanks TessSadist for this glimpse of your world (or mind :love:).

tamzarian

Mar 29, 2018
"it was surprisingly entertaining to play the female MC as a tough, dominant woman". I agree. Surprisingly easy, too. I never make this kind of choice, if i play as a male mc. i guess i'm into femdom, i like seeing women in charge :)

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
"it was surprisingly entertaining to play the female MC as a tough, dominant woman". I agree. Surprisingly easy, too. I never make this kind of choice, if i play as a male mc. i guess i'm into femdom, i like seeing women in charge :)
Maybe it is too much to fit everything in this game, but I believe there is some actual male audience who'd like to play a female protagonist going for hardcore femdom stuff. Where the player can always read her thoughts about how she plans to get more power and trick a man into submission, reading how she enjoys femdom and control.
The developer of this one has that potential to do that, too :cool:. If that works out, we might even see more of that in this game. But I'm not sure for this game, since the immersion may be harmed by playing two characters. We'll see.

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
That was indeed a interesting and good first impression!

The story is intriguing and I like to see where it is going in future updates. I did enjoy the characters, visually and the way they are written. We don't know much at the moment but they seem different and not boring at all. A lot of choices present in the game, which lead to quite some different scenes already.

I had quite some fun with the intro and meeting Tess. A funny start and a good way to show your audience what is your game about. Even though the story will be pretty dark I hope from time to time there will be some scenes to laugh about. Humor is available in so many facets, there should something for every kind of story.

Good start, will be fun to follow the development!

TessSadist Good luck with your project!

4.40 star(s) 146 Votes