DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021

Corporate Development Memo (1/28/2024)

Hi everyone!
I will keep this one short but very specific as I am scrambling trying to finish the Test Version!
I have now brought in four testers and they are testing flags/choices/dialogue/renders as I am now starting (right after this post) to add music today to each scene. I will not add animations yet to the Test Version unless I end up with free time at the end. The music being added is also my last big set of tests to see how things work, etc.
The most important issue is still save compatibility. I have discovered a possible problem with saves under the very first version of 0.7FinalA. I am posting below the screens you should have seen/should see at the end of Episode 7 to allow save compatibility for 8. This is an example of one of my test saves from Episode 7. You want to see this set of screens versus a "normal" save screen with the boxes on the page, etc. The order is basically the end of a sample dom path (non-K9) path the final screen I see and then after that each screen to save at the end of Episode 7. I am also putting a zip file here with each screen if you want to look at them more carefully. If you are using Version A, you can use the latest version B and still load your saves and then just resave at the very end with seeing the screens above in some form. If you are not seeing this kind of system for your end of 7 saves, something is wrong. As always, you can come on Discord for more help and/or write me directly.

It is my hope to get this Test Version (tentatively called just 0.8TestP1) out within three days, but it's always dependent on if I discover any other problems during this time. I never know if this will happen until it either does or doesn't and I'm standing at the finish line ready to release. So I always have to include this disclaimer in case something goes truly wrong. But as of right now, things are about where I expected and I'm on track to where I thought I would be as of writing this post today.
So this is my best, most accurate prognosis as of this morning for three days:
No problems: Pretty much will make it
Problems: Might make it depending on severity/time involved
On a minor fun note for later, Anais and I are looking forward to playing a bit of a game called Like a Dragon Inifinite Wealth. Apparently it has a LOT of real locations pretty close to exactly like office/condo/favorite spots specific to my life so I kind of want to see this for myself. (even a food truck and restaurant that is highly relevant to me) So while I don't play too many games personally, I will try this soon. I want to beat someone to death in front of my favorite table I eat lunch at twice a week, haha!
When I release Test, I will list what changes are still coming to the Final Version, as there will be more scenes added. (plus animations)
Alright, I've probably forgotten something important, but I think I covered it all. I'm knee deep in the edit process so I need to get back to it. I'm home all day so want to maximize today, thanks all!
Mistress Tess

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I have an idea for a punishment for the future , we have one of the gambit participants in the program getting tortured while his mom stands above him telling him what a disappointment he is

• Haha
Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I have an idea for a punishment for the future , we have one of the gambit participants in the program getting tortured while his mom stands above him telling him what a disappointment he is
At what rank do you suggest we start torturing? K4 and below? And is it necessary to give the player an achievement "Nature rests on children of geniuses"? :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: MilesEdgeworth

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
This will happen if the theories that Callista is undercover are true and you are playing with a sub Kane.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
How great must be the shame and disappointment of a normal mother who gave 20 years of her life to raising her son and `daughter` and invested a lot of energy in them in the hope that they would succeed? And in the meantime, one of them crawls naked on the dirty floor and licks women's heels, and the other humiliates and abuses the first...What is the moral of this fable? Don't disappoint your mothers (even the in-game ones).

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
A normal and adequate mother would not willingly watch the torture of her own son, even if that son completely failed to live up to her expectations. (imo)
You're right, because of the behaviour of 95% of the women in this game, I forgot that Callista was supposed to be good.

Reactions: Stan5851
Mar 11, 2023
How great must be the shame and disappointment of a normal mother who gave 20 years of her life to raising her son and `daughter` and invested a lot of energy in them in the hope that they would succeed? And in the meantime, one of them crawls naked on the dirty floor and licks women's heels, and the other humiliates and abuses the first...What is the moral of this fable? Don't disappoint your mothers (even the in-game ones).
Exactly! And now imagine her conversation with dad: 'Soo, hello honey, I've missed you so much! Where's Kane, you ask? Oh, he's crawling somewhere in the K1 area, licking pussies and sucking plastic dicks before being pegged. No, no, I was a great mom, everybody tells me so, so it must be true! And my dear Olivia can give a headstart to both Caligula and Elagabalus in the depravity department, isn't it wonderful? Why are you looking at me like that? Wait, why are you holding a golf club, where did you learn how to golf? Can you teach me? I'm smart, after all!'

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Exactly! And now imagine her conversation with dad: 'Soo, hello honey, I've missed you so much! Where's Kane, you ask? Oh, he's crawling somewhere in the K1 area, licking pussies and sucking plastic dicks before being pegged. No, no, I was a great mom, everybody tells me so, so it must be true! And my dear Olivia can give a headstart to both Caligula and Elagabalus in the depravity department, isn't it wonderful? Why are you looking at me like that? Wait, why are you holding a golf club, where did you learn how to golf? Can you teach me? I'm smart, after all!'
You sacrificed your freedom to be trapped, and imprisoned for years to make sure we were safe ,and I pretty much threw away your sacrifice but on the plus side, we're both alive amirite? :sneaky:

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
So, good dom path is the way. Everyone's happy in that path, the mother, the sons and the daughter.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes