Mar 11, 2023
This part def put me off Veronica, I can deal with the nerd shit but her pretentiousness is off-putting. Couldnt even get through her sex scene without fast-forwarding.
I just don't like how she's written. Personally, and I mean no disrespect to Tess, she's trying too hard to present Veronica as an uber-scientist who can barely speak in plain English. I've met plenty of intelligent people in academia, and all of them talk like normal people, without the need to complicate sentences with professional lingo. Even Stephen Hawking sounds less robotic than Veronica. :LOL:
I mean, perhaps she (Veronica) is on the autistic spectrum, that would explain a few eccentricities.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
This part def put me off Veronica, I can deal with the nerd shit but her pretentiousness is off-putting. Couldnt even get through her sex scene without fast-forwarding.
I just don't like how she's written. Personally, and I mean no disrespect to Tess, she's trying too hard to present Veronica as an uber-scientist who can barely speak in plain English. I've met plenty of intelligent people in academia, and all of them talk like normal people, without the need to complicate sentences with professional lingo. Even Stephen Hawking sounds less robotic than Veronica. :LOL:
I mean, perhaps she (Veronica) is on the autistic spectrum, that would explain a few eccentricities.
I know she a lot of people's favourite, the red hair and freckles probably account for a lot of that....but she my least favourite sister out of the lot of them heh.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
It's weird because Callista is supposedly the only other person in the story on her level and Callista don't talk like that. Perhaps you're right and she is on the spectrum, regardless, she's no fun to be around not even on an intellectual basis.
I know she a lot of people's favourite, the red hair and freckles probably account for a lot of that....but she my least favourite sister out of the lot of them heh.
Now that a better red-head is starting to emerge, homegirl betta watch out.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I wish to examine Alexander and his relationship with his daughters more.

Astrid likely wanted nothing to do with him so mentally, he had little to no effect of her.
Juliette likely was a daddy's girl who wanted to impress him, which would explain her cruelty. She's trying to emulate her father. She gets off on the mental stuff. That scene with the boat survivor was brutal but important from a character's perspective.
Dominique tries to fight her father's training, but ultimately, it still affects her. It messes with her the most out of all the sisters. It messes her up big time as she can't decide whether or not she wants to be moral.
Veronica I'd imagine wouldn't have a moral compass if not for her sister. She'd likely be a lot worse in her treatment of slaves, but her sister affected her.
Alessandra is an interesting case. She's taken her upbringing in stride and has become a people pleaser. Probably as psychologically messed up by her upbringing as her sisters but she hides it well. She sums up her upbringing as the cost of being rich.

Last edited:
Reactions: Don Sucio

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Astrid likely wanted nothing to do with him so mentally, he had little to no effect of her.
Juliette likely was a daddy's girl who wanted to impress him, which would explain her cruelty. She's trying to emulate her father. She gets off on the mental stuff. That scene with the boat survivor was brutal but important from a character's perspective.
Dominique tries to fight her father's training, but ultimately, it still affects her. Messes with he the most out of all the sisters. It messes her up big time as she can't decide whether or not she wants to be moral.
Veronica I'd imagine wouldn't have a moral compass if not for her sister. She'd likely be a lot worse in her treatment of slaves, but her sister affected her.
Alessandra is an interesting case. She's taken her upbringing in stride and has become a people pleaser. Probably as psychologically messed up by her upbringing as her sisters but she hides it well. She sums up her upbringing as the cost of being rich.
Astrid is the wildcard here...you could be right, we just don't know the how/why/where still do we. Still a lot to learn from and about her.

The rest, I would say that's probably a very accurate depiction and assumption of them all I would say (y)

I don't know why but I can't load my 0.7 save
Load 7 saves in Ep.7...or load them into 8? If into 8...I can't be assed explaining it again, look for my post yesterday to explain.

Reactions: MilesEdgeworth

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Jaysus man...I thought you meant you...well...never mind...you mean giving it...not taking it :ROFLMAO:

I think there's a few things to take into account here, or at the very least bear in mind giving what we know of certain characters (albeit from others):

So if the world is at an end (and given what we know of the next story from Tess, that's likely...), then Cole has been working/researching for nothing. That also means, so have Veronica and Dominique...so that in itself leads to some questions.

1. Why? Is Coles research just rubbish and it really is an exile.
2. Did they once believe they could fix things but now Veronica believes it's untennable?
3. If either of the first two, surely, from what we know of Cole, he'd know this already...he's supposed to be the best. Surely at some point over the last 20 odd years, he'd realise it was all futile...no?
1-Well i think Cole could change the shitty situation with the earth, so i suppose it isn´t rubbish.
2-I don´t know :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
3-If someone can know try to save the world is futile then it´s Cole, but scientists are like that, they don´t surrender and are always doing research.

Agreed, she is pretty and her personality is unique in the Gambit but i hate her more for her skills... She can be a really pain in the ass is she isn´t in our side, I´m more afraid of her than for Juliette or Dominique.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Agreed, she is pretty and her personality is unique in the Gambit but i hate her more for her skills... She can be a really pain in the ass is she isn´t in our side, I´m more afraid of her than for Juliette or Dominique.
This. People who act impulsively, without real rational thought are also usually predictable. People who actually think about what they are and will and are going to do etc....

They are the dangerous folk. Like the old saying, always be wary of the quiet ones.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Variety huh? Well if that is the case I highly suggest you NOT playing the sub route at all cause it is the same exact things happening and just the who and where being the difference! Eat pussy, lick it, face rode, ohhh wait for it.......Yep more fucking boring cunt munch on that playthrough! If that is your cup of tea than whatever but variety and being a sub is never something you should expect or ever hope for! You may want to try other games. Or just play the dom route only!
View attachment 3405120 View attachment 3405218
Variety with Kane, i don´t care about the others slaves because i only control Kane as a slave. And i was talking more about Kane and Olivia interactions in the sub path, where the only "sex" they have is Olivia sitting in Kane´s face , it would be cool have more variety.

About "You may want to try other games. Or just play the dom route only!" i don´t know if you are saying that in a bad tone or something (if not sorry, my interpretations of english can be problematic sometimes) but i´m here beacuse i like this game and i enjoy both paths, saying i would like more variety it´s not only an own desire, i really think it would be cool for the game, the more content the better.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Agreed
Dominique tries to fight her father's training, but ultimately, it still affects her. It messes with her the most out of all the sisters. It messes her up big time as she can't decide whether or not she wants to be moral.
I see Dominique as a picture example of writing coaches saying "what does a character want, and what does a character need?" Dominique needs to find her own person, who she naturally is, totally separate from the "nuture influences". That true self does appear to be generally good, but has a kink for sadism, so she needs to find that balance of doing objective good, and living out her kinks without actually hurting anybody (i.e. consensual sub). That being said, she is not a full dom: she craves for a strong man whom she can look up to and admire, and take the reins of her world, giving her a sense of safety and security (a need that remained unfulfilled by her father perhaps?). However, being the eldest without any brothers, she has always felt that it is her duty to succeed her father's throne, and years ago, it became evident the type of person he wanted to succeed him, and that if Dominique failed to measure up to that standard, then she would be passed over. So her want of the throne is what drives her misconception that she "needs" to act a certain way.

Reactions: MilesEdgeworth

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
Load 7 saves in Ep.7
Astrid is the wildcard here...you could be right, we just don't know the how/why/where still do we. Still a lot to learn from and about her.

The rest, I would say that's probably a very accurate depiction and assumption of them all I would say (y)

Load 7 saves in Ep.7...or load them into 8? If into 8...I can't be assed explaining it again, look for my post yesterday to explain.
Thanks man

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Veronika shouldve had Alexander by the balls as soon as it was revealed that the threat to turn off Collars would be so effective. Yet the only thing she did with said threat was to get him to stop torturing her half-dead sister. Admittedly a noble goal, just figure that she really could've helped a lot of people by either neutering him or having him removed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

akzz223

Aug 23, 2023
Does anyone know why the game keeps crashing as soon as I launch it. I have the multimod installed and I am also on Mac. Any help would be appreciated!

akzz223

Aug 23, 2023
I'm using version V0.7b. It crashes right at the intro part, where the skip intro/watch part happens. Whenever I click either one, the game crashes.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm using version V0.7b. It crashes right at the intro part, where the skip intro/watch part happens. Whenever I click either one, the game crashes.
Is this a first install or just started happening?

Sounds like something got corrupted. Can you reinstall from the zip?

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes