lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Yeah, whoever was wondering if Chloe or Angelica should be promoted should be fired. Angelica knows how to use her head, take control, protect her subordinates when needed, can keep a clear head in the face of pain/pleasure and has proven to be all around both capable and ambitious. Also she is a looker and quite capable in seduction which certainly doesn't hurt.

If nepotism wasn't running rampart I think that Angelica would be able to make it to the board and be one of the most capable members there, while Chloe seems like she would be better suited as Samantha's underling.
How do you know this ? Angelica knows how to use her head, take control, protect her subordinates when needed, can keep a clear head in the face of pain/pleasure

Theres absolutely no sex scene with her

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Is there any option to name save files upto v 7?
Use Sancho Mod to be able to name saves, or try one of the many universal mods.

Or even use my excellent, fantastical and most awesomely amazing save sheet ;)

Last edited:

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
How do you know this ? Angelica knows how to use her head, take control, protect her subordinates when needed, can keep a clear head in the face of pain/pleasure

Theres absolutely no sex scene with her
There is no sex scene, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think that that scene tells us more about Angelica than most sex scenes could, and how insane is for anyone to think that Chloe is on the same level as her ability wise.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
While it may not bother most of us here, use spoiler tags, you've been a member long enough to know etiquette.

I think that that scene tells us more about Angelica than most sex scenes could, and how insane is for anyone to think that Chloe is on the same level as her ability wise.
Also don't recall anyone ever saying that lol. Choosing Chloe for things has literally nothing to do with her ability or possible future within the organisation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan5851

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Please send me the discord link bro, the above link is broken
I swear to GOD! You made another account 'bro' just to annoy me more?

THERE IS NO ANDROID VERSION!
DISCORD LINK WORKS FINE! I just tried it. If it doesn't work for you then you must be blocked and honestly, can't say I blame her!

Reactions: Stan5851

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
While it may not bother most of us here, use spoiler tags, you've been a member long enough to know etiquette.
Since it was a season 1 thing and not a huge revelation I didn't think it was a big enough deal to consider it a spoilers but I guess better safe than sorry.

Also don't recall anyone ever saying that lol. Choosing Chloe for things has literally nothing to do with her ability or possible future within the organisation.
I am not talking about anyone in the forum saying that, just referencing a scene from the game.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
If not played, your entire post was a spolier of paths, events and things that happen. You've still not spoilered it either btw ;)

Not particularly when you look at it from the companies (boards) perspective. So in your bias, you're saying Julie isn't strong either? Let me ask, have you actually played the sub path with Chloe's content? Because if you have, you'd have a different view perhaps because you understand more about her as you see more of her.

Strong is not being able to carry on working with a dildo up your ass. Strong, in the context of the board, does not mean what you think it means. Chloe is a strong character, for what she is good at it with her qualities and she has just as much a chance to rise up the ranks (even more so actually than Angelica if KaneSub path). If people could keep personal bias of a character seperate for a moment, they would see that.

You'll remember that both have been earmarked for potential different future roles.

Reactions: PickerLewd

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
If not played, your entire post was a spolier of paths, events and things that happen. You've still not spoilered it either btw ;)

Not particularly when you look at it from the companies (boards) perspective. So in your bias, you're saying Julie isn't strong either? Let me ask, have you actually played the sub path with Chloe's content? Because if you have, you'd have a different view perhaps because you understand more about her as you see more of her.

Strong is not being able to carry on working with a dildo up your ass. Strong, in the context of the board, does not mean what you think it means. Chloe is a strong character, for what she is good at it with her qualities and she has just as much a chance to rise up the ranks (even more so actually than Angelica if KaneSub path). If people could keep personal bias of a character seperate for a moment, they would see that.

You'll remember that both have been earmarked for potential different future roles.
Well they have been earmarked for different roles in general, but only one of the two is to be promoted.

Btw, while I love Julie, Alessandra and (evil) Olivia I think we can say that they are strong characters that own the room when they enter it, but even though I am biased towards them, I wouldn't argue that if only one Karlsson daughter should remain in the board, that one should be Veronica as she's simply the most capable person there.

In the same sense, while I wish that Chloe was the more impressive of the two considering that according to the WT
I think I'd be lying to myself if I didn't concede that Angelica was better in pretty much every way we've been able to see so far.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
but only one of the two is to be promoted.
Am I forgetting something again?

Also, a lot of waffle to, not actually answer my question, which assumes you have not...so...you also seem to have completely forgotten the conversation with taylor when she first shows you the Pod girls in their cells. *shrugs*

(and you still haven't spoiler tagged your previous post....)

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024

Also, a lot of waffle to, not actually answer my question, which assumes you have not...so...you also seem to have completely forgotten the conversation with taylor when she first shows you the Pod girls in their cells. *shrugs*

(and you still haven't spoiler tagged your previous post....)
Sounds like another one for the bog of eternal stench

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018

You must be forgetting something because when

If I'm not answering your question it to your satisfaction it must be because I don't get it fully. I think I have seen a seen with Dominique and Chloe, but I didn't view it as anything special or anything that left me impressed with how strong Chloe is. I haven't tried to get close to Dominique so I am not sure if there are any other Chloe scenes you might be referencing.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes