gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I, too, am leaning towards the idea that it's likely that only good Kane will have access to this romantic/sexual path.
I ... don't know where you get that impression from, but obviously I don't know either way. I wouldn't be suprised if their alignments have to match (on the dom path, sub Kane's morals are less important), so good dom Kane + evil Olivia/evil dom Kane + good Olivia might be less likely on the face of it, but I don't see any reason why evil Kane and evil Olivia shouldn't bump evil uglies, evilly.

As far as I remember, Kane being over-the-top cruel around an evil Olivia can also garner some princesseyes points here and there, so I don't think that's an obstacle.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I ... don't know where you get that impression from, but obviously I don't know either way. I wouldn't be suprised if their alignments have to match (on the dom path, sub Kane's morals are less important), so good dom Kane + evil Olivia/evil dom Kane + good Olivia might be less likely on the face of it, but I don't see any reason why evil Kane and evil Olivia shouldn't bump evil uglies, evilly.

As far as I remember, Kane being over-the-top cruel around an evil Olivia can also garner some princesseyes points here and there, so I don't think that's an obstacle.
I'm all for it. The more possibilities, the better. Plus, I'm going through the game on both the good Good Dom path and the Evil Dom path, and I'd be interested to see different options for the practical realization of Kane and Olivia's relationship depending on the characters of both. However, we don't know what the final requirements for that path will be. I mean, we might need to get a certain number of princesseyes points, and then (theoretically) Good Kane + good Olivia would have some advantage in the number of those points over the Evil dom path. This game is quite versatile, I have a playthrough where my Kane is almost equally both good and evil, and how the game will behave in that case, I don't know. I'm making my assumptions for now, but at this point they're based on my gut feelings and nothing more. As they say, time will tell.)

Reactions: Don Sucio

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Hey man, I don’t judge anyone if they’re mainly a sub, dom path player and or what characters they like! Personally my main save rn is actually Juliettes path at K1 (pray for me LOL)… I’m just trying to get every path available (sub and Dom) rn I have Juliette at K1 but now I’m looking at, (for sub playthrough) Olivia, Elena??, Veronica (in the future?), Dominique… Junko? Am I missing any other characters for the submissive side? (Besides Alexandra, cuz she’s more dommish playthrough technically) Thanks :)
I don´t judge neither! :ROFLMAO:

I have three saves: -Kane and Olivia evil dom.
-Kane evil dom and Olivia good sub (all sub the game let us be)
-Kane sub and Olivia evil dom

I can´t tell you how many sub path are, becouse my only sub Kane is with Olivia and Juliette (of course there are secundaries characters like Delliah or Samantha etc...) but i suposse all the main sisters can be dom with sub Kane.

Anyway better if someone with more knowledge answer you.

• Haha
Reactions: Silver_Crow117

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Well, luck has smiled on us, Tess replied to my message. :)
View attachment 3040721
But the problem is that I'm not going the sub route (although I've seen some sub scenes that are available in Sancho's in-game gallery). It seems we need help from players who have fully gone thispath and are well versed in all the nuances, especially how things actually work between Olivia (dom) and Kane (sub). Did I understand Tess correctly that we can still hope for a relationship to develop between Kane (dom) and Olivia based on the fact that "the sub path gave a little more context on this overall idea"? :unsure:
Oh wow.
The previous episodes I felt did give me the impression there might be something more between Olivia and Kane down the line, but it sure is nice seeing Tess give some sort of reply.

I get that she has to keep it close to her chest (given the narrative spoilers and all), but given Olivia is my second favorite out of all (only after Veronica), I guess this keeps the Olivia path hope alive for my Dom Kane route. :love:

Reactions: Stan5851

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
id say her rubbing his balls is probs an even stronger indication.

So sub people, what is tess referencing?
What i understand is something simple and really logical, in the sub path , Kane can be a direct sexual slave for Olivia and in the latest scenes Olivia has an orgasm while she press Kane´s face in to her pussy, she obligues Kane to lick his nude body too , i think those things are the answer about why in the sub path can be easier have sex scenes between them.

I don´t know if you are asking about that or maybe i missunderstand your question :)

Reactions: MilesEdgeworth

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
So, because there was only one vote between posting or not for the test version, I decided to post the links for the test version when it is released. So, the people who can't wait to play the final version, don't worry; I've got you covered.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
My playthrough with evil dom Kane made sense to corrupt Olivia and they work nice, removing any moral fiber from her is delicious.
As for good Olivia, maybe a sub would be happier with her no?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DoverUK25

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
I, too, am leaning towards the idea that it's likely that only good Kane will have access to this romantic/sexual path. Plus the description of the princesseyes (from Ep7 walk.) literally screams in our faces that this is it, just reach out. :D
View attachment 3041047
If I had remembered it yesterday, there probably wouldn't have been any point in distracting Tess with questions like that.:)

Evil path (both are evil) scene of mc killing the guy who framed him pretty much confirms Olivia+MC.
So I'd say evil dom path is the most advanced in indicating Olivia romance.
I haven't played the sub path, but from what I remember of the scripts, it's been more slave/prisoner training rather than showing too much special interest in MC?

Anyway iirc, the evil path scene in ep7 is the most aggressive indicator of Olivia's sexual interest in the MC, romance wise.

EDIT: Checked the code & it's for the demon/demoness path only, but the romance is pretty much already started somewhat:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Evil path (both are evil) scene of mc killing the guy who framed him pretty much confirms Olivia+MC.
So I'd say evil dom path is the most advanced in indicating Olivia romance.
I haven't played the sub path, but from what I remember of the scripts, it's been more slave/prisoner training rather than showing too much special interest in MC?

Anyway iirc, the evil path scene in ep7 is the most aggressive indicator of Olivia's sexual interest in the MC, romance wise.

EDIT: Checked the code & it's for the demon/demoness path only, but the romance is pretty much already started somewhat:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yup. That path takes a bit of care to unlock because you need a lot of sisevil points which are harder to come by on a dom Kane playthrough where Olivia doesn't feature as much, but evil K + O certainly seems on the cards. Good K + O also seems indicated, but doesn't have as forward a scene yet. Should be coming though.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
yea I learned that the hard way tried to make olivia evil and submissive and she wouldn't push that damn button

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes