Mar 7, 2024
If nepotism wasn't running rampart I think that Angelica would be able to make it to the board and be one of the most capable members there, while Chloe seems like she would be better suited as Samantha's underling.
You think you know better than the current board members hmmm? I shall have to look into this more personally.

Please update the Android version tooo
Please send me the discord link bro, the above link is broken
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018

Hmmm.....nope, don't think I am forgetting anything.
The thing you posted is just after the thing I referenced and I don't see why you'd think you are exclusive. You are to train them both, each on their own different way, and whoever one proves to be more capable will be promoted.

You think you know better than the current board members hmmm? I shall have to look into this more personally.
I'm sorry Mistress but you were offered a Z3 job before they even knew how capable and delightfully evil you'd be. I imagine there are timelines where you are the Warden and *shudders* a good person overall and someone who doesn't want to see Kane at her feet.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The thing you posted is just after the thing I referenced and I don't see why you'd think you are exclusive. You are to train them both, each on their own different way, and whoever one proves to be more capable will be promoted.
You are correct, I apologise...I had forgot this bit.

Reactions: Lazarusrv
Mar 7, 2024
Good morning my dark queen
Good evening!

I don't know if Miss Olivia would like you putting words in her mouth lol
He taking some liberties lately isn't he? I shall have to devise a suitable punishment, maybe confiscate his helmet for a few days!

Meh...stuff her! She can do her worst!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well you see there's always 2 sides to every Schwartz...she got the upside...*shrugs*
And you got the downside ;)

You are correct, I apologise...I had forgot this bit.
That's because you're obviously a dumb ass today :sneaky::rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
30 hours without entering here and over five pages unread :WutFace:.
As for femdom, I wrote about it in my very first post in this thread.. #2,509
.and I remain grateful to Tess for allowing us doms to play our way and not feel like outcasts. That's my point, I have no problem understanding that KG is a femdom orientated game, with all the (likely) implications that entails.
Interesting comparison made by a "young" :ROFLMAO: Stan, you can see how he feels that "Estate Dominate" unfortunately didn't have much left to offer, and all of this before it got abandoned.
She might not have a say in the matter though. I doubt Juliette or Charlotte (who has a permission from Olivia to hunt down Kane) care much for what Callista thinks. Personally, if he dies, I hope Callista will finally come to a much needed realisation that she's the worst mother in history of motherhood and seeing just how Evil Olivia is, how Kane and Seth have been treated, she will pull a Tali death scene from MassEffect 3. Veronica can even drop a tear in the moment, ah, such drama!:cry:

Speaking of Mass Effect (Tess apparently is aware of it at the very least) - adapting something like Mordin's death scene into the universe of KG could be cool. You'd need someone Kane trusts though, Kwame would be a good choice. Imagine - Kane agrees with the initial plans for the revolution plot, but eventually starts to see how violent and destructive it would be not just for the Karlssons, but the whole world, and decides to stop it, but Kwame, fueled by anger at his wife's treatment, refuses to stand down, so you have to take him out. 'Do you feel like a hero?' ('SpecOps: The Line' reference).
No... what have I read! I only played the first Mass Effect because I didn't have the money for the rest of the trilogy at the time, it wasn't easy to pirate them, and I eventually forgot about them. I guess nothing is a spoiler now that so much time has passed :oops:.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
30 hours without entering here and over five pages unread :WutFace:.
Heh that's slow PL...I watch some threads that can do 5 pages just while I have my dinner lmao...always amazes me!

Interesting comparison made by a "young" :ROFLMAO: Stan, you can see how he feels that "Estate Dominate" unfortunately didn't have much left to offer, and all of this before it got abandoned.
Yeah guessing that was back around Ch2 or 3...I also had all the exact same opinions on ED as Stan did.

No... what have I read! I only played the first Mass Effect because I didn't have the money for the rest of the trilogy at the time, it wasn't easy to pirate them, and I eventually forgot about them. I guess nothing is a spoiler now that so much time has passed :oops:.
Ohhh iirc that was in the third....I would still highly recommend playing the second though, possibly one of the best single games ever made.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes