Mar 8, 2024
The proof is in the pudding as they say...not that I ever found anything in my puddings, and I DO like pudding...but whatever...proof...yes...even the mighty (false) Godess herself (Don't wish to upset our resident Queen) secretly really likes a strong, dominant man who can put her in her place :sneaky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is something about those eyes DAMN LOL

Hazardgaming

Jul 29, 2018
I'm pretty sure that there aren't any "good guys" in this story except for maybe Cole. Otto could kill Cynthia and her family, but instead of doing that he just does her bidding. It will be interesting to see what happens on the revolution path.

Reactions: rai1230

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
To be fair Miles, I'm not Alessa's biggest fan, but damn if she doesn't get hotter and hotter as the story progress heh and in that image, forgive anyone for losing concentration and forgetting shizz :ROFLMAO:
Im not even sure how she's pulling it off. She's shorter than all her sisters, not as busty and has boring black hair yet on her, it all just... comes together and works.

Mar 11, 2023
Old fool Alexander naively assumed that Alessa was his own daughter, but we know she's a precocious elf princess with bottomless, huge green eyes whose beauty can only be rivalled by her wisdom lust. :KEK:
She's a clever little minx who uses her sex appeal most skillfully out of all the sisters. And she probably can suck dick harder than a new Bosch MaxPro9000 Vacuum Cleaner.

Mar 8, 2024
Old fool Alexander naively assumed that Alessa was his own daughter, but we know she's a precocious elf princess with bottomless, huge green eyes whose beauty can only be rivalled by her wisdom lust. :KEK:
there are a few things that can bring a dreadlord to their knees two of them are a nice ass and beautiful eyes

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Sighs

So this is the way it's going to be huh boys? Waifu picture wars? You're actually going to make me defend my place at the top? So be it then.

Really not sure why though, you all know you want this:

Men are polygamous by nature, so one (beautiful Angelica) does not exclude the other (lovely Olivia). ;)

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Sighs

So this is the way it's going to be huh boys? Waifu picture wars? You're actually going to make me defend my place at the top? So be it then.

Really not sure why though, you all know you want this:

Angelica may be the side chick, but you're still queen bee

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes