Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Misstress Tess (discord)
I did a public post so just including all the images I posted there -- sorry for repeats, I am hectic with family stuff too! But basically I am now at 2,048 renders. On next weekend, will see if I can get to 2150+ renders and see where I am, and try and hard test a lot of stuff and then plan a sprint strategy to try and finish up the update. More later
View attachment 3120717
View attachment 3120719 View attachment 3120720 View attachment 3120721
View attachment 3120727 View attachment 3120729 View attachment 3120731
View attachment 3120733 View attachment 3120734 View attachment 3120736
View attachment 3120738 View attachment 3120740

Just threw in a few adult ones from scene I worked on last night
View attachment 3120741 View attachment 3120744 View attachment 3120745
Thanks Stan!

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I'm most interested in this screenshot.
015.jpg
Standing next to Olivia is Angelica K4 from wpod2. Does this mean that the female wpod subordinate to our Kane Dom will still participate in some capacity in Kitty's game show? Hmmm...interesting.. :unsure:

Also...the more screens I see, the more I get the vague feeling that after all the "fun" that's coming up in this show, my Kane Dom will leave almost no one alive. :devilish: And I don't mean slaves.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
View attachment 3120807
Standing next to Olivia is Angelica K4 from wpod2. Does this mean that the female wpod subordinate to our Kane Dom will still participate in some capacity in Kitty's game show? Hmmm...interesting.. :unsure:

Also...the more screens I see, the more I get the vague feeling that after all the "fun" that's coming up in this show, my Kane Dom will leave almost no one alive. :devilish: And I don't mean slaves.
Yeah I doubt we can stop our pod participation...the show seems to be a general slave thing. Just have to hope our girls do well.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
View attachment 3120807

It would be better if you would have used Spoiler for the Pictures, just my two cents.

But who the heck is the big booba red head on this picture? Its Olivia, Angelica and ?

Mar 11, 2023
Does anybody else think that the Dev introduces too many new characters too quickly? Take the latest episode as an example - on the Dom route we get a new assistant, pod handler, 4 pod girls (we knew Amy from the previous episode), meet Scarlet, get a maid if k9 as well as the whole other island business with Seth.
My point is it can feel a bit overwhelming, because you don't get to know them very well. I feel like the role of sweet assistant could easily be played by Raven (isn't that her job anyways?) and the cruel one by someone like Sam. Of course, I assume the Dev has plans for most of them, but those payoffs are probably a few years away.
Other than that, this game is awesome and very creative at how it portrays certain kinks. Also, Evil Olivia on a sub route is on a such power trip you can't help but admire it. She's like a hot, sexy Palpatine. Try erasing that image from your mind)

Reactions: nightwingbluebrry13

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Does anybody else think that the Dev introduces too many new characters too quickly? Take the latest episode as an example - on the Dom route we get a new assistant, pod handler, 4 pod girls (we knew Amy from the previous episode), meet Scarlet, get a maid if k9 as well as the whole other island business with Seth.
My point is it can feel a bit overwhelming, because you don't get to know them very well. I feel like the role of sweet assistant could easily be played by Raven (isn't that her job anyways?) and the cruel one by someone like Sam. Of course, I assume the Dev has plans for most of them, but those payoffs are probably a few years away.
Other than that, this game is awesome and very creative at how it portrays certain kinks. Also, Evil Olivia on a sub route is on a such power trip you can't help but admire it. She's like a hot, sexy Palpatine. Try erasing that image from your mind)
Olivia's route doesn't matter that much in my opinion. She is 100% acting and already has an objective set in mind, and with the last past recollection of Olivia and MC is really clear that she is head over heels for MC where she would literally die for him. I guess she was kind of skewed to loving his brother or maybe even groomed. Now, what I do not know is if the MC is also acting, which would be a twist.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Yeah I doubt we can stop our pod participation...the show seems to be a general slave thing. Just have to hope our girls do well.
Anybody who messes with my pod girls is goin' on the naughty list... Jus' Sayin' :cool:

She's a new character called Charlotte Rothschild ( working name) and she's a matriarch of a major family in New Paris.
Potential sequel?

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Take the latest episode as an example - on the Dom route we get a new assistant, pod handler, 4 pod girls (we knew Amy from the previous episode), meet Scarlet
Scarlett is in the Game since Episode 3 (if you play Sub Route) and if you play the Evil Dom Route and Olivia gets rid of Seth you meet her in Episode 5.

I feel like the role of sweet assistant could easily be played by Raven (isn't that her job anyways?)
No:
Raven is your Assistant for the K9/10 Managment Training. The W2 Pod Training is a Side Project and thats why you get introduced to Taylor and Mia or Desdemona.
Does anybody else think that the Dev introduces too many new characters too quickly?
Not really and we will meet new people in the next Episode again.

Olivia's route doesn't matter that much in my opinion.
When you play as Olivia you make mayor choices and her alignment and/or sis_team have a huge impact, too. Her route matters atleast on the Kane Dom Paths.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Anybody who messes with my pod girls is goin' on the naughty list... Jus' Sayin' :cool:
For sure...I can/could see all of them being very useful to us in the future, even Angelica (who is probably quite sadistic). Again, all about making those allies and loyalties...firm...but fair...and they can all help us in some way.

Scarlett is in the Game since Episode 3 (if you play Sub Route) and if you play the Evil Dom Route and Olivia gets rid of Seth you meet her in Episode 5.

No:
Raven is your Assistant for the K9/10 Managment Training. The W2 Pod Training is a Side Project and thats why you get introduced to Taylor and Mia or Desdemona.

Not really and we will meet new people in the next Episode again.

When you play as Olivia you take mayor choices and her alignment and/or sis_team have a huge impact, too. Her route matters atleast on the Kane Dom Paths.
Couldn't sum up a reply any better.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Did i miss something? Why do you think she is sadistic? I had hope she would be my LI for the good dom Kane. :unsure:
I didn't mean sadistic in a Juliette type of way, maybe my terminology was off there but more in a way that...Chloe will literally be an obediant puppy and do and agree to whatever to try and advance....where as Angelica with her 'attitude'....given where she comes from (so let's not forget, is probably a savage in her region and took no shit, which is my hinted opinion of the area up north)...is kinda bad ass and would probably quite enjoy some extreme stuff, if for no other reason, than to just prove a point, advance and get out of there (remember, hints she could be a good envoy for her region).

I just get the impression of her (perhaps wrongly) that she would be extremely useful to us (as a high rank) as either good or evil Kane (someone who will get the job done and be quite happy to fuck up someone she disliked), in comparison to say, Amy or Kelly, who I could never see doing anything 'extreme' even if their life depended on it.

Just my thoughts and opinions given the information we have been told...which could be way off base admittedly heh but given she is already earmarked by the 'higher ups' as someone with great potential...remember perhaps what 'great potential' means to most of the Karlsson group lol. I also don't say any of that in a bad way, I actually really like her character within the pod.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I didn't mean sadistic in a Juliette type of way, maybe my terminology was off there but more in a way that...Chloe will literally be an obediant puppy and do and agree to whatever to try and advance....where as Angelica with her 'attitude'....given where she comes from (so let's not forget, is probably a savage in her region and took no shit, which is my hinted opinion of the area up north)...is kinda bad ass and would probably quite enjoy some extreme stuff, if for no other reason, than to just prove a point, advance and get out of there (remember, hints she could be a good envoy for her region).

I just get the impression of her (perhaps wrongly) that she would be extremely useful to us (as a high rank) as either good or evil Kane (someone who will get the job done and be quite happy to fuck up someone she disliked), in comparison to say, Amy or Kelly, who I could never see doing anything 'extreme' even if their life depended on it.

Just my thoughts and opinions given the information we have been told...which could be way off base admittedly heh but given she is already earmarked by the 'higher ups' as someone with great potential...remember perhaps what 'great potential' means to most of the Karlsson group lol. I also don't say any of that in a bad way, I actually really like her character within the pod.
You've laid it out perfectly and I agree with that analysis. As for Chloe - I don't like people who are willing to cut their neighbors' throats just to jump up a notch. Besides, we have Kitty and we know what she is valued for and what qualities she possesses. So the fewer women like Katsumi (Kitty) at Karlsson's disposal, the better. And I won't let Chloe get too high no matter what. On the other hand, Angelica could really make a good leader, decent enough and loyal enough to Kane.. (and even his potential LI).

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You've laid it out perfectly and I agree with that analysis. As for Chloe - I don't like people who are willing to cut their neighbors' throats just to jump up a notch. Besides, we have Kitty and we know what she is valued for and what qualities she possesses. So the fewer women like Katsumi (Kitty) at Karlsson's disposal, the better. And I won't let Chloe get too high no matter what. On the other hand, Angelica could really make a good leader, decent enough and loyal enough to Kane.. (and even his potential LI).
Yup...and thanks. I didn't articulate myself properly at first so hope that other post made more sense for Cirelc.

It's an interesting Pod for me...Amy...well...she may never get anywhere (may be scripted that she doesn't for all we know) but she is so adorable and I just want to look after her. Like with motseer, if that is to happen, as long she becomes 'our sex slave' then at least (if on that kinda good route) we can take care of her somewhat in private and if choices made, I think she already looks up to us somewhat and knows we won't hurt her. Kelly...seems the enigma to me, absolutely nothing about her at all in my opinion...no outstanding quality anywhere, for anything. I think she the 'meh..what happens to her happens to her' character of the group (and I have no interest in her at all). Chloe, as you say, she dangerous only in the fact that she seems to have zero morals...about anything. Sure, she obedient but as said in my previous, she understands the situation and will just do it to be a good puppy. She be useful for Katsumi imo...but like yourself, I'd rather not be giving Kitty any more girls if I can help it.

Back to Angelica, she strikes me a little like our old pal (is he still a pal even at this stage) Jake. She understands her situation, but refuses to accept it. Like Jake currently, that's only going to lead down one road. We're going to have to help her adjust...if only in the short term to help her help herself...and thus in time, help us. I think (hope) she will get this and yes, could be a very loyal and incredibly useful person for us and yes, potential LI...though I imagine she will only ever be a 'side-girl LI'...rather than a full blown like the sisters. You can tell she is fiery...full of passion and steel...and won't take any shit from anyone she doesn't have to. If we could get to a stage of getting her to a K10/Z1 also (when we are higher ourselves), we could offer her a lot of protection from others in exchange for said loyalty, though I think if we protect her as much as we can and help her reign in her attitude, that loyalty would probably be given freely.

She is certainly my favourite of the group by a large margin (Amy aside, but Amy is like a favourite pet you just want to hug heh).

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
chloe depends on how much i want a Juliette type under my control. That being said, Im currently hoping mistress tess lets us corrupt angelica

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Yup...and thanks. I didn't articulate myself properly at first so hope that other post made more sense for Cirelc.

It's an interesting Pod for me...Amy...well...she may never get anywhere (may be scripted that she doesn't for all we know) but she is so adorable and I just want to look after her. Like with motseer, if that is to happen, as long she becomes 'our sex slave' then at least (if on that kinda good route) we can take care of her somewhat in private and if choices made, I think she already looks up to us somewhat and knows we won't hurt her. Kelly...seems the enigma to me, absolutely nothing about her at all in my opinion...no outstanding quality anywhere, for anything. I think she the 'meh..what happens to her happens to her' character of the group (and I have no interest in her at all). Chloe, as you say, she dangerous only in the fact that she seems to have zero morals...about anything. Sure, she obedient but as said in my previous, she understands the situation and will just do it to be a good puppy. She be useful for Katsumi imo...but like yourself, I'd rather not be giving Kitty any more girls if I can help it.

Back to Angelica, she strikes me a llittle like our old pal (is he still a pal even at this stage) Jake. She understands her situation, but refuses to accept it. Like Jake currently, that's only going to lead down one road. We're going to have to help her adjust...if only in the short term to help her help herself...and thus in time, help us. I think (hope) she will get this and yes, could be a very loyal and incredibly useful person for us and yes, potential LI...though I imagine she will only ever be a 'side-girl LI'...rather than a full blown like the sisters. You can tell she is fiery...full of passion and steel...and won't take any shit from anyone she doesn;t have to. If we could get to a stage of getting her to a Z1 also (when we are higher ourselves), we could offer her a lot of protection from others in exchange for said loyalty, though I think if we protect her as much as we can and help her reign in her attitude, that loyalty would probably be given freely.

She is certainly my favourite of the group by a large margin (Amy aside, but Amy is like a favourite pet you just want to hug heh).
I can't really add anything to that because it's what I would've said... I'll just say I hope we can protect Amy and show Angelica how to survive and flourish. Maybe even make her a lieutenant in our personal guard down the road.

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
Chloe Evil dom / Angelica Good dom

Chloe will do anything to achieve her goals. That's why she treats her superiors submissively.
But this is not her true nature.

I need both for the route I'm playing. But we have to choose one.

Chloe's more useful to me because she's not afraid to get her hands dirty.
Especially since there are cunts I'd like to kill. :Kappa:
I can compare her relationship with Mc to the relationship between Elena and Katsumi, so I'm not worried about loyalty.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Chloe Evil dom / Angelica Good dom

Chloe will do anything to achieve her goals. That's why she treats her superiors submissively.
But this is not his true nature.

I need both for the route I'm playing. But we have to choose one.

Chloe's more useful to me because she's not afraid to get her hands dirty.
Especially since there are cunts I'd like to kill. :Kappa:
I can compare her relationship with Mc to the relationship between Elena and Katsumi, so I'm not worried about loyalty.
Very fair points if on the evil route and would actually agree with picking Chloe in that route.

However, blind loyalty based on career progression is a very fickle thing, and that kind of loyalty is always paper thin. Loyalty based purely upon the person..who they are...how they act...treat you...will always be more solid...every single time. Even in my own personal and business life, I've never had time for people loyal to me just to help/progress themselves. They will betray you sooner or later because you're ultimately just a tool to them. There is no respect there.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Kinda related but don't want to add/edit a previous post.

Easy to forget but important nontheless to perhaps bear in mind, is that Chloe is actually a slave of Dominique's IIRC (and the family/character tree PDF is correct). Given Chloe's personality traits, this could perhaps have some relevence/importance depending on which path you are on with Dominique (good/evil) and whether persuing a romance option with her....

Just some food for the proverbial thoughts to throw out there.

Reactions: Stan5851
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes