MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Stefan couldn't whack anything in a whack-off shop with a bag full of whacks.
Stefan is so useless I didn't even bother consulting the chart to learn his name. I assume his only purpose in the game is to wait for mommy to die so he can take over

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I really don't think Zachi-poo needs any help to get himself into a bad situation lol.
Yeah but we have the ability to do it… heh… there’s also seeping Juliette servant route if you decide to… help get either Jake and or Zach to K1 or even death… Also Miss Tess said this about Kane, Zach, and Jake and other pods on if they can get out or not in the gameshow.. IMG_1051.jpeg

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah but we have the ability to do it… heh
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I like how Delilah looks, but I think she's very sadistic :cautious::coffee:.
Oh she pure evil and best buddies with the rest of that 'crew'....I still actually quite like her though, she written very well and gives zero fucks, and while some here are looking forward to it...I'm not sure how her diff romance arcs are going to play out....

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Oh she pure evil and best buddies with the rest of that 'crew'....I still actually quite like her though, she written very well and gives zero fucks, and while some here are looking forward to it...I'm not sure how her diff romance arcs are going to play out....
Well, in Dom's case, as you know, she's a submissive enough bitch for KaneDom to fuck her brains out...(only 1 good scene, but as they say, it's just the beginning). Not that I expect any kind of relationship development with her, but I'll be interested to see whose side she takes in the upcoming faction standoff. And I expect a lot of sadistic bitches like her to realise their true place in the food chain as this "Delilah" has realised it, hehe..:sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Mistress TessToday at 9:38 AM
Working on Final Version this week -- Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! My trip is now going to be on the 19th, so it is pretty much a sure thing that Final will be released before that day (probably at least 2 days out). When I take my trip, I will be organizing Part II's outline and start writing the first scenes but likely not heavy rendering yet. I'm really excited to travel this time because of the work involved even more than the travel! From a design perspective, it's kind of a dream project! My favorite city in Asia is Tokyo, but I adore Kuala Lumpur and Singapore very close behind it (where I am going) so I really think the timing is perfect after finishing an episode too! I have a friend that lives in KL with their own private pool (in a high floor condo!) and is only spending like 2.5k USD a month which is nuts to me because of how nice it is...(staying there for part of trip.) Singapore is the exact opposite and very expensive like Marina Bay Sands for example is like 500+USD a night!
Apparently I am getting out of the area just before Taylor Swift mania arrives (sounds like she is doing concerts there in early March). But I intend to work on the game and write/outline but also decompress from a kind of hard Episode 8 process with especially the crash and losing some key help during parts of this time period.

I'm also going to start prepping a Steam version (I have to take out all Patreon references for example) which will be Episodes 1-7. Please also be on the lookout soon for some recruitment announcements from Anais for her game, she is going to get a new computer in March so I think at that point everything will start to get going, but not sure. I hope everyone has had fun with the game, and I've gotten some good tips for next time!

Please make use of the ⁠No Access if you want to make suggestions and provide ideas for anything! I love reading anything that's creative and I'm more open to kinks than narrative stuff of course. I think I've made it pretty clear that I'm not really a dev that is just writing about my "kinks" (I know a lot of devs do this) but rather a specific story and fitting kinks around that more than the other way around, etc.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Mistress TessToday at 9:38 AM
Working on Final Version this week -- Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! My trip is now going to be on the 19th, so it is pretty much a sure thing that Final will be released before that day (probably at least 2 days out). When I take my trip, I will be organizing Part II's outline and start writing the first scenes but likely not heavy rendering yet. I'm really excited to travel this time because of the work involved even more than the travel! From a design perspective, it's kind of a dream project! My favorite city in Asia is Tokyo, but I adore Kuala Lumpur and Singapore very close behind it (where I am going) so I really think the timing is perfect after finishing an episode too! I have a friend that lives in KL with their own private pool (in a high floor condo!) and is only spending like 2.5k USD a month which is nuts to me because of how nice it is...(staying there for part of trip.) Singapore is the exact opposite and very expensive like Marina Bay Sands for example is like 500+USD a night!
Apparently I am getting out of the area just before Taylor Swift mania arrives (sounds like she is doing concerts there in early March). But I intend to work on the game and write/outline but also decompress from a kind of hard Episode 8 process with especially the crash and losing some key help during parts of this time period.

I'm also going to start prepping a Steam version (I have to take out all Patreon references for example) which will be Episodes 1-7. Please also be on the lookout soon for some recruitment announcements from Anais for her game, she is going to get a new computer in March so I think at that point everything will start to get going, but not sure. I hope everyone has had fun with the game, and I've gotten some good tips for next time!

Please make use of the ⁠No Access if you want to make suggestions and provide ideas for anything! I love reading anything that's creative and I'm more open to kinks than narrative stuff of course. I think I've made it pretty clear that I'm not really a dev that is just writing about my "kinks" (I know a lot of devs do this) but rather a specific story and fitting kinks around that more than the other way around, etc.
Please make use of the ⁠No Access if you want to make suggestions and provide ideas for anything!
I wonder what "⁠No Access" is Tess talking about? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Don Sucio
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes