Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I think I read on some page here that there were 10 chapters, so it is normal that the game is divided into parts from chapter 8 onwards, so that the waiting time is not so long and also that these final chapters will be full of content because they have to solve the mysteries and prepare for each of the endings.
Have I missed something...first I've heard of this (though would be logical if 9 and 10 are also split. I think there's still too much story to tell personally..however if each split update is of a similar size to this...then it could work for sure).

Reactions: Don Sucio

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Have I missed something...first I've heard of this (though would be logical if 9 and 10 are also split. I think there's still too much story to tell personally..however if each split update is of a similar size to this...then it could work for sure).
Yeah, if i´m not wrong i remember Tess said each part of the chapters will have the size of an individual chapter.

• Wow
Reactions: PickerLewd

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
The truth is, after so many threads, I don't have a clue where I've read about the 10 chapters, but it was somewhere :HideThePain:.

• Haha
Reactions: Don Sucio

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I only have two saves so far waiting for ch.8, maybe I should have played more but other games appeared.
A good Kane in K4 (who deserved to be K5 but was scammed by Olivia) sponsored by Dominique and a Kane in K8 allied with Juliette and hosting events/shows with Kitty :sneaky::coffee:.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The truth is, after so many threads, I don't have a clue where I've read about the 10 chapters, but it was somewhere :HideThePain:.
Newb!
I only have two saves so far waiting for ch.8, maybe I should have played more but other games appeared.
A good Kane in K4 (who deserved to be K5 but was scammed by Olivia) sponsored by Dominique and a Kane in K8 allied with Juliette and hosting events/shows with Kitty :sneaky::coffee:.
Wait..whut? Only TWO saves? Good god man....get on with it...you know there's a proposed 15 endings right? (maybe only 14 now if we lose the demon stuff). C'mon...mush mush...get to it...don't make me get Jules, Delilah and Kitty to punish you into making more saves!
That's what I recall Stan, thanks. It also seems to me, to be about right, 12 chapters and we have started 8. Far we know, the game show is taking up all of 8....9 will be the aftermath/faction stuff in full...that leaves 2 more for story/plot development and one (12) for the aftermath to be seen leading to our endings etc.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Thanks Stan, now I'm wondering where I read 10 chapters.
If it's going to be 12 chapters, we're a long way from the end :eek:, but it could also be that the split of chapter 8 into three parts was originally chapters 8, 9 and 10 :unsure:.
Wait..whut? Only TWO saves? Good god man....get on with it...you know there's a proposed 15 endings right? (maybe only 14 now if we lose the demon stuff). C'mon...mush mush...get to it...don't make me get Jules, Delilah and Kitty to punish you into making more saves!
For now yes :LOL:, I don't think I'll ever be able to play the K1 scenes unless I get them on video.
I only have one monitor and if I continue to play blindly I'll only see 4 paths at most, for the rest I'll have to use the guide I have on my phone.
Sanchomod is out of the question for me as my potato would explode.
Basically, while I have the game open, I play and read the guide in real time on my phone.
I hope Juliette doesn't punish me :eek:.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I don't think I'll ever be able to play the K1 scenes
It's the only path I don't have myself. I may do one eventually though just to see Kane throiwn in the lava or something hehe. So don't blame you there, K2 path is horrfying enough.
I hope Juliette doesn't punish me
She coming..just overheard her on the phone with Scarlett (she said something about a lazy pickled dude) :eek:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
It's the only path I don't have myself. I may do one eventually though just to see Kane throiwn in the lava or something hehe.
So don't blame you there, K2 path is horrfying enough.
We have already seen some of the "little things" that happen in K1 in the teasers, like the scene where Kane is hanging by his legs with that weird yellow mask, or the image of the kennels. But what puts me off is the supposed "horrible death".
Poor thing! Suffering while playing K2 content :eek:. K2 has the doctor and her abuses, if I remember correctly. I don't know about K3, but the cell is ugly enough :WutFace:.
I like a bit of light femdom, but we are already at the limit with the scenes we saw in K4 :HideThePain:.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
K2 has the doctor and her abuses
Eeehhhh....can it really...be called abuse...when she is literally hotter than a hot bag full of hot things and I totally dig her? (Eloise is right up there in my top KG girls hehe)

I know...shouldn't stick your dick in crazy (or tongue lol)...but c'mon man...it's Eloise!

(And to be fair, it's a crazy hot scene...even despite the abuse rofl).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Mar 11, 2023
You guys are totally missing out on a true K1 experience, it's quite fun. By that I mean negative sisteam score (important! You want to make things as awful for Kaney as possible after all), good pathetic Kane and evil dominant Olivia. And the scenes in K1-K2 are more 'enjoyable' than K3-K4. I mean, K1 gets whipped and pegged with a real threat of being guillotinned, while K3 is just a dull human furniture fetish. Spicy! :devilish:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You guys are totally missing out on a true K1 experience, it's quite fun. By that I mean negative sisteam score (important! You want to make things as awful for Kaney as possible after all), good pathetic Kane and evil dominant Olivia. And the scenes in K1-K2 are more 'enjoyable' than K3-K4. I mean, K1 gets whipped and pegged with a real threat of being guillotinned, while K3 is just a dull human furniture fetish. Spicy! :devilish:
As said, I'll do a K1 run eventually just so I can see how Tess decides to off Kane lol.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Eeehhhh....can it really...be called abuse...when she is literally hotter than a hot bag full of hot things and I totally dig her? (Eloise is right up there in my top KG girls hehe)
Did you like it in the end? With this new mentality, you are now ready to play the K1 path :LOL:.
Are you Froggy? :p.
Out of joking I think I'll pass, except for licking toes or pussy content... but I admit I'm looking forward to playing the so-called "secret sub" path. Yes... I'll do it :WeSmart:.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Out of joking I think I'll pass, except for licking toes or pussy content... but I admit I'm looking forward to playing the so-called "secret sub" path. Yes... I'll do it :WeSmart:.
I actually like that path myself, even if Alessandra not my fave sister. It's a shame (as I've said before) that the SubK5+ path basically becomes a Dom/SecretSub path..was hoping for more with that. However, I have both variations as saves, as really want the SecretSub path with Eloise (muuhaaa haaaa.....God I love her)...

However, all that being said, on the Alessa SS route, be aware that she..well..pretty much tells everyone in the godamn facility about your little secret submissive side. She tells Olivia, she tells Alyssa (get scene with her), she tells Celeste (Scene with her)....and fuck knows who else she is going to spill the beans to. You can back out when she turns up with Alyssa or fully pledge yourself (to both of them).

This actually rubs me the wrong way personally...and she is also a complete bitch on that route too. While the more extreme sub content on that path you have a choice (as Alessa) as to whether to make stuff milder or more degrading, currently she does not want a lovely-dovey romance with you...she wants someone she can treat like utter shit and humiliate and degrade behind closed doors. You can though (when presented with choices) as said, take a milder route and gain love points with her. I'm hoping it does eventually turn into something more meaningful, rather than you just being a toy for her in secret.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
However, all that being said, on the Alessa SS route, be aware that she..well..pretty much tells everyone in the godamn facility about your little secret submissive side. She tells Olivia, she tells Alyssa (get scene with her), she tells Celeste (Scene with her)....and fuck knows who else she is going to spill the beans to. You can back out when she turns up with Alyssa or fully pledge yourself (to both of them).

This actually rubs me the wrong way personally...and she is also a complete bitch on that route too. While the more extreme sub content on that path you have a choice (as Alessa) as to whether to make stuff milder or more degrading, currently she does not want a lovely-dovey romance with you...she wants someone she can treat like utter shit and humiliate and degrade behind closed doors. You can though (when presented with choices) as said, take a milder route and gain love points with her. I'm hoping it does eventually turn into something more meaningful, rather than you just being a toy for her in secret.
If she goes around telling everyone, there is NOTHING secret about it.
What a disappointment, I thought you played just like the others "dom" paths but in the bedroom and out of sight of the cameras you had your adventures with Alessa.

Mar 11, 2023
This. 100% agree.
For someone who wants to keep it secret she sure talks a lot. That mouth of hers will get her into trouble unless she stuffs it with a gag or Kane's dick. Judging by the 2 dom scenes with her, she would prefer option 2. As would we all.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
If she goes around telling everyone, there is NOTHING secret about it.
What a disappointment, I thought you played just like the others "dom" paths but in the bedroom and out of sight of the cameras you had your adventures with Alessa.
This. 100% agree.
For someone who wants to keep it secret she sure talks a lot. That mouth of hers will get her into trouble unless she stuffs it with a gag or Kane's dick. Judging by the 2 dom scenes with her, she would prefer option 2. As would we all.
Yeah...this is other part of the issue with it not being so secret after all. Alyssa is apparently best buddies with her. I think IIRC, it is mentioned by Kane at some point in his thoughts (if you've done the Jules work experience)...hell, it may even of been in here lol...but telling someone who is also best friends with Julie...that you're a secret sub...

Not good....nooooot goood...bad bad bad lol...

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
to be fair, alessandra does tell Kane not to get whipped by any girl after the cucking celeste's boyfriend scene

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
to be fair, alessandra does tell Kane not to get whipped by any girl after the chucking celeste's boyfriend scene
This is true...but even on the SS path you're not really treated the same...even if her treatment is still a little hypocritical heh. She a conflicting character for sure.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes