Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
*pulls up in his Bugatti...gets out with 3 hot chicks while pulling his zipper up*

Afternoon subs, slaves and loosahs! How is everyone today?
*Pulls up in a Bentley, climbing out of the back of the trunk with the boys, saying “Yes Mistress”*

Good Day You Wannabe Doms and Doms, hope everyone is well
In the end guys a pussy is a pussy, only change the way you take it ;)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
...Something about all those thoughts of our beautiful Bugatti Veyron and the three hot chicks sitting next to us, one of whom is our personal virgin maid, drove me to this brief scene..:KEK::p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: That's awesome!

While Claudia the nicer sister, can't deny Celeste is crazy hot...and a lot more fun. I also like Sam...she nuttier than a fruitcake but damn...having a crazy ass woman like her wanting you and doing as she told is also way too hot!

Also, Thad deserves everything he gets....for being called Thad if nothing else :ROFLMAO:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
How do you even fit a dude and 3 chicks into a Veyron? And who's the third? If it's Amy, then I guess she could go into luggage compartment. :unsure:
Okay, I'll admit that our Kane has plenty of chicks obedient to him, but there are really only 2 seats in the Bugatti Veyron. So the correct question would be, where is our KaneDom going to put two chicks if there are only 2 seats in the Bugatti?;)
Veyron-int.jpg
Well, from the looks of it, either Taylor or Svetlana will have to sit on each other's laps.
screenshot0015.jpg screenshot0016.jpg
...Or maybe one of them could sit on Kane's dick, but that's not safe in such a super car. :giggle:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I knew what you want as a term for alpha male....I was referring to the actual name lmao.

And if anyone here is actually called Chad and you're offended...well...you can kiss my Schwartz.
We're probably having classic translation difficulties again, but I'll try again - it was a joking fantasy on my part that if he was Chad, he wouldn't be in the cage and would have screwed Celeste beforehand or shown her who's boss in their relationship. Okay, I don't think my "naming joke" needs any serious justification, haha. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

SlowGoesSlow

Jan 5, 2024
Okay, I'll admit that our Kane has plenty of chicks obedient to him, but there are really only 2 seats in the Bugatti Veyron. So the correct question would be, where is our KaneDom going to put two chicks if there are only 2 seats in the Bugatti?;)
View attachment 3380306
Well, from the looks of it, either Taylor or Svetlana will have to sit on each other's laps.
View attachment 3380307 View attachment 3380308
...Or maybe one of them could sit on Kane's dick, but that's not safe in such a super car. :giggle:
The stackability of Sam and Chastain is unmatched. They both could share a seat easily. Best girls 10/10

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: tuskedkibbles
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes