asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I really didn't think of this aspect at all. I like to wear nail polish because it's often pretty and matches your outfit/shoes but never considered the POV of a guy having to lick it haha!
I've actually also done it, though my experience with real-life femdom is very limited... and I didn't find it all that awful. But maybe it's all in the mind... What you're doing is not simply ingesting a chemical substance, it's part of a larger whole...

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Well this game is named Gambit. So by risking you can get much more. And well, so far it seems that by not being dominated you get a win
I wonder about that. Let's see it play out... Makes me think about the stories I myself would like to tell.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
What did the Karlsson Group do before the Great Collapse then, and why was it important enough that an alliance composed of ex-defense departments, high-tech and education centers, plus mercenary companies, would be interested in having them in the partnership? Was it perhaps related to ending up with all the world's important resources? The mining operations, etc.?

Also, a thing that a Great (Economic? Political?) Collapse by itself wouldn't necessarily explain is the femdom element of the post-apocalyptic scenario: a "Big Collapse" sounds like an opportunity of unscrupulous people of both sexes to rise (and I suppose that is what Alexander did?); but why women on top, rather than something more like a Mad Max world?

Just curious.

EDIT: You can always improve the world itself later on. It's worth doing it just for immersion purposes since when the cool dystopian atmosphere emerges for believable reasons it's easier to lose yourself in there; I enjoy this kind of details. But it is indeed a task that can be tackled later, especially if it is not going to be important for this game.
I might go into this somehow as an optional thing with perhaps an AI or other resource the character can just read at their leisure as a side activity later, but not sure. Main reason Alexander allied with certain people was for protection with technical/military means and securing the critical (viable) areas left. He had some leverage with the unique knowledge from his research department that made him a necessary partner for the crisis even beyond the land. There are some strong men in this world (which also makes it possible for the main character too) and of course, this company was run by a man for quite a while.

Reactions: asehpe and TD1900

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Some of the text is unreadable without the dark text box.
I think 0.3 I will have this nipped in the bud with a much crisper looking text but I'll have to have some people with a little worse vision than mine try it first.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
In this vn if you stayed in prison you would still be dominated by women. If you take the deal you can still be a sub however you can also be a dom. A chance at a better life is better than no chance at all.

Like I stated I dont mind my mc watching other men being at women heels being dominated but I can't bare for my mc to be a bitch, lucky for me this vn he doesn't have to be. Ever damn male in this can be cucked and fucked as long as my mc doesn't have to submit im down for the journey.
Five years in a prison with sadistic female guards is a guaranteed dead end. :)

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Well this game is named Gambit. So by risking you can get much more. And well, so far it seems that by not being dominated you get a win
You can win and lose in a sense in both paths with endings, but I guess it depends on what you define as a "win" hee hee!

Reactions: asehpe

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
TessSadist any chance we can get a cheat sheet/explanation on the variables like Slave and such? Some are self explanatory and others like that one are not. Prefer a strict DOM possibly evil MC, never been one for Sub/Slave cant stand weakness really.

Love the game so far, keep it up!

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I really didn't think of this aspect at all. I like to wear nail polish because it's often pretty and matches your outfit/shoes but never considered the POV of a guy having to lick it haha!
LOL, from my experience, dry nail polish is pretty much tasteless... but, of course, it's not very advisable drinking it in a liquid state as the solvent used is generally quite toxic.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
LOL, from my experience, dry nail polish is pretty much tasteless... but, of course, it's not very advisable drinking it in a liquid state as the solvent used is generally quite toxic.
Yeah it depends how long it has been since it was put on. My first experience was with a woman who put it on shortly before meeting me, since she thought she would do me a favour with it. Still after some time it also tends to get loose and then you get some "flakes" of it into your mouth.... argh... best option is simply going natural imho. But yeah as guys into femdom we are not the ones deciding that. ;)

Reactions: pabo and asehpe

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Yeah it depends how long it has been since it was put on. My first experience was with a woman who put it on shortly before meeting me, since she thought she would do me a favour with it. Still after some time it also tends to get loose and then you get some "flakes" of it into your mouth.... argh... best option is simply going natural imho. But yeah as guys into femdom we are not the ones deciding that. ;)
If juliette and sister didn't wear nail polish...that's enough for me. :love:

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
The one time this happened to me, I didn't think the taste was all that bad. But then again, my approach to femdom is kinda holistic -- it's the entire ambiance that gets me going, not this or that specific detail (not that I dislike them, it's just that they form a tapestry).

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
TessSadist any chance we can get a cheat sheet/explanation on the variables like Slave and such? Some are self explanatory and others like that one are not. Prefer a strict DOM possibly evil MC, never been one for Sub/Slave cant stand weakness really.

Love the game so far, keep it up!
There is a walkthrough and mod you can use that I think help a lot with this, but if you have any very specific questions I can help out with it. For a male dom playthrough in at least 0.2, you want to avoid getting slave points as much as possible.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Good amount of content for a version 0.2 of a game. Decent renders. Decent story, not expecially good but not bad, so far interesting.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes