Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm starting to think on a couple of things here to counter a previous post a few days ago...

I'm beginning to wonder if, even if you turn down Kitty's offer to help in the show...that somehow you're going to get dragged into it anyway. I really hope we don't (I know Tess' words on it will encompass most of the chapter in part 2) and that we can alternately spend more Pod time to 'make it up' in terms of ranking ourselves up...but I do wonder (given how the sisters and Kitty work) whether ultimately, we just won't have a choice in the matter despite saying no.

Secondly, similar to others, the whole game show to me is going to be a combination of Squid Game, Running Man and The Hunger Games...we know it's stacked against the competitors, we know plenty are going to be offed in brutal fashion, we know it won't be fair...

really curious to find out how we may be able to influence things on the good path (obviously, on the evil path who cares...the more of a bloodbath the better lol).

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
I'm starting to think on a couple of things here to counter a previous post a few days ago...

I'm beginning to wonder if, even if you turn down Kitty's offer to help in the show...that somehow you're going to get dragged into it anyway. I really hope we don't.
I assure you we (Dom players) will not be dragged in.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Well to be honest the gameshow will be a torture/killing show. Slaves will be get hunted down in Maze by Vipers and Vips.
We also see a VIPs with weapons so good luck to all lower ranks.
And lower ranks will be at the bad end to fullfill the Vips desires. (Torture, killing, etc)

For Dom Players Alessandra's Sponsorship depends on the game show. (She demands at least 5 best orgasms of her life and Sam said that will be no problem, she will help you with it. Sam is known for her "bloodlust"...) And my guess is the K10 rank promotion in Episode 8 (there will be one chance to reach K10 already in Ep. 8) depends also how far you you' ll go in the game show. But i only participate with my evil dom in the game show, because i can't see a scenario with Katsumi, where my good dom can stand to his principles and morale. The interaction for the Dom player will be to aid Katsumi and Vips to fullfill their desires.
Yeah, that's what I think too, and on the face of it, it should be, but....
Tess' phrase from ep 7 walk, where she explicitly says that all those Dom players who refuse to participate in the game show will lose a big chunk of content, also falls into the same box.

But all of this leads me to another thought. So far in her femdom-oriented game, Tess has behaved with the utmost respect for Dom players by not forcing KaneDom to participate in actions that go against his moral principles. ... I mean, up until now, GoodDomKane has always had room to maneuver, and we've always been able to get the highest possible rank. That's how it's been in past episodes as well. I.e. Tess has systematically allowed GoodDomKane to maximize his success. Yes, in some ways it's even easier for Evil Kane to do that, but still.

Somehow it seems to me that Tess should have foreseen the obvious fact that quite a lot of GoodDOm players may not want to deprive themselves of new game content and, stepping on the throat of their own song, will go to war with windmills, or rather, with sadists and murderers who organize this show and kill in it. So before I send my evil DomKane to the show, I'm still going to give Kane from the "light side of the force" a chance. And maybe good Kane can get his well-deserved K10 rank.

In the case that Tess doesn't give such an opportunity, it means (I'm pretty sure of this) there will be an opportunity for good KaneDom to get K10 just by being able to competently bring up his wpod2. But it would make more sense to not deprive players of content (because there are some who don't play Evil Dom Kane at all) and the opportunity to get K10. Otherwise, this all comes into inevitable contradiction with the order of things before.

And I will say this, there will be quite a few players who will not be too happy with the only opportunity to get K10 by killing as many people as possible. Tess is a smart woman and she should know that. But we'll see.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Im assuming she made that scene before she knew who his father was or she changed his father cuz it fit better with the story. That'll likely be the last time those two fuck
Frankly, I doubt it. Tess has written repeatedly that the KG plot was completely written years ago. And I find it hard to imagine Tess herself not knowing which of her own characters are related to whom. That Nadia won't have an affair with Kane makes sense and fits perfectly with Tess' rule you mentioned about "no incest in the game", but Delilah.. honestly, I'm not so sure. :unsure: But we'll see.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Awesome. Happy to miss content on specific paths and pretty sure Tess will have other ways for us to progress. Thanks for that Cirelc. Sure I'll have mucho fun on my evil path save though heh.
You are welcome.

Tess' phrase from episode 7, where she explicitly says that all those Dom players who refuse to participate in the game show will lose a big chunk of content, also falls into the same box.

But all of this leads me to another thought. So far in her femdom-oriented game, Tess has behaved with the utmost respect for Dom players by not forcing KaneDom to participate in actions that go against his moral principles. ... I mean, up until now, GoodDomKane has always had room to maneuver, and we've always been able to get the highest possible rank. That's how it's been in past episodes as well. I.e. Tess has systematically allowed GoodDomKane to maximize his success. Yes, in some ways it's even easier for Evil Kane to do that, but still.

Somehow it seems to me that Tess should have foreseen the obvious fact that quite a lot of GoodDOm players may not want to deprive themselves of new game content and, stepping on the throat of their own song, will go to war with windmills, or rather, with sadists and murderers who organize this show and kill in it. So before I send my EvilDomCain to the show, I'm still going to give Kane from the "light side of the force" a chance. And maybe good Kane can get his well-deserved K10 rank.

In the case that Tess doesn't give such an opportunity, it means (I'm pretty sure of this) there will be an opportunity for good KaneDom to get K10 just by being able to competently bring up his wpod2. But it would make more sense to not deprive players of content (because there are some who don't play Evil DomKane at all) and the opportunity to get K10. Otherwise, this all comes into inevitable contradiction with the order of things before.

And I will say this, there will be quite a few players who will not be too happy with the only opportunity to get K10 by killing as many people as possible. Tess is a smart woman and she should know that. But we'll see.
Maybe i was unclear or my bad english... I meant the specific chance to reach K10 already in Ep 8 and not overall. Of course you can get K10 later. I know that you know that you have only one chance in Ep 8 to reach K10, but you are right she didn't mention the game show as factor for it, only Olivia and the wpod 2. So maybe my theory is wrong. Luckily i can still open the gameshow for my good Dom saves without replaying again and test it out. We will see ;)

Edit:
It wouldn't be the first time where you reach different ranks as Dom Kane, dependend on your decisions / alignment . At the start of the Game you only reach K6, if you accept the Deal with the evil bitch Pat. For the rest it was K5 and later you could close the gap and in both variants you reach K9 at the end of EP 7. So for me for example my good Kanes had a K5 start and my evil Kanes a K6 start. (Just to clarify where my theory came from)

Frankly, I doubt it. Tess has written repeatedly that the KG plot was completely written years ago. And I find it hard to imagine Tess herself not knowing which of her own characters are related to whom. That Nadia won't have an affair with Kane makes sense and fits perfectly with Tess' rule you mentioned about "no incest in the game", but Delilah.. honestly, I'm not so sure. :unsure: But we'll see.
You wrote almost the same as me 4 posts above yours and you don't have to double post if you use the edit funtion:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan5851

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
You are welcome.

Maybe i was unclear or my bad english... I meant the specific chance to reach K10 already in Ep 8 and not overall. Of course you can get K10 later. I know that you know that you have only one chance in Ep 8 to reach K10, but you are right she didn't mention the game show as factor for it, only Olivia and the wpod 2. So maybe my theory is wrong. Luckily i can still open the gameshow for my good Dom saves without replaying again and test it out. We will see ;)

Edit:
It wouldn't be the first time where you reach different ranks as Dom Kane, dependend on your decisions. At the start of the Game you only reach K6, if you accept the Deal with the evil bitch Pat. For the rest it was K5 and later you could close the gap and both variants ende with K9 at the end of EP 7. So for me for example my good Kanes had a K5 start and my evil Kanes a K6 start. (Just to clarify where my thory came from)

You wrote almost the same as me 4 posts above yours and you don't have to double post if you use the edit funtion:ROFLMAO:
Just like to say thanks to both you and Stan!! (Don’t know how to tag people on here my apologies lol) I do agree on the Hunting with Bows and Arrows/guns aspect since we’ve saw teases of them before with the gun producing electrical bullets (Stuns) during that farm sequence!… it just really hurts my brain that not only are we thinking about the gameshow, but also the sponsorship that we have seen/not seen yet, the factions you can join and or possibly other routes with haven’t seen yet… hahaha it’s crazy how much stuff is in here even tho we haven’t even got deeper into it yet!..

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cirelc

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Most unlikely, because the Story was written before she started the game, but i don't want to hit the "are cousins incest Hornet's Nest". So we'll see. Your theory could be correct.
I don't know, it seems weird to me that she went out of her way to tell us incest wont be in the game just to put it in the game fairly early. I think that she had a different plan for kane's pop but changed it because that scenario worked better

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
I don't know, it seems weird to me that she went out of her way to tell us incest wont be in the game just to put it in the game fairly early. I think that she had a different plan for kane's pop but changed it because that scenario worked better
That would be strange, wouldn't it be? His father was the best friend of Alexander, founder and a DeKock. The complete Story is written about the facts, that you are the key for the Gambit and the hope to stabilize the Karlssons Corporation, because your Mother and Father.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
You are welcome.

Edit:
It wouldn't be the first time where you reach different ranks as Dom Kane, dependend on your decisions / alignment . At the start of the Game you only reach K6, if you accept the Deal with the evil bitch Pat. For the rest it was K5 and later you could close the gap and in both variants you reach K9 at the end of EP 7. So for me for example my good Kanes had a K5 start and my evil Kanes a K6 start. (Just to clarify where my theory came from)

No, your English is good, at least that's what my translator thinks, which I can't say about my English, which is not my native language of communication.:giggle: So yes, I understand what you are saying. It's just that the fact that GoodDom Kane (let's say) can get K10 later, in conditional Ep9, while EvilDom Kane can get K10 rank already at the end of Ep8, seems pretty unfair, especially considering that no group of Dom players has ever been given such preferential treatment before. If kpass is for everyone, if K9 is for everyone. Plus, as you know, we still have that bonus,
K10.jpg
which will also incentivize different groups of Dom players to get to K10 specifically at Ep8 and not sometime later. But you are right, time will tell. :)

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
No, your English is good, at least that's what my translator thinks, which I can't say about my English, which is not my native language of communication.:giggle: So yes, I understand what you are saying.
Ty.
It's just that the fact that GoodDom Kane (let's say) can get K10 later, in conditional Ep9, while EvilDom Kane can get K10 rank already at the end of Ep8, seems pretty unfair, especially considering that no group of Dom players has ever been given such preferential treatment before.
My example showed you that if you stick to your good alignment you get different ranks in different episodes, because to give an evil person like Pat a chance to get anything, what she want from you, isn't really "good" thing to do in my book. Especially if you consider Pats ally Alessandra with her plan to kill another sister of her. Or that both brought you into prison.

If kpass is for everyone, if K9 is for everyone. Plus, as you know, we still have that bonus,
View attachment 3123324
which will also incentivize different groups of Dom players to get to K10 specifically at Ep8 and not sometime later. But you are right, time will tell. :)
And if you are comfortable to use the Kpass (demote others to get promoted) in your good Dom playthrough, is up to you. Aaaaaand let's not forget it's just theory of mine and it could be garbage :ROFLMAO:.

And in my opinion you have to use your Kpass for Kwame, if you make a specific decision with Dominique.

Reactions: Stan5851

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Miss Tess being sus HAHAH
Miss Tess being Sus HAHAHA and we do lick the shoes of Cynthia if you count that….

• Hey there

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
That would be strange, wouldn't it be? His father was the best friend of Alexander, founder and a DeKock. The complete Story is written about the facts, that you are the key for the Gambit and the hope to stabilize the Karlssons Corporation, because your Mother and Father.
Does Kane being a decock really stabilize anything? Seth is a backup and we know he's not one. If I had to guess what the original storyline was, I'd assume that there was a love square sitch going on between Alexander Callista Cole and Cynthia ( too many c names ack).

Miss Tess being Sus HAHAHA and we do lick the shoes of Cynthia if you count that….
Never played the sub path Im assuming that happens when the decocks first arrive and cynthia requests a meeting with Kane?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Tess' phrase from ep 7 walk, where she explicitly says that all those Dom players who refuse to participate in the game show will lose a big chunk of content, also falls into the same box.

Somehow it seems to me that Tess should have foreseen the obvious fact that quite a lot of GoodDOm players may not want to deprive themselves of new game content and, stepping on the throat of their own song, will go to war with windmills, or rather, with sadists and murderers who organize this show and kill in it. So before I send my evil DomKane to the show, I'm still going to give Kane from the "light side of the force" a chance. And maybe good Kane can get his well-deserved K10 rank.

In the case that Tess doesn't give such an opportunity, it means (I'm pretty sure of this) there will be an opportunity for good KaneDom to get K10 just by being able to competently bring up his wpod2. But it would make more sense to not deprive players of content (because there are some who don't play Evil Dom Kane at all) and the opportunity to get K10. Otherwise, this all comes into inevitable contradiction with the order of things before.

Exactly my thoughts and really hope it does go this way to really differentiate the choices/paths.
Just like to say thanks to both you and Stan!! (Don’t know how to tag people on here my apologies lol) I do agree on the Hunting with Bows and Arrows/guns aspect since we’ve saw teases of them before with the gun producing electrical bullets (Stuns) during that farm sequence!… it just really hurts my brain that not only are we thinking about the gameshow, but also the sponsorship that we have seen/not seen yet, the factions you can join and or possibly other routes with haven’t seen yet… hahaha it’s crazy how much stuff is in here even tho we haven’t even got deeper into it yet!..
To tag someone, simply type @theirname and a scroll down menu will appear as you start typing.

vongoladex

Sep 11, 2017
I don't understand why you guys think Good doom Kane shouldn't be on the game show. I think there is a choice for Kane to either sit and watch or participate directly, and thanks to that he was able to save the lives of pod 4 or more. This is Hunting Games On God Valley. Good Kane will be Kuma , bad Kane will be Garling Figarland

In sub path, Jake's survival pretty much will depend on pod points, zack on zack' points...

Reactions: Real Kreten

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I don't understand why you guys think Good doom Kane shouldn't be on the game show. I think there is a choice for Kane to either sit and watch or participate directly, and thanks to that he was able to save the lives of pod 4 or more. This is Hunting Games On God Valley. Good Kane will be Kuma , bad Kane will be Garling Figarland

In sub path, Jake's survival pretty much will depend on pod points, zack on zack' points...
Why would a good kane willingly participate in murdering people?

Sorry...but despite all your capitals...if you really can't figure that one out I wonder....

As for saving lives, well, for me personally (won't speak for anyone else)...playing it as I would behave myself, if this shit was real...I'm at a stage (at K9) where honestly, as much as I may like certain people, they are never going to rise, always going to be a slave and thinking logically, time to move on and look after yourself.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Does Kane being a decock really stabilize anything? Seth is a backup and we know he's not one. If I had to guess what the original storyline was, I'd assume that there was a love square sitch going on between Alexander Callista Cole and Cynthia ( too many c names ack).
Well one of the founders was a DeKock and without the lead of Alexander and with a banned Cole, the Corporation is threated by a hostile takeover. It depends how the Gambit ends.
I'd assume that there was a love square sitch going on between Alexander Callista Cole and Cynthia
i doubt it, because Callista left Alexander, because of cheating. Callista and Cynthia were close friends and Cole is her brother, i can't see Tess writing such a thing.
Would you please read this Post, again and please explain me how Kane will save so many people with Katsumi as the Game Show Host. A Z1 Rank against a K9 rank. Maybe you get Olivias help a Z3 Rank, but there are still atleast 6 Z4 Rank, who all will just watch, how you ruin their Game Show?!

Edit:
Why would a good kane willingly participate in murdering people?

Sorry...but despite all your capitals...if you really can't figure that one out I wonder....

As for saving lives, well, for me personally (won't speak for anyone else)...playing it as I would behave myself, if this shit was real...I'm at a stage (at K9) where honestly, as much as I may like certain people, they are never going to rise, always going to be a slave and thinking logically, time to move on and look after yourself.
Saw your answer to late and just a reminder that in one scenario they 'll rise and fight, but not in game show, where you have zero power established.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes