Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Quickly eyeballed my notes (they're old, with many revisions as I worked but basically):

Ep6 is where K9 is set and you need max Domonique for the K9, otherwise you're K8 or less.
Player can only receive max Jul or max Ver pnts (between the two) and needs max Dom's pnts too.
It takes 8 DomThronePoints to get K9 ("Dom" meaning dominate in this variable).
The only way DomThronePoints are awarded:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DomThronePoints (8) to KLevel. This is the only way to make k9 True:
DomThronePoints are the absolute key here, you must have 8 (or more technically which isn't possible) to get to K9.. it's the only way the variable is ever set to True in the entire VN to date.
Don't know what to tell you, but I installed your mod on Ep8 and took a screenshot so you can see the variables I get when I import my savefile:

01.jpg

Not sure what those "domtrhone" points are, but as you can see, I didn't get Dominique's sponsorship and I have negative Junko points (since I banged Channel in the jacuzzi scene)...

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
No, I did... no cheats... I did follow a WT, tho... I started at K6, then got K7 after 1st eval, then got bumped 2 tiers at the 2nd eval to K9... I'm pretty sure you don't even need a sponsor to reach K9, actually... you just need perfect scores at the evals.
According to the walkthrough:
Day 5 Evaluation

Step 1
IF Zpoints < 4 OR Chanel > 2
THEN Chanel recommends K7 (regardless of current rank).

Step 2
IF Chanel recommends K7
AND SisTeam > 2
AND SisBro > 0
THEN Kane = K8

So as long as you start Ep. 6 with K8, and you do the manager training correctly, you should get K9 by Ep. 7 start regardless of your sponsor.
Not sure how I've missed/forgot that to be honest...(I've even done no meet Dominique runs too lol) *shakes head*

I concede you are correct though (y)

Apologies all round *holds hands up*

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Here, I just

Don't know what to tell you, but I installed your mod on Ep8 and took a screenshot so you can see the variables I get when I import my savefile:

View attachment 3411290
The problem here being that the stat screen does not display each sponsor's grades. That is only shown in the MiniStat screen before the KLevels are awarded... that's likely the most important data. I'll check on my end real quick... the VN's code is what it is though, so I might be mistaken regarding Jul/Ver grade points and their mixing.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
The problem here being that the stat screen does not display each sponsor's grades. That is only shown in the MiniStat screen before the KLevels are awarded... that's likely the most important data. I'll check on my end real quick... the VN's code is what it is though, so I might be mistaken regarding Jul/Ver grade points and their mixing.
No clue, I just followed the WT posted on page 1 here... That said, I just played the game yesterday/today... maybe there were changes made to S1? No clue...

I can tell you from memory I went for a Veronica sponsorship for story purposes and I didn't want Junko romance 'cause I wanted to dick everything freely... I passed all tests perfectly... I chose Veronica for 1st activity, saved the nurse, and then Dominique for 2nd activity and passed both activities perfectly.

I went from K6 start, to K7 channel recommendation, to K9 after the 2 manager training sessions ...

Last edited:

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Quickly eyeballed my notes (they're old, with many revisions as I worked but basically):

Ep6 is where K9 is set and you need max Domonique for the K9, otherwise you're K8 or less.
Player can only receive max Jul or max Ver pnts (between the two) and needs max Dom's pnts too.
It takes 8 DomThronePoints to get K9 ("Dom" meaning dominate in this variable).

The only way DomThronePoints are awarded:
DomThronePoints(8) to KLevel. This is the only way to make k9 True:
DomThronePoints are the absolute key here, you must have 8 (or more technically which isn't possible) to get to K9.. it's the only way the variable is ever set to True in the entire VN to date.

Edited for more description and clarity.
The "d/v/jgrades" aren't related to sponsors but how Kane performed in each sister's manager training sessions. Max points come if you do everything the sister wants you to do/you impress that sister (i.e. Veronica doesn't want you to save Maria, but it impresses her). You can only do 2 out of the 3 sisters. The fact that they are optional sponsors is pure coincidence, as you can do training with a non-sponsor (on my Dominica run, you don't get Veronica's sponsorship until after she shows Kane the room, which only happens if you save Maria).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'll have to edit this post a tad... I forgot, regardless of the sponsor Veronica is mandatory and it's Juliette or Domonique that one must choose to get the next set of grade points. Edit: replied to post corrected.

You can totally K9 without Domonique as sponsor... hell, you don't need any sponsor:
1709602710630.png
In the above I had Domonique as a sponsor but ditched her to work for Juliette. Result is no sponsor but chose correctly to be awarded enough overall grade points (the MiniStat keeps track and guides you).

Jacowboy YuNobi1 - confirmed... no sponsor even required. The MiniStat never lies.

Last edited:

SlowGoesSlow

Jan 5, 2024
The major branch factors to end on k9 dom for 0.7 are strongwalk (for k6 start no slave points) -> high sis/bro or junkoromance with dom sponsor -> pass all the tests. This can be done with any sponsor/goodevildemon path. Basically ditch Jake, be homies with your sister or romance Junko and don't be a dumbass. If you want it really simple.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
confirmed... no sponsor even required. The MiniStat never lies.
I mean... yeah... I wasn't lying... :ROFLMAO:

Not sure what you need for a "high honors" rating tho... it's possible you need to save the nurse, but maybe just completing any 2 trainings succesfully might do the trick... I'm too lazy to try those paths... but whatevs.

I guess that answers my own question tho, no real point in getting multiple sponsors (or any really) yet, so I'll keep that PT for now I suppose.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
it's possible you need to save the nurse
For max Veronica grade points yes, you need to save the Reyes... it's in the VN's code.

Come on man... long day but I never called you a liar. :p I only asked if you were sure before I checked bud. I had a brain fart that many episodes back. My memory goes to shit every end of year/beginning of new year due to accounting requirements... I hate it. Too much math going on in my brain constantly.

no real point in getting multiple sponsors
The mod has CriticalPath screens periodically that are 100% sound... and the sponsor cheats are reliable too... so there's options to play around with for all of us (for shortcuts).

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Not sure what you need for a "high honors" rating tho... it's possible you need to save the nurse, but maybe just completing any 2 trainings succesfully might do the trick... I'm too lazy to try those paths... but whatevs.

I guess that answers my own question tho, no real point in getting multiple sponsors (or any really) yet, so I'll keep that PT for now I suppose.
For max Veronica grade points yes, you need to save the Reyes... it's in the VN's code.

Come on man... long day but I never called you a liar. :p I only asked if you were sure before I checked bud. I had a brain fart that many episodes back. My memory goes to shit every end of year/beginning of new year due to accounting requirements... I hate it. Too much math going on in my brain constantly.

The mod has CriticalPath screens periodically that are 100% sound... and the sponsor cheats are reliable too... so there's options to play around with for all of us (for shortcuts).
I conceded in my last post and hold my hands up.

Have no idea how I even forgot that as have done those runs myself....ehhh it's late, it's 2am and my cat bugging me to go to bed (she always wants cuddles at this time heh).

So will apologise to all again...I'm obviously having a moment, so going to bed :ROFLMAO:

See you all tomorrow.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Come on man... long day but I never called you a liar. I only asked if you were sure before I checked bud. I had a brain fart that many episodes back. My memory goes to shit every end of year/beginning of new year due to accounting requirements... I hate it. Too much math going on in my brain constantly.
Nah, it's cool, I'm not calling you out... just thought it was funny =P

Also, not gonna lie, it's pretty funny I seem to have discovered another way to K9 having just discovered the game yesterday... I guess my manwhore philosophy never disappoints :sneaky:

But yeah, I'm gonna keep this PT... I called it "chaotic good" which seemed to fit what I was doing... I just stumbled into it because I was trying to fuck as many chicks as possible without getting too many negative values (like cheater points for junko) and staying on the good path, but like, when I think about it, I'm kinda glad I didn't go for the Dominique sponsorship 'cause she doesn't seem to be too trustwhorthy at this point... so fuck her cheating snake ass (but I still dicked her good, obviously).

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Nah, it's cool, I'm not calling you out... just thought it was funny =P
I didn't take it that way... I was just jabbing back at ya. Anyway, that sponsorship/grade deal has been known forever, I just spaced it out. As I said I eyeballed old notes, and those notes I wrote way before I coded the MiniStat to alert the Player to potential KLevel that changes depending on being on a Dom or Sub route... so I had already done all the analysis at that point and made the MiniStat fully dynamic as you play.

We're all good bud... don't think I'm sore at all, I'm in a good / humorous mood myself so you and I are on the same page. We've been debating silly shit all day so I was bound to slip once or twice while having drinks.

Keep your eye on Veronica too... she's IS a liar or at a minimum too manipulative. YuNobi1 will back me up on that one :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: YuNobi1

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Well Veronica has been lying, but everyone else has been lying too, so I'm not gonna hate her too much for it... I figured out early on that the "??????" character was Veronica, and she seemed to be the most trust-worthy all throughout, tbh. Yes, she's the uber pragmatic "the end justify the means" character, but she gave me a better vibe than Dominique from the begining.

Actually, in terms of trust I'd go with 1) Veronica, 2) Alessandra, 3) Dominique, 4) Juliette, in terms of the sisters... I'll always trust those who ain't seeking power (at least for themselves) over the rest.

But yeah, I'm sticking with her... plus that flashback with the MC kinda confirmed my bias that she's the "main" Karlsson sister (of the OG 4). I'm not really seeing how she's manipulative in a bad way towards the MC & family at least... but I just played the good dom path, so I'm in her good graces... I can't say how she behaves if you perform like a nice little dumb slave (I would imagine she'd be less nice lol).

• Red Heart
Reactions: SevySub

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I mean, we're only on Day 8 since Elena met Kane in prison. We got PLENTY of time to take over in a 1 month time span. Haha.

Yes that does bring up a quandary: if Callista has believed all these years that Cole was truly dead, why was there a need to hide his identity? Perhaps Callista had to keep all possible association with KG a secret from Kane until the Second Gambit, thus talking about a man whom you met, befriended, fell in love, were intimate with, and lost while and because you were a founding executive of KG, is not something you divulge. The only reason Olivia/Kane/Seth even know that Callista is hiding "father" is their knowledge of anatomy. I'm thinking her death was to fool the Board, because Alexander would certainly have seen through it, and Callista couldn't risk letting Kane slip the truth in a moment of "duress" (and who knows, maybe he talks in his sleep). As for the Gambit, I've stated before that she clearly has no choice in the matter. Her confession to Elena shows that every one of her actions since Kane's conception has been to protect his life, or in tangent to that goal.
Your father was a botanist who I fell in love with but he died before you were born. Not that hard. As for the rest, Elenas done more for her daughter in the short time shes known her than Callista has done for Kane. If Kane survives all this it will be in spite of his mom not because of her

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
You are right, but as promised, I am posting Tess's response.
View attachment 3410973
So, our KaneDom is no stupid and it was just a mistake. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯(no big deal, the important thing is that we got it sorted out)...and I'll assume that maybe Tess will even release 0.8.1b with dialogue fixes (if enough of them accumulate to make a new version)..Well, at least that would make sense.

MilesEdgeworth
I imagine she'll ignore it, but if anything, she should fix the elena information scene by removing the your father and alexander line, the Kane response to Olivia is kind of important to set up the rest of the scene.

Rocket007!

Aug 15, 2023
Bad YuNobi! :ROFLMAO:

Yeah...even the scene with Veronica and Nadia, Veronica basically says without so much words I'm keeping shit from you again that we don't want you to know and you'll find out at the right time.

It's like, every single character almost at this point. Kane needs to go full Kaneinator on their asses as soon as he is able. Why was so, so happy to see that sentence with Elaine, finally..start speaking your damn mind man...the whole damn facility keeps saying you're a special case, important, blah blah....wake up man....start stirring the pot, they are not going to retaliate against you.

Even we as players with third party knowledge...like you say, I don't see the need now/currently to still be keeping secrets and keeping Kane in the dark...what actual purpose does it serves for them now?

Let me know please :)
Bro it worked , able to play the game now. Thank you

Reactions: Maviarab

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
SisTeam is only relevent in terms of Kane 'aligning' with Olivia's goals and intentions. Olivia wants to take over the Karlsson Group, so basically, do you have her back on that objective? Conversely, while on this topic, SisBro is relevent in how much Olivia has Kanes back in the program. Does she want to keep her eye out for him. While we're also on the topic of the two main characters, while the PrincessEyes variable come from nearly all Kane choices, they are actually an Olivia variable in how Olivia views Kane, not the other way around (and in ep.8, the WorthySon points are actually Elena points, even though again, it's Kane who 'chooses' the points). Just to make sure you're clear on all that.

SisSub currently has no effect other than how she reacts to events and people around her in terms of choices affecting events within the Joy Facility and mainly the board members. Whether it has a longer term effect in terms of how Olivia interacts with Kane, we shall have to wait and see, hopefully though it will or my KaneDom/SisSub save will be pointless lol.

As for dom/sub Kane...well, two completely very different paths, completely. One is a pathetic simp loser (sorry...sorry sub guys hahahaha) and the other starts to take control of his life and move upo the 'corporate' ladder. Two completely different paths. Though go back a page and you will find my notes on the SubK5+ route, which starts as a sub and becomes a dom path but Kane stays sexually submissive.

On each path, Dom or Sub you will miss roughly half of the content of the VN basically. Each path is unique other than world events that everyone sees. As fpor do/don't suggestions, I would personally recommend trying to start as a K6 Good/Dom...get MeetDominique points (do not get more than 1 MeetVeronica points), get her sponsorship immediately and be sure to keep Junko's Romance Open, she will fast-track you to K7 (what you do and with who matters not after this) so can end Ep.07 at K9 (which should end you as a K10/M1 at the end of 8Part3). That would be my advised recommended first save. With Good/Dom/IOlivia as a LI (as think this is pretty obviously the cannon route).

No offence dude...but have you any idea how many variables, points, flags and different choices can be made in this? I'm guessing not and you're just lazy and want other folk to do everything for you. If you had perhaps said, does anyone have a save with x, y, z, and ab flagged, I might have be inclined to help you...

It will take 10 to 15 mins to skip through the content to create an end of 0.7Final save. I suggest you do that, and maybe a please wouldn't go amiss next time either.
I don't understand why people on this site get so aggressive about when someone asks for a save like if you dont want to take the time to help me then don't no need to be rude, I played through all the femdom paths of the previous version but i've uninstalled the last version already so I was just wondering if anyone had any saves for any of the femdom paths already installed

Edit: also I get being courteous but how am I supposed to fit please into this sentence? "does anyone have any of the female dom path saves at the end of the last version?" I'll just say does anyone please have any of the female dom path saves at the end of the last version? Doesn't make much sense does it, its just a question dude, if someone were so inclined as to send me a save I would politely thank them afterwards

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2023
Regarding the ranks:
- From the evaluation in prison you can get K5 or K6 rank. It doesn't affect the game THAT much (K6 gets possible Deliliah sex scene, while K5 can improve relationship with Kwame a lot more and it will help him get to K6 on the first evaluation).
- You can get to the max of K8 by the end of the first eval (you need to ace the tests, have good relationship with Olivia and Chanel). I jumped from K5 to K8 on a recent playthrough.
- On the next day you do 2 departments, get your good grades and boom, you're a K9! Enjoy the Bugatti! I think you can get to K9 if you are K7-K8, because when I was K5 and aced everything I still only got to K7.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Well Veronica has been lying, but everyone else has been lying too, so I'm not gonna hate her too much for it... I figured out early on that the "??????" character was Veronica, and she seemed to be the most trust-worthy all throughout, tbh. Yes, she's the uber pragmatic "the end justify the means" character, but she gave me a better vibe than Dominique from the begining.

Actually, in terms of trust I'd go with 1) Veronica, 2) Alessandra, 3) Dominique, 4) Juliette, in terms of the sisters... I'll always trust those who ain't seeking power (at least for themselves) over the rest.

But yeah, I'm sticking with her... plus that flashback with the MC kinda confirmed my bias that she's the "main" Karlsson sister (of the OG 4). I'm not really seeing how she's manipulative in a bad way towards the MC & family at least... but I just played the good dom path, so I'm in her good graces... I can't say how she behaves if you perform like a nice little dumb slave (I would imagine she'd be less nice lol).
I would encourage you to do a speed run, but pay attention to a few things:
1) Is Veronica's claims matching her actions?
2) Is Veronica transparent on how she's running the Gambit (where she's getting instructions, timetable)?
3) With Veronica running the Gambit, is she enforcing fairness: ensuring that everyone has an equal playing field, equal information, and is she disciplining cheating? Is one candidate/team receiving favorable treatment due to Veronica's actions/inaction?
4) Does she have a favored candidate, and possibly rigging the game to ensure only her desired candidate has a chance of winning?
5) Is this candidate completely independent of Veronica, or has she been directly and indirectly influencing/maneuvering her candidate's direction
6) Would this "influence" disappear once the candidate wins, or will she be an effective puppet for Veronica?
7) If Alessandra kills Veronica during the Gameshow, will Veronica's candidate become the most powerful? Will she keep the power/advantages she had while Veronica was alive, or will those evaporate?
8) Veronica claims that she doesn't want the power, but who inside KG is more powerful than her, and would she become more or less powerful if her chosen candidate wins?
9) Is Veronica truly capable of allowing anything to go outside or contrary to her will? If not, what does she do to ensure it bends so, and how does she react when it doesn't?
10) Who does everyone fear (both within and without KG), and why would all of these people fear such an "honest" person?
11) Despite departments and loyalties, how many of the staff never report to Veronica, or otherwise never fall under her chain-of-command?

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes