Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Necro, rape, beating "♀"... that's apparently some crazy ass game Stan (⊙﹏⊙). Nothing good :LOL:.
That's why I don't recommend it to anyone...BTW, I played it not too long ago, but I was quite disappointed. And shit like necrophilia can be turned off at the beginning of the game...so I turned off a couple of extreme things right away...But even without them the game is brutal, but it's not the kind of VN whose sequel you want to wait for. (imo)

Reactions: Maviarab

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Because Raptus is just mindless cruelty, the MC yet another rabid dog let off its leash.

"Death is certain, but killing doesn't have to be ugly."
Dark is dark, what's your preference? if it's not mindless cruelty, and if it's not what this game has offered so far.

Zenith_11

Dec 26, 2021
BH is written by 12 year olds.

Now can we get back on the topic of KG please folks before the mods nuke us...
i mean yeah it's just senseless cruelty same as raptus.

Desert Stalker is def the better of the two and one of my favorite dystopian themed vns.

Reactions: Stan5851

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
since we are on the topic of what's senseless cruelty and what's not, what makes kg not in the category of senseless cruelty, I mean there is death, torture and other shit seems pretty cruel to me.

The only thing remaining is rape but that's mostly to avoid a patreon ban, also because this is a femdom game and rape isn't very well suited with this genre so rape is avoided for technical reasons and not because it was too cruel for the author to feature it in her game.

tuskedkibbles

Mar 27, 2018
Cool suggestions though, please continue!
Oh, don't get me wrong. Juliette may be fumbling in the dark, but her idle cruelties are still endearing. It's like watching a child attempt to paint. She is by far my preferred sister when I enter the role of 'the demon'.

Leaving it to things that popped into my head on my initial (evil) playthrough, here's a couple more, spoiler hidden so it doesn't take up as much space for those who don't care;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's just for the Juliette scenes obviously, and I have a few more for her, but they're more mundane. I've had a few other more intricate ideas pop into my head, namely for Alessa and Olivia's scenes, but that's the gist of it.

Last edited:

tuskedkibbles

Mar 27, 2018
Obviously not seen the latest update yet...but to say she is tame...I would question your taste in entertainment..no offence.
source.gif

Dark is dark, what's your preference? if it's not mindless cruelty, and if it's not what this game has offered so far.
I prefer psychological torture. Any brute can stick a cattle prod in someone's ass. Art requires a more delicate touch.

Art should terrify.

since we are on the topic of what's senseless cruelty and what's not, what makes kg not in the category of senseless cruelty, I mean there is death, torture and other shit seems pretty cruel to me.

The only thing remaining is rape but that's mostly to avoid a patreon ban, also because this is a femdom game and rape isn't very well suited with this genre so rape is avoided for technical reasons and not because it was too cruel for the author to feature it in her game.
My brother in Christ, do you think the program participants are willingly partaking in these activities? Let alone the literal slaves? There's rape everywhere in this game. Just because it has a velvet glove over it doesn't mean it isn't an iron gauntlet.

As for what classifies as cruelty? In the eyes of most people it's the more straightforward acts of brutality. Raptus and BH for example has the MC just physically beating the shit out of people. KG is a scalpel (usually), those two are a baseball bat.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2023
Oh, don't get me wrong. Juliette may be fumbling in the dark, but her idle cruelties are still endearing. It's like watching a child attempt to paint. She is by far my preferred sister when I enter the role of 'the demon'.

Leaving it to things that popped into my head on my initial (evil) playthrough, here's a couple more, spoiler hidden so it doesn't take up as much space for those who don't care;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's just for the Juliette scenes obviously, and I have a few more for her, but they're more mundane. I've had a few other more intricate ideas pop into my head, namely for Alessa and Olivia's scenes, but that's the gist of it.
Sir, you are a man of culture and refined taste. I take off my hat to you.

That way of thinking reminds me of Darth Bane in his book trilogy. In the story he was poisoned and was too weak to get to the nearby doctor, but a family came to help him. He killed the children first, to let the father suffer more and feed off that suffering to strengthen himself enough to get to the doctor. OFC he killed the father as well.
You'd make a fine Sith Lord.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Alright ladies and gentlemen: Further to the conversation started here...

So we now have 8 Chapter Screens...6 new masks from the last time this was discussed (though some of those could be a replacement for some lost assets by Tess). We shall see. Some interesting theories going back over the convo when I was on my hiatus...so have been doing more research on this...much more...

So...masks per episode:

Masks Per Episode.png

Using my Timeline and taking all the chapter cards into consideration (and their placement):

Episode 2.jpg Episode 3.jpg Episode 4.jpeg Episode 5.jpg Episode 6.jpeg Episode 7.jpg Episode 8.jpg

Let's see what we can conjure:

Ep.2: Callista, Main overarching central character essential to the plot. (also main game theme image of Tess too). Seth is iontroduced and while not a central character, he seems to be central to the overall plot. Kiyomi (not introduced yet as per Tess' commentary of one mask that partially or in whole represents someone not formally introduced in the game yet), is watching over him.

Ep.3: Placement of the masks does mostly match up with the major events of this episode.

Ep.4: Placement mostly matches....Jules & Dom still apart, Elena over Olivia with Alessa and Veronica either side. Kiyomi watching over Seth with wildcard Katsumi off to their side.

Ep.5: An interesting one. Dom & Jules meet to discuss the threat of Olivia (Masks together)...Red Tips meets with the Gambit Queen, Elena inbetween Olivia and Kane (they both meet Elena privately this episode). Kiyomi again watching over Seth. Jester mask in the eye of the Red Queen though...hmm...just don't see the connection...

Ep.6: Three new masks. We also have the introduction of the DeKcoks, Cole himself and Astrid Karlsson...Olivia central in the Chapter Card with relevent characters around her. Most of this fits or can be made to fit chapter events. Mostly.

Ep.7: Two new masks this time, the three new from Ep.6 also return. 16 masks on this Chapter card. For the first time, Veronica and Alessa are split, Kane and Olivia either side of Veronica. Jules & Dom are next to Olivia and Alessa splits Seth/Kiyomi for their fist time being split also (makes sense). Elena is once again between Olivia and Callista with a new mask now between Kane and Callista (Cynthia perhaps) and a new mask below and off to the right of Veronica near Olivia. Could this be Astrid's mask???

Which leaves us here:

Screenshot 2024-02-20 21.57.05.png

Now:

For Ep.2:

If Seth is the 'not formally introduced Character'...then Orange shadows can't be Kiyomi....
If Red Queen is the not formally introuduced character...that still throws doubt on Orange Shadow...
Or...if Kiyomi is the not formally introduced character...is Red Queen just there as 1. Main game image and/or 2. Callista being the over-arching central main character of the story? (Seth is introduced in Ep.2)

Other thoughts:
  • Katsumi as Jester/Joker often fits...but Ep.5 Chapter card makes zero sense....or does it?
  • New mask for Ep.7 between Kane and Callista....phantom & Feathers mask off to the left of this new mask..between Kane and Callista with butterfly from Ep.6 far to the left instead of near Olivia
  • Ep.6: New faces, Cole, DeKock family members & Otto
  • Ep.7: New faces are Pod W2 and Astrid & Cole confirmed Kanes father
Both Nadia & Cole could fit a few of these....
  • Feathers: Symbolizes trust, honor, strength, wisdom, power, and freedom. It is an object that is deeply revered and a sign of high honor
  • Butterfly: In some cultures, butterflies symbolise rebirth.
  • Phantom Mask: Symbolizes his vulnerability and the injustice he suffers from (from Phantom Opera)
  • Bird Mask: A symbol of death and disease… However, they were misunderstood; they were harbingers of new beginnings

Sooo....thoughts on Cole, Cynthia...Otto maybe? Is Delilah going to be a significant enough character to warrant a mask? Coming back around to Ep.5 Chapter card...possible Katsumi mask behind/in the eyes of Callista, the game show is referenced first in Chapter 5 here:

Code:
p "Nice to meet you Hyori, and good luck with your application."
    scene e5fashplan10 with mediumdissolve
    hyori "Thank you! I'm applying to help out with entertainment planning for a game show here, so I'm really hoping I can get the job!"
    p "(Game show?) Good luck to you."

Now, as Tess stated: 3) A mask (or more than one mask on screen) is not always an exact 1 to 1 representation of a character (mostly it makes sense it would be though), perhaps it could represent something broader than one specific character.. could this perhaps be a reference to something broader, something largely out of Callista's hands and something she would not originally have known about...like the game show..??

Last edited:

tuskedkibbles

Mar 27, 2018
Alright ladies and gentlemen: Further to the conversation started here...
You truly are the king of this thread Mavi

You'd make a fine Sith Lord.
Don't even get me started on the manipulation I would pull as a sith, whether it be in the movies (sequels aren't real) or in one of the games like The Old Republic.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Tess will surely confirm this later, but some of the new masks must be replacements for some of the lost ones.
They're pretty creepy, aren't they? some of them are among the ugliest I've seen after Majora's Mask :eek:.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Tess will surely confirm this later, but some of the new masks must be replacements for some of the lost ones.
They're pretty creepy, aren't they? some of them are among the ugliest I've seen after Majora's Mask :eek:.
Ohh I dunno...I like them actually..though not sold on what I believe might be Olivia's new (or temp) mask..the golden diamonds...bit gaudy hehe..though looks better after I cleaned it up and did some other wizardry on it. I especially like the bird mask and love the one I think might be Cynthia's (but it's an educated guess if it relates to her or not).

I'm a mask type guy though (no...I don't wander around my streets at night in spandex lol)..I have three on my own bedroom wall heh.

Last edited:
Reactions: Don Sucio

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Ohh nI dunno...I like them actually..though not sold on what I believe might be Olivia's new (or temp) mask..the golden diamonds...bit gaudy hehe..though looks better after I cleaned it up and di some other wizardry on it. I especially like the bird mask and love the one I think might be Cynthia's (but it's an educated guess if it relates to her or not).

I'm a mask type guy though (no...I don't wander around my streets at night in spandex lol)..I have three on my own bedroom wall heh.
Yes, worn by a beauty at a masquerade ball... everything changes. I was referring to the moment when you see all the masks on a single screen without anyone using them as if they had a life of their own, and the music used in the game in those scenes :WutFace:.

• Haha

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yes, worn by a beauty at a masquerade ball... everything changes. I was referring to the moment when you see all the masks on a single screen without anyone using them as if they had a life of their own, and the music used in the game in those scenes :WutFace:.
Ahhh well in that context yeah I can see your point...bit like a room full of porcelain dolls heh.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes