Lazarusrv

May 2, 2017
Agreed. I wonder what makes her so popular among the fanbase? Is it the look, personality or something else? I think one of the reasons is that she's like a mirror image of Kane - she's thrown into this crazy program where failure is not an option (unless you're gluton for punishment and death), so she has to do what needs to be done to survive, just like us. None of the major characters face that type of struggle, even Olivia is given stuff for story reasons. Same goes for the staff girls who are fairly safe and can do whatever they want.
But yeah, Angelica is a full package and a worthy waifu material.
For my part started by the looks, but the scene in Kane dom where she has to seduce him is too much, also that scene is ambiguous enough to be interpret as a dom or sub scene[\ISPOILER]

Reactions: DoverUK25

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Yeah, whoever was wondering if Chloe or Angelica should be promoted should be fired. Angelica knows how to use her head, take control, protect her subordinates when needed, can keep a clear head in the face of pain/pleasure and has proven to be all around both capable and ambitious. Also she is a looker and quite capable in seduction which certainly doesn't hurt.

If nepotism wasn't running rampart I think that Angelica would be able to make it to the board and be one of the most capable members there, while Chloe seems like she would be better suited as Samantha's underling.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DoverUK25

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
but the scene in Kane dom where she has to seduce him is too much
She is indeed, smouldering in that scene and knows how to seduce and be a woman, where as Chloe just tries to use her body and a promise.

Yeah, whoever was wondering if Chloe or Angelica should be promoted should be fired. Angelica knows how to use her head, take control, protect her subordinates when needed, can keep a clear head in the face of pain/pleasure and has proven to be all around both capable and ambitious. Also she is a looker and quite capable in seduction which certainly doesn't hurt.

If nepotism wasn't running rampart I think that Angelica would be able to make it to the board and be one of the most capable members there, while Chloe seems like she would be better suited as Samantha's underling.
From a future perspective it's hard to disagree with anything you said.

However, if you are on Dominique's romance path, then the correct choice will always be Chloe.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Would seem there is no 'official sub romance' for her, as those are reserved for Olivia, Vero, Junko and Claudia (last I read)...and she says no 'love'...seems like it might be a more respectful intimite path?
Can’t really speak officially on the dom stuff, but for the sub path - “All sub romances are world stage B…for a reason” Miss Tess said, currently (could be tweaked) the Characters for sub romance are, Veronica, Olivia, Junko and Claudia… so think carefully of why… that is… Miss Tess has said this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyways with Kiyomi, it’s mostly some kind of loyalty check or requirements… not sure exactly yet…

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Can’t really speak officially on the dom stuff, but for the sub path - “All sub romances are world stage B…for a reason” Miss Tess said, currently (could be tweaked) the Characters for sub romance are, Veronica, Olivia, Junko and Claudia… so think carefully of why… that is… Miss Tess has said this Anyways with Kiyomi, it’s mostly some kind of loyalty check or requirements… not sure exactly yet…
Yeah what I meant was Kiyomi will not be a full blown sub romance arc. She be...something less but more than a servant type relationship...but not horrible to you.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Mr_StabbyST4B

May 20, 2020
Hey, I got a question and cant seem to find the answer. I finally got around to play ep8part1 and downloaded sancho mod to look if I skipped anything. I play as evil dom, but want to checkout the sub scenes as well... I seem to have missed the Julliete Kennels scene... while 90% of the time definitely picking the Evil and Dom options... any1 knows if there is some flag you need to have for it? I went with julliete choices as much as I could (her evil scenes, her being my sponsor, ...) and Im K9

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hey, I got a question and cant seem to find the answer. I finally got around to play ep8part1 and downloaded sancho mod to look if I skipped anything. I play as evil dom, but want to checkout the sub scenes as well... I seem to have missed the Julliete Kennels scene... while 90% of the time definitely picking the Evil and Dom options... any1 knows if there is some flag you need to have for it? I went with julliete choices as much as I could (her evil scenes, her being my sponsor, ...) and Im K9
You need the Demon flag obtained in Ep.6 which can only be got by having an evil Olivia who takes you to the K1 area where you meet Mercy and can kill a prisoner, instead of the Zoo location with Veronica & Dominique.

Easiest solution here if you don't have a save, don't want to replay to get there, is install URM, and before or right after the Raven/Mia threesome in Ep.8P1, open URM and set the demon flag for Kane to true. Works perfectly fine with Sancho's Mod. However if you completely missed all this content I would advise playing to see it.

Last edited:

Mr_StabbyST4B

May 20, 2020
You need the Demon flag obtained in Ep.6 which can only be got by having an evil Olivia who takes you to the K1 area where you meet Mercy and can kill a prisoner, instead of the Zoo location with Veronica & Dominique.
Thanks a lot, appreciate it! Ig ill quickly replay the ep1-7 with sancho so I can pay close attention to flags now that I sortof understand the story

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
She is indeed, smouldering in that scene and knows how to seduce and be a woman, where as Chloe just tries to use her body and a promise.

From a future perspective it's hard to disagree with anything you said.

However, if you are on Dominique's romance path, then the correct choice will always be Chloe.
If you're on the dom path, the correct choice is still angelica and use the sancho mod to make up for any lost points.

Agreed. I wonder what makes her so popular among the fanbase? Is it the look, personality or something else? I think one of the reasons is that she's like a mirror image of Kane - she's thrown into this crazy program where failure is not an option (unless you're gluton for punishment and death), so she has to do what needs to be done to survive, just like us. None of the major characters face that type of struggle, even Olivia is given stuff for story reasons. Same goes for the staff girls who are fairly safe and can do whatever they want.
But yeah, Angelica is a full package and a worthy waifu material.
For me its the unpredictability and the way she carries herself. She knows who she is and what is expected of her but she's still going to do what she wants. After the end of that seduction scene, she managed to make herself Kanes

Also was this update the first two real kisses that Kane got? Felt that way

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
If you're on the dom path, the correct choice is still angelica and use the sancho mod to make up for any lost points.
Agreed. There are at least 2 global reasons for this:
1. her beauty and character, the merits of which we have discussed here.
2. pragmatism - Angelica is the only Wpod2 girl with whom a romance is possible for KaneDom.

Even if Kane purposefully goes Dominique's way and doesn't choose Chloe in that scene (depriving himself of 1 dominique_p point), I don't think it could have any bearing on the development of a future relationship with Dom.

And what kind of replenishment of lost points are you talking about? "Wrong" selecting the type of beds for Wpod2?
Also was this update the first two real kisses that Kane got? Felt that way
Hmm..the first real kiss we had was with Olivia at the pool. What was the second? :unsure:

Please update the Android version tooo
It doesn't exist, play on PC.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Agreed. There are at least 2 global reasons for this:
1. her beauty and character, the merits of which we have discussed here.
2. pragmatism - Angelica is the only Wpod2 girl with whom a romance is possible for KaneDom.

Even if Kane purposefully goes Dominique's way and doesn't choose Chloe in that scene (depriving himself of 1 dominique_p point), I don't think it could have any bearing on the development of a future relationship with Dom.

And what kind of replenishment of lost points are you talking about? "Wrong" selecting the type of beds for Wpod2?
Not a question of a lost point for Dominique, it's a question of future content with the girls who have the most desire points. And if chasing a Dominique romance, be much better and makes far more sense to have content with 'her slave' than someone who doesn't want to be there (and the sub path already has a threesome with her and Dom). Honestly, you know I love Angelica as much as you both, but if you're not chasing her romance, there's no real point in pushing her points 'just for the sake' of it.

You know I also want to see all content, I have enough saves for Angelica (inc a solo save for her in case the T2's are not compatible with the T1's) so makes perfect sense to push Chloe on certain routes where she will be more than happy to oblige you as opposed to someone obliging because she is forced to.

Shame on me! How could I have forgotten that! :love: :love: :love:
Bad....bad bad Stan! ;)

Reactions: Stan5851
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes